• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas nervous looked over at April when she bragged about how fast she can take down food. Watching her movements he got up held her by the waist due his short size. "Whoa, take it easy will you? I don't you to fall over." He says looking up at her.
@silly979

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Hearing Viola's praise, she couldn't help but blush a little, scratching the back of her head "Well, I need to get a good look at it first before I can be of any real help, but I'm really interested in learning about it." she says before looking to the Viola of fireflies she pulled out. Lydia, meanwhile, took out her phone "I got quite a good few shots of the plant-life over at the marsh, if anyone wants to see them."

@TACarbuncle @Zerul @Chaos_Knight

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt was now finished with his massive pile of scrambled eggs and was washing it down with orange juice. "Haaah, much better now," he said to himself,"now I'm alot more awake than I was earlie-" he was cut off with the sudden urge to burp, and burp he did. His burp was one to last seven full seconds after all the food he consumed. "Whoa, that was a big one," he said wiping off his mouth, "well I suppose I should get my stuff back to my cabin."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola quickly held her hand up. "Me me me! I want to see!" She said, eager as ever to see the glowing flowers.

@Lydia

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos gazed upon the fireflies that Viola caught, though they weren't lit and back at her. "Well the marshes were pretty good too!" He pulls out his phone to show some pictures he took. "Me and Lydia even took some up close shots, but we had a little trouble though.."

@Lydia
@TACarbuncle
@Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked at the pictures, her eyes wide. "They're so beautiful! Makes you wonder why we don't come out to nature more often!" She said before looking back to Chaos. "And what kind of trouble?" She asked, tilting her head.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked at Lydia before looking back at Viola. "Well that night, I found Lydia out in the marsh trying to get a boat unstuck. So I had to go out and help her out before our legs started to burn off from the water."

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola winces at the thought. "Yikes! How could you stand that?! " She said, her hair paling for a moment as she looked the two over. "You don't look any worse for the wear." She said, her hair quickly regaining it's color.

@Chaos_Knight @Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Hearing Chaos explain how she got stuck makes her blush brightly, embarrassed as she scratches the back of her head "M-my bad... turns out I'm not good with row-boats... at least I didn't capsize...?" she say with a tiny, nervous laugh.

@Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle @Zerul

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile....

At this time Zawlt was sitting on his bed with his bamboo hat in his lap. "Let's see, slip this piece here, another one there...," he said to himself as he was mending together his hat. What sat next to him was a bunch of material that the hat was made of and he was glad he brought plenty of it. After much time and patience he finally fixed up his hat, and now all he needed to do was fix the strap he uses to hang behind him.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos rolled his eyes up in deep thought before speaking. "I heard on some biology channel that standing in shallow water will make you disintegrate extremely slower than your body in an instant. Though you will experience stinging if you do stand in it." He shrugs. "Hey, I never did test that out before. I just jumped in."

@TACarbuncle

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Oh, it certainly stings..." Lydia nodded, shuddering a bit as she thought back "But I didn't have too much of a choice at the time... just don't let Jordan or Forge know I snuck off in the middle of the night. I'd probably never hear the end of it for the rest of this stay here." she says, oblivious to Lucas listening in.

@Chaos_Knight @Zerul @TACarbuncle

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nodded when they mentioned surviving in shallow water. "Well there is no instant death for a large body of water. but in the ocean it does desolve you faster. something about the acidity levels or something. I didn't really pay attention in the lectures." He then looks at Viola when she said a tent was small. "I agree with that. I'd take a bed over a tent any day."

@TACarbuncle
@Chaos_Knight
@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Eh, tent wasn't that bad... then again, if I'm not sleeping in a bed, I'm sleeping hunched over on my table in my lab..." Lydia said, laughing a bit as she scratched the back of her head. "Guess a lot of things are a step above that."

@TACarbuncle @Chaos_Knight @Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom