• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos stretched his arms and let out a small yawn. "I can't wait to back home and lie on my bed again..." He said anxiously.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia glanced over to Zerul as he sighs, tilting her head curiously "Hmm? Something wrong?" she asks.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks over at Lydia. "I have left Octovalley for about a week now...im...still unsure if being in Inkopolis is better for me." he sighs. "I hardly own anything now"

@Lydia

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos raised an eyebrow in surprisement. "Really now? Where have you been staying this whole time then?" He askes.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
He looks over at Chaos. "I was given a week free at a hotel. so i could adjust but alas that wasn't to last"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Hmmm..." Hearing Zerul's plight, Lydia closes her eyes and starts thinking. "I... might have one idea to help you out..." she says softly.

@Zerul

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well... I'll have to go check with my parents, but I might be able to clear enough space in my lab for you to set up a bed and sleep at my house." Lydia offered, scratching the back of her head.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Thats very kind of you. I will take it...atleast untill i find my own place and a job to pay for it."

@Lydia

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked at the two and smiled. "Well, that worked out rather quickly!" She said before lying her head down on the table. "So, What does everyone plan to do when you get home?" She asked, looking among the small group at the table.

@Lydia @Chaos_Knight @Zerul

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas was about to tease Lydia about letting Zerul in as a roommate, but stopped when he heard Viola's question.
"The first thing I'm gonna do is hug the city buildings whispering how much I missed them." he says chuckling.
"
But in all seriousness, I'm suppose to do some type of FanDub Comic with a group of people over the Internet. The others are probably done with their parts now..." he says trailing off.
"
But aren't you two going to have issues being around Inkopolis? Not everyone is as fond as Octlings as some of us." he asks Lydia and Zerul
@Lydia @Zerul @TACarbuncle @Chaos_Knight

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
Not wanting to be left out, April shoves her way into the conversation.
"See, when I get home, I'm going to stare out of my Apartment Window and watch some Turf Wars action. Believe it or not, I've never really seen it up close before. Only on occasional sports magazines that would pop up in my old town."
Then April looses her train of thought.
"Man... What I wouldn't give to be apart of Turf Wars....." April says, taking a seat next to the group.
@Lydia @Zerul @TACarbuncle @Chaos_Knight @MacSmitty

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos crossed his arms to think. "Hmmm.....what am I gonna do....Usually I'm just in my room doing whatever. Though I do wanna try using dual guns again. I had fun with that style the other day..."

@TACarbuncle

He turns to Lucas. "I'm pretty sure it'll be fine. I mean it sounds like less of an issue than an Octoling on your team. like mine for example." He said, referencing the fact Chaos's team had 5 members instead of the usual 4.

@MacSmitty

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I'll probably just play some more of the online game I play, get my group together and such." Viola thought before listening to Chaos's response. "That was awesome! I don't think I could use two weapons at once that easily!" She said, looking over to the others. "Well, give it some time, Miss..... This is embarrassing. I don't think I know your name.I'm Viola, by the way!" Viola said, scratching her head. "Either way, if you want to start Turf Wars, I don't mind helping you out!"

"What's the comic you're fandubbing? " She said, her attention shifting to Lucas and getting interested in this comic. She liked to read a lot of online comics and adding another would be pretty standard for her.

@Chaos_Knight @MacSmitty @silly979

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"For me... I'm pretty sure I'd just go back to working in my lab, spend a bit of free time playing a game or two..." Lydia shrugged. "Well... after I talk to my parents about living arrangements, of course."

She then turned her attention to April, hearing she's yet to try a Turf War "Hmm... then you might want to head to the Games club back at school. We can hold mock Turf Wars and such." she suggests. "Viola, Chaos, and I are all part of it, and it'll give you a chance to see how it is before you actually go and spend money on weapons."

@Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle @Zerul @silly979

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sits there quiet. he wasn't sure what he was gong to do. back in Octovalley he always tested various things. but now that he was inkopolis he is not sure what there was to do.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"I'm involved in the Yuri Squid : Blue and Orange. I do the voices of one the three Inkling boy bystanders. I was also in the Yellow and Purple one. I can show you it on my phone." Lucas says pulling out his phndone, only to find that its dead.
Frowning, he put his phone away, muttering about charging the device. "
OK... You can see the FanDub online, as we put it one SquidTube."
@TACarbuncle @Chaos_Knight @Lydia @silly979 @Zerul

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
April looks at Viola for a moment wondering if she was talking to her or not. Finally, she decides that introducing herself again wouldn't hurt anyone.
@TACarbuncle

"My name's April, glad to meet you, Viola! It'd be pretty cool if you could help me out too! Like I've said, Turf Wars isn't really a thing from where I come from."
Then, April pauses for a brief moment.
"Do you like video games too? Not to brag or anything, but I have some mean hand-eye co-ordination. Or at least... That's what my old friends used to tell me."

@Lydia
Then April looks over to Lydia.

"What kind of games do you play? ... If you couldn't tell by now, I'm big on games, so that 'Games' Club you mentioned ought to be a blast!"

@MacSmitty
Finally, April brings the conversation over to Lucas.

"It must be really cool to be a voice actor... I wonder if you get payed."

April leans back in her seat.
"Man, this is going to be one interesting year." April says, seemingly to herself.
@Chaos_Knight @Zerul

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Being a voice actor is cool, as it kinda fills you this pride, knowing that you acted well doing a certain character." Lucas replies to April. "But sometimes voice actors aren't respected for the things they do, kinda like when fans of a certain animation style get riled up when their show gets dubbed in our language."
@silly979

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom