• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded as April mentioned the games. "I play mainly rpgs, but yeah. I love games!" She said, happy to find another game lover. "What kind do you usually play?" She asked.

@silly979

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks at Lucas as he explained what being a voice actor was. "That seems pretty intresting. i dont think we had much of that going on back in Octovalley" he then turns to Viola who mentions games. this was alot for him to take in.

@TACarbuncle
@MacSmitty

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Earlier....

Zawlt had finished mending his bamboo hat and was now on the phone once again. "Yeah, I'm aware of what happened the last time we went there, but I kept my distance from the lake," he said , "I had no intention of falling in there again," he said as he reached for one of his head tentacles. As he was putting his things away he noticed something was missing, "Aww squid I forgot my shades in the mess hall," he said as he left his cabin with phone in hand.

Presently...

Once he made it back to the mess hall he noticed the group at a table having a fun conversation. At that moment he wasn't too interested and proceeded to get his tinted shades. He then heard mention of gamed and that grabbed his attention, "Hey uh, I'll call you back," he said as he unceremoniously hung up on who he was speaking with. After that he walked over to the group, "So, what's goin' on over here?" he asked them all.

(I am without computer access for a week so my posts will be with my phone for awhile)

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Huh? You mean Octolings don't have any type of animated shows for people to watch? OR Video Games? I'd probably die!" Lucas replies, bewildered at the thought of not having voice acting or anything alike.
Hearing Zawlt coming over he answers "
We're talking about our interests, and what we're gonna do when this camping trip is over."
@Zerul @Zawlt

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul rubs the back of his neck. "Octarains...never really had any fun...what was fun was beating the other team in training exercises...Kinda the reason i went with working in the R&D department."

@MacSmitty

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@TACarbuncle

"I'm a big fan of all sorts of games! I mainly like games from the Adventure Genre, though."

Then April turns her head towards Zerul.
@Zerul

"No fun? You CAN'T be serious. There's just too many things that someone HAS to experience in their life time!"

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sighs and finishes his meal. he puts away the tray and the utenciels where they belong before heading outside for some fresh air. "Freedom....from everything i ever knew...is..a bit overwhelming...what am i going to do with myself...hmm..." He wonders around aimlessly as he ponders this.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia glances over to Zerul as she watches him leave. Part of her wanted to follow to help him out a bit more, but she decided to leave him to his thoughts for now. Turning her attention to the rest of the group "Anyways..." she lets out, having not paid too much to the conversation around her.

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola watched Zerul walk out. "Wow. We need to introduce him to some kind of game. But what kind?" She thought to herself before shrugging. "It'll be easier to decide when we get back to the City" She said before turning back to April. "Adventure games are awesome! I'm more into Action/Adventure/Rpg styled games!" She responded, "Before my move, I was playing Squidblade Chronicles X. Haven't gotten much of a chance to since then." She said, scratching her head.

@silly979

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos raised his head when he heard "Squidblade" coming from Viola. "Haha! I've been playing that too and completed the story. I'm still playing that, but I'm just goofing around there now." He giggles a bit. "Also, it's kinda the reason I wanna try dual guns..."

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola instantly gave Chaos a sly smile. "Ah. Started as a commando? Or tried later and preferred the style?" She giggled a bit,always happy to find another player. "I started Striker for a bit before remembering I got a Psycho Launcher early on, so I switched to Enforcer so I could try Blast Fencer. Now I use the Photon Saber and Gatling Gun weapon combo! Everyone says it's an odd combo, but I like it!"

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos gave an awkward smile. "Er...I can't remember what I started as when I maxed out every class... Now I'm using the Blossom Dance build just like everyone and their mother. It's fun and super easy to use." He scratched the back of his head.

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Blossom Dance? Huh. I never really looked up builds so I've never heard of it." Viola said, scratching her cheek. "I just played whatever seems fun!"

@Chaos_Knight

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded. "It IS awesome! It's sucked so many hours from me just exploring the world!" She said, before turning her attention to Lucas. "Thanks for reminding me. Before Squidblade sucked my life away, I was prepping for the super bosses in Kingdom Squids."

@silly979 @MacSmitty

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul wonders around still pondering what to do. If only someone could help him find something that he would enjoy doing.

(Im just going to put this happly little hint here. just a happy little hint)

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Definitely!" Viola said before stretching. "Well, I'm gonna head back to my cabin and drop my stuff off." She stood up and picked her bag up before disposing of her plate and fork. "Talk to you later!" She said, exiting the Mess Hall and heading back to her Cabin. As she walked, she soon spotted Zerul, wandering about aimlessly. Curious, she walked up to him and waved. "Hey! What's up? " She asked, wondering what he was doing after leaving the Mess Hall.

@Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom