ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
He turned around to see Terence coming up behind them. "Oh. Morning Terence. We thought we would leave you there to rest being how injured you are right now. But since you somehow reached us quickly, come join as if ya like."

Chaos turned to Matt.
"The Turf War arena. Where else would the Inkstrikes and Killar Wails be coming from?" The quad arrives there and see Forge and Shaxx still going at it. Chaos spots a nearby weapons shack and walks over to it. "Please have a Jr. Please have Jr." He said to himself. Upon opening the door, there were weapons that were a bit old and look broken. But he did find Lydia and Viola inside. "Oh, hey there ladies." He greeted them with an awkward wave gesture.

@Lydia
@TACarbuncle

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Rustic
"Don't worry, that's exactly my point of being here!" He said running back up to her. "I actually referred to your cabin to escape the war zone." He said. "I honestly thought I was standing here for too long. Will you let me in?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence looked at Matthew, giving him a death glare. "Those two will become a navy blue puddle, by the end of this day." He replied angrily.

Terence peeked inside, and did a little wave with the heavy rifle. "Hi guys, don't mind my current condition right now." He greeted the two, then he frowned confused. "Why're you guys so near the stage, where the fighting is heaviest?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Plutoniumcube

"Here you can watch them from here." Lucy beckoned him to a nearby window. "Wipe your feet before you enter," she pointed to a mat beneath his feet. She looked back at the scene, there was a duel of Krakens fighting each other. It was almost mesmerizing, a golden kraken fighting a red-orange kraken, twirling their dance of splatting.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"Thank you." He said with gratitude yet timidly as he followed suit. "I honestly think we should evacuate though. But, who knows how they'll track us... Also, is it really best to put the lives of three children at risk? Well. How is it any different from anyone else..." He said.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Don't worry, they're not that dumb enough to splat children." Lucy said reassuringly, she looked at him. "If they do, well I assume they know we're in a forest..." Her eyes took on a dark, unsettling look.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"Why else would they litterally be trying to shoot us with missiles then?" He said in a sharp concerned manner. He looked out the window with a blank expression on his face trying to comprehend what he just saw.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola popped her head up from her hiding place. "Oh thank kraken. Others not making noise and damaging everything around." She said, her hair almost completely white from fear. " I don't think continuing on is a good idea. Things are absolutely CRAZY out there! I've never seen a battle like that! Not even in the Ranked matches I've watched!"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Plutoniumcube

"Well they use everything at their disposal, Inkstrikes, the powers of the Kraken, Killer Wails, even bubblers as an offensive weapon." She calmly explained, looking at him sharply in response.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia is already has a set of tools in front of her along with the worn-out parts of a Classic Squiffler on a workbench. She doesn't even look over as everyone enters, focused on restoring the weapon to a usable condition "If I can just get its Bubbler working... we can at least move safely..." she mutters to herself.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I don't know...I haven't looked around. I've been too busy trying to keep from being splatted!" Viola said angrily to Matthew, her hair darkening a little. She let out a sigh. "Even if there is, it's probably junked."

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Violet answers to Lucas, "Basic summary, Lucas, Forge and Shaxx fighting that's going too far over something we don't know. But hopefully they will explain after we kick their butts. Terence got caught in the middle and wants revenge. You and anyone else can join in if you like." She looks out the window for a moment before going back to her friends.

Vivi grins as she spots Lydia. She waves at her to try and get her attention. "Yo Lydia! Sorry for interrupting, but you think you can fix a Junior up, please? Chaos has got parts from the workshop we were in!"

@MacSmitty

@Lydia

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos opens his backpack and places the parts next to Lydia's work. "I'm gonna need it done...like now."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Chaos_Knight)
(@ChibiDubtalia)

Lydia takes a deep breath and carefully moves her in-progress Squiffler to the side and looks over to Vivi and Chaos "Alright, let me see how much I get to work with. The tools here are just fine, if you have just the parts, it should only take a minute to get it operational."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola watched everyone preparing to go in and, feeling out of place, got out of her hiding spot and left the shack, that way she wasn't in everyone's way if they needed something. She stood outside and watched the distance, in case something dangerous came again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom