ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Take it easy? I'll take it easy once those two get turned into dark blue puddles on the ground." He grumbled, he looked at the strange tube. He reached over and grabbed an E-liter gas tank, he detached it from the barrel and attached it to the now very strange weapon. He grabbed an Ink tank and put it on his back, it immediately started filling with Ink. "This you two, is the Rifle Spear." Although Terence looked very tired now, he slumped over the table. "Eh... wake me up soon, I have to... sleeeep." He yawned, falling fast asleep on the gun.

@Chaos_Knight and @ChibiDubtalia

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Rustic

"I was at the area where those missiles started dropping." He said, wheezing. "I didn't want to end up like that Terrence kid or worse so I swam away. Your cabin was the first landmark I found that could be used as a safe haven."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola was quickly running towards the weapon shack, hands covering her head, looking back in case Lydia was following her. "These two are insane! I've never seen anything like it!"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Yeah, why the heck are they going at it so heavily!" Lydia says as she rushes after her. "There better be a good reason for all of this!"

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Yeah, we better go check things out." Lucas replies to Jordan. Placing the Flag in his pocket, he runs outside to the source of the action.
@Aykorn

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@MacSmitty))

Jordan caught up behind Mac and laughed wryly, "Aha, I'm no inkbattler... So I think I'll try to find a safer view of the fireworks. Maybe start looking for Zarqa, even. I'll catch up with you later."

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival looked around. "Frickin' idiots. Not my fault if they turn to calimari. I'll just stay here. Where it's safe."

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi raised a brow as she saw Terence now sleeping. "Uh...Terence?" She wasn't sure if it would be better to wake him now or not as she loads up her Seekers. "But looking at the Rifle Spear now..." She wonders how Lydia would have reacted to this new self-made weapon. The Inkling girl whistles, impressed.

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
"Well, this is rather convient, now isn't it?" Matthew had arrived at the cabin, still shaking after the ordeal had ended. "Now can someone please tell me what the heck is going on?" He turned to Terence asleep, covering in bandages and horribly wounded. "Oh god, what happened to him?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked down as Terence took his nap. "Okay then....." He turned to Vivi. "Anyway, you seen Lydia around recently?" He asked.

@ChibiDubtalia

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Last time I saw her while I was looking for you," Vivi begins. "She was going back to the center of the camp before the huge fued went on. But after that when you found me, I don't know where she is now. Carp, if only...!" Her attention went to Matthew.

"M-Matthew?" She goes over to him. "Long story short. Forge and Shaxx dude are having a fight, going too far, Terence caught in the middle and got hurt. Chaos and I are going to stop them. Want to join?" She quickly adds, "Also, have you seen Lydia? We really need her help in this."

@Chaos_Knight

@Tomatomodest

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"We don't really don't know why. Lucy told me....but she was talking so fast like Parzival. I couldn't understand her." Chaos said. "Ah, nevermind about Lydia. We'll probably run into her anyway since I doubt no one could miss what's going on now." He takes the Jr. parts and puts it in his bag, then heads for the door. "Alright. Let's go Vivi. Come follow us if you like, Matthew." He gestured them and went off to the arena.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi chuckles at Matthew's enthusiasm. "That's the spirit!" She runs out with the boys, closing behind the workshop door and hopes Terence gets a good rest. She wonders what that Rifle Spear does. The sound of inks being fired from Forge and Shaxx can still be heard. Her eyes dart around for any signs of the others and the special weapons that might hit them as they charged ahead.

@Chaos_Knight

@Tomatomodest

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival looked around. Ugh, I really am hopeless. I'll never get any friends in this place. I'll just be an outcast. Everywhere. Except for home. At least there I have Pause. At least there, I have fun. At least there, I pay attention. Why can't I even tell what is going on? Why do I keep getting flashbacks to that freaking day!? Why!? Why!? WHY!? JUST TELL ME! TELL ME WHO KILLED MY PARENTS! Ple-e-e-ease.... Just. Somebody, give me a sign...

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence's eyes fluttered open, he looked around the empty Workshop. "H-hey! Where'd you all go?" He scrambled out the door, and went to chase the trio. He cringed because of his busted chest, his chest was heaving. "Guys, wait up!" He gripped the Rifle Spear, holding it tightly. He placed the brush on the ground and ran to the 3. "You know, you guys could've woken me up," he looked at them angrily. "I want my vengeance on those fools."

((@Chaos_Knight and @ChibiDubtalia and @Tomatomodest))

((Meanwhile at the cabins @Plutoniumcube))

"C'mon Vincent, it's not a good idea to be outside right now. Their fights get pretty intense, you could join those 3 and fight them," Lucy suggested then shrugged. "If you want to that is..." She looked at him pleadingly, as if saying "Don't do it." She turned around and walked into the cabin, leaving him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom