1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Discussion in 'RP Square' started by Rustic, Oct 3, 2015.

1. MacSmitty

MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Seeker624
    Lucas nervous looked over at April when she bragged about how fast she can take down food. Watching her movements he got up held her by the waist due his short size. "Whoa, take it easy will you? I don't you to fall over." He says looking up at her.
    @silly979

2. Lydia

Lydia Inkling Cadet

Hearing Viola's praise, she couldn't help but blush a little, scratching the back of her head "Well, I need to get a good look at it first before I can be of any real help, but I'm really interested in learning about it." she says before looking to the Viola of fireflies she pulled out. Lydia, meanwhile, took out her phone "I got quite a good few shots of the plant-life over at the marsh, if anyone wants to see them."

@TACarbuncle @Zerul @Chaos_Knight

3. Zawlt

Zawlt Full Squid

NNID:
    Gunoy6
    Zawlt was now finished with his massive pile of scrambled eggs and was washing it down with orange juice. "Haaah, much better now," he said to himself,"now I'm alot more awake than I was earlie-" he was cut off with the sudden urge to burp, and burp he did. His burp was one to last seven full seconds after all the food he consumed. "Whoa, that was a big one," he said wiping off his mouth, "well I suppose I should get my stuff back to my cabin."

4. TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle Inkling Commander

NNID:
    TACarbuncle
    Viola quickly held her hand up. "Me me me! I want to see!" She said, eager as ever to see the glowing flowers.

@Lydia

5. Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight Inkling Fleet Admiral

NNID:
    Cha0sKnight
    Chaos gazed upon the fireflies that Viola caught, though they weren't lit and back at her. "Well the marshes were pretty good too!" He pulls out his phone to show some pictures he took. "Me and Lydia even took some up close shots, but we had a little trouble though.."

@Lydia
    @TACarbuncle
    @Zerul

6. Zerul

Zerul Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Mechasonic9000
  7. TACarbuncle

NNID:
    TACarbuncle
    Viola looked at the pictures, her eyes wide. "They're so beautiful! Makes you wonder why we don't come out to nature more often!" She said before looking back to Chaos. "And what kind of trouble?" She asked, tilting her head.

@Chaos_Knight

8. Chaos_Knight

NNID:
    Cha0sKnight
    Chaos looked at Lydia before looking back at Viola. "Well that night, I found Lydia out in the marsh trying to get a boat unstuck. So I had to go out and help her out before our legs started to burn off from the water."

@TACarbuncle

9. TACarbuncle

NNID:
    TACarbuncle
    Viola winces at the thought. "Yikes! How could you stand that?! " She said, her hair paling for a moment as she looked the two over. "You don't look any worse for the wear." She said, her hair quickly regaining it's color.

@Chaos_Knight @Lydia

10. Lydia

Lydia Inkling Cadet

Hearing Chaos explain how she got stuck makes her blush brightly, embarrassed as she scratches the back of her head "M-my bad... turns out I'm not good with row-boats... at least I didn't capsize...?" she say with a tiny, nervous laugh.

@Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle @Zerul

11. Zerul

Zerul Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Mechasonic9000
    Zerul nods. "Well your fine now so dont dwell on it too much"

@Lydia

12. Zawlt

Zawlt Full Squid

NNID:
    Gunoy6
    Meanwhile....

At this time Zawlt was sitting on his bed with his bamboo hat in his lap. "Let's see, slip this piece here, another one there...," he said to himself as he was mending together his hat. What sat next to him was a bunch of material that the hat was made of and he was glad he brought plenty of it. After much time and patience he finally fixed up his hat, and now all he needed to do was fix the strap he uses to hang behind him.

13. MacSmitty

MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Seeker624
    Lucas, who overheard Chaos and Lydia's story about traveling in the water started to turn pale. "How did they managed to survive?" He mumbles.
    @Lydia @Chaos_Knight @Zerul

14. Chaos_Knight

NNID:
    Cha0sKnight
    Chaos rolled his eyes up in deep thought before speaking. "I heard on some biology channel that standing in shallow water will make you disintegrate extremely slower than your body in an instant. Though you will experience stinging if you do stand in it." He shrugs. "Hey, I never did test that out before. I just jumped in."

@TACarbuncle

15. Lydia

Lydia Inkling Cadet

"Oh, it certainly stings..." Lydia nodded, shuddering a bit as she thought back "But I didn't have too much of a choice at the time... just don't let Jordan or Forge know I snuck off in the middle of the night. I'd probably never hear the end of it for the rest of this stay here." she says, oblivious to Lucas listening in.

@Chaos_Knight @Zerul @TACarbuncle

16. TACarbuncle

NNID:
    TACarbuncle
    Viola nodded and gave a small salute. "You're secret is safe with me!" She said, before stretching a little. "A tent is so small though. I miss my bed."

@Zerul @Lydia @Chaos_Knight

17. Zerul

Zerul Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Mechasonic9000
    Zerul nodded when they mentioned surviving in shallow water. "Well there is no instant death for a large body of water. but in the ocean it does desolve you faster. something about the acidity levels or something. I didn't really pay attention in the lectures." He then looks at Viola when she said a tent was small. "I agree with that. I'd take a bed over a tent any day."

@TACarbuncle
    @Chaos_Knight
    @Lydia

18. Lydia

Lydia Inkling Cadet

"Eh, tent wasn't that bad... then again, if I'm not sleeping in a bed, I'm sleeping hunched over on my table in my lab..." Lydia said, laughing a bit as she scratched the back of her head. "Guess a lot of things are a step above that."

@TACarbuncle @Chaos_Knight @Zerul

19. MacSmitty

MacSmitty Inkling Cadet

NNID:
    Seeker624
    "Yeah... I miss my bed too..." Lucas says out loud, more or less responding to Lydia's, Zerul's, and Viola's comments.
    @Lydia @Zerul @TACarbuncle

20. TACarbuncle

NNID:
    TACarbuncle
    Viola couldn't help but giggle at all the responses. "Looks like it's almost unanimous. " She said, scratching the back of her head.

@Zerul @Lydia @MacSmitty