• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola looked at the suit and walked around it. "How is it not falling over?" Viola asked, looking at it closely, not understanding a thing about it.

@Zerul

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
[Jordan's Group]
Lucas was still up, but was the only one still up in his tent. Getting bored, he took out his phone, which had a small amount of battery life left, and played a game on it, hoping Lumea and April would wake up soon.
"I wonder how the others in our group are doing..." He says quietly, resting his face on one hand.
@Ayykari @silly979

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul chuckles. "Its stays standing as its programmed to stay standing makes it easier to repair things." he begins using the various tools on it the first one looks like a strange key. when he used it the glowing parts fade to black. He then uses a small hammer to remove the broken part. It falls to the ground and he picks it up and examines it. "ugh...i dont have a spare eye bolt...." He sighs and scratches the back of his head. "Where am i going to get a spare eye bolt?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

"Maybe you'll have to wait to full fix it until we get back to camp, or Inkopolis." Viola suggested, sitting next to his suit and watching as he works on it.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods and tries to make a patch job with what he had. "This will have to do. At least it was only meant to keep the hydraulics in place. nothing too major." he removes the key before packing away the stuff. it started to glow once again. Once his tools were put away he steps back into the suit. He reconnects the neck port and the suit locks him in. He shifts a bit getting comfortable in the suit. "So...whats for breakfast?"

@TACarbuncle

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul @Zawlt @13thGalaxy @Chaos_Knight @Ayykari @MacSmitty @silly979 ))
(( I am assuming direct control. ))

-At Aequorea Marsh-

Forge walked up the trail, looking at the collection of tents. He noted there was no one up yet.
Once he reached it, he looked around. "Come on guys! Wake up!" Forge shouted, hoping to wake up, or at least get the kids out of their tents. He sighed, flustered.

"I'll make you some..." Forge stopped and looked around. "I'll make you guys some bacon omelettes when we get back!" He said, attempting to tempt them out of their tents with promises of food.

"Wake up, all of you!" He shouted.

-Meanwhile, at Lake Firefish-

Jack and Naomi walked down the trail, talking between each other.
The two looked at the campers mingling down on the lake shore, chatting among themselves.
They reached it. Jack shouted. "Alright everyone! I bet you all want food, guessing from those hungry looks I'm seeing." He noted, looking at Zawlt and Payge.

"Well, all we got is some sandwiches made by Lucy." Naomi knelt down, taking the bag of her shoulder. She unzipped it, showing the contents. "We got... Kelp and Seaweed, Grilled cheese, and... some bags of trail mix." She rattled off their options.

"What do you guys want?" She asked them.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia blinked in surprise as she heard Forge's voice shout through the boardwalk. She slowly poked her head outside to get a glance, making sure she wasn't hearing things... and sure enough, she got a good sight of him. She took a deep breath and slipped back inside in order to change into some more appropriate attire before going to meet him.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Remind me to thank Lucy the next time I see her." Payge said, smiling as her thoughts drifted to the food for a moment. "I'll take a grilled cheese. Nothing like an old favorite, huh?"

@Rustic

Ayykari

Senior Squid
(( Jordan's Group ))

Lumea groaned when prompted to awake, but got up anyways. She quickly threw on her second outfit and walked outside. "Hey," she called, approaching Lucas. "I'm going to guess that we're leaving soon." She noticed that April didn't seem to be awake yet, and was slightly relieved that she wasn't the last one up. Sitting down next to him, she glanced at his phone and noted that he seemed to be playing some sort of game. "What're you playing?"

@MacSmitty @silly979

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

Viola instantly piped up at the talk of food. "Grilled Cheese please!" She said, standing at the ready.

@Rustic

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul smile happy to hear there was food. "I will take the Kelp and Seaweed one"

@Rustic

@Tarcarbuncle

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Please don't say that I can only pick one thing," Zawlt said as he was walking over, "if not then one of all three will do."

@Rustic

Last edited:

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
[Jordan's Group]
@Ayykari @MacSmitty

April slowly awakens to the naming of food. She quickly hops out of her sleeping bag and throws a new set of clothes over her current set. Then she runs outside, searching for the source of the initial noise when she spots Forge. She runs right up to him.

@Rustic

"Where's the food? Where? Where is it?" April says, looking frantically for food.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos stumbled slowly out of his dent, grumbling at the sound of the voice, but found it to be Forge's. He hears him telling everyone to assemble for food, but he just stood outside his tent just to wait for Lydia to come out.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia crawled out of the tent a few moments afterwards, clad in a simple t-shirt and shorts, along with a normal pair of shoes, since her hiking boots were still soaked from last night. She glances over to Chaos and shrugs "Well... let's go see why he's over here, I guess?" she suggests as she starts walking.

@Chaos_Knight

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Zerul @Zawlt @13thGalaxy @TACarbuncle @Lydia @Chaos_Knight @Ayykari @silly979 @MacSmitty ))
(( ;-; ...so many people to respond to... ;-; ))

-At Aequorea Marsh-

Forge backed up a bit when he saw April make dash towards him. "You're going to have to wait a bit." He told her. "Lucy is almost here, she's just stopping to look around." Forge looked behind him, a little blue head was running towards the two.

"I'm here...!" Lucy lost her balance while running, fumbling before she righted herself. But she reached them quickly. "Alright... What do you kids want?" She asked them, before quickly unzipping she was holding. "I got... PB&J sandwiches, Seaweed and Kelp, and... that's it." She said, looking up at April. If she was smiling, April couldn't see it.

"Alright everyone, you hear that!" Forge said to the remaining campers. "Food's here! Come and get it before April eats it all!"

Jack reached down and pulled out a sandwich, walking over and handing it to Zerul. "Just remember to properly throw out the garbage, everyone." He told them all. Naomi pulled out two sandwiches, one for Payge and one for Viola. "Here you go, you two." She smiled.

When Zawlt requested to take all of the options."I'm pretty sure we could only give one..." Naomi shook her head, "Lucy only made a small amount, because well, this group is small." She said, frowning a little. "I'm sorry about that... if it means anything, you can have a bag and a grilled cheese sandwich." Naomi held them out to Zawlt.

Terence walked over to the growing gathering. "Can I have a grilled cheese?"
Jack nodded. "Sure, here you go."
Terence took the sandwich and started to eat it. "Not bad..." He said, looking down at it.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul takes the sandwich. "thank you." He unwraps it and begins eating. "So when we heading back?" He says this in between bites.

@Rustic @TACarbuncle

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos had assembled by the call of food. However he was left disappointed of what was offered. "Ew...peanut butter. I'm alergic to that carp. And I don't feel like having kelp and seaweed today either..."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Chaos_Knight @Zerul ))

-At Aequorea Marsh-

"Well! Then it look like you aren't eating breakfast then!" Lucy beamed.

Forge facepalmed. "Ugh... I forgot that kid had peanut allergies..." He looked at Chaos. "Sorry about that, but my offer still stands. Mainly because Lucy, apparently, can't cook even if her life depended on it." Forge warily glanced at her.

"Soon." Naomi replied. "Once everyone eats, we'll go back to camp." She said, looking at her watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom