ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Er..thanks, maybe I'll get the full version later." He only heard bits of what she said, but he knew had to break it up. "Say you wouldn't happen to have an extra weapon on ya? Maybe a Jr.? This may dangerous for me, especially with Forge." Chaos asked.

@Rustic

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
"Aw, crap. Matthew said. Jeez this stin- "He stopped after hearing the killer wail in the distance." The hell was that!?" Matthew got up only to see an inkstrike flying in the distance. Holy shi- Matthew ducked in fear hoping that it wouldn't fall on him. "Are you squidding me? What the heck is going on!?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Lucy felt around her cardigan, shaking her head. "I'm afraid not, that's my emergency weapon you have there." She warned. "You better be careful, Shaxx and Forge are both dangerous opponents to face."

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent powered through to the coastline, landing on some rocky terrain right by the empty lakeside. He took a moment to breathe.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Oh alright." He replied in a slight disappointed as he was hoping he'd get to dual wield 2 weapons at once. He ran off and waved goodbye to Lucy. "Maybe the workshop will have something..." He makes his way to the workshop and along the way, he spots a worried Vivi in his path. "Vivi...?" He hurried over.

@ChibiDubtalia

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan frowned at the sounds, not necessarily alarmed but more exasperated. "Uggh, Zee-zee, this is an awful time for you to go wandering off, " he muttered.

He turned back to Lucas, shaking his head and grinning. "That... is my boss. And the campmaster of Triggerfish," said Jordan, "and that sounded like a tornado of ink and a killer wail. I'm guessing you want to go check it out. Right?"

((@MacSmitty))

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Uh... I'm starting to think we're in over our head." Viola said, covering her head as Forge and Shaxx's battle kept going. "Think we should retreat now?"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"P-probably... where's the nearest building..." Lydia mutters as she glances around for a better spot to take shelter.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence's eyes flickered open, he looked around the room, then at himself. He was in his boxers, his bandages, most of which were red, he groaned. "Really... Ever time I try to help out, I get -ow...- hurt, first I got bitten by some messed up piece of squit vampire thing. Now I take a Inkstrike missile to the chest, probably broke something..." He rose up, only to get a feeling like a spike was being driven into him. Terence gasped and flopped onto the floor, and proceeded to yell various expletives in pain. "Nurse! Get me a wheelchair, and a ton of painkillers!" He shouted between yells.

@Aykorn

Last edited:

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi turns her ahead around and spots Chaos. "H-Hey, Chaos! There you are!" She ran towards him. "I've been looking all over for you. You got me worried if you started catching a cold just after you arrive here." She holds up his jacket.

Hearing the sounds of a Killer Wail and Ink Strike, she looks over from where it came from. "Whoa, what's going on?"

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
He takes the jacket and puts it on. "Ah, sorry. Didn't mean worry you." He turns around to where Killer Wail and Inkstrikes were coming from. "Yeah...I was taking a nap in one of the cabins until Lucy woke me up. Apparently Forge and this Shaxx guy are fighting at the Turf War arena so she sent me to break it up. I'm on my way to the workshop to find a 2nd weapon. Taking on those 2 with this dinky little thing." He raises his Splattershot. "Won't be easy."

@ChibiDubtalia

Last edited:

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
As Vincent put his clothes back on, he scurried to find an area of which he could hide in underground. He was immediately searching for a place to hide underground. He scurried to Lucy's cabin, the first thing that caught his eye. He gave a rather hard knock on her door.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"You'd be surprised how even the most basic weapons can turn the tides around." Vivi looks at the Splattershot. "Need any help to break their little quarrel?"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"If you want, but that's your decision." He dashed over to the workshop to find a working weapon. Upon arrival, he finds a box that's been already opened and looked inside for something. "C'mon is there a Jr in here..." He couldn't find one, but he did find parts of it.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Rustic))
The nurse stood over Terence, her voice absolutely both assertive and serene. "Calm down and breathe. Please." The young lady brushed her long, pink tentacles out of her face with a gloved hand, and replied, "A wheelchair? That serious? That's too bad. We might have to send you back home if that's the case."

She turned around, smirking coolly her white nurses coat draping behind her. "Don't be scared by all the bandages. It's just red-ish ink. Us inklings? We're pretty resilient. And it was just a few scratches..."she added.

"I'm going to make sure no one else gets hurt." With a quick flash of her hot pink eyes and a wink, she headed towards the door. "Also kid, you might want to put your clothes on while I'm gone. Not sure why you took them off..."

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence blushed when she mentioned his lack of attire. "I have a sleeping problem alright?" He looked back at the cot, cringing when he got up. He picked up his signature yellow vest, shirt, slacks and shoes. He put them on, going "owie" when he zipped the vest back up. He limped out of the office, fixing up his tenta-tail. He looked at the scene, it was chaotic. "How about... no," he proceeded to go to the workshop, maybe fiddle around with some weapons. Away from all this.

((Meanwhile at the cabins))
@Plutoniumcube

It seems no one is home, perhaps you could try looking around. There are 2 other cabins you know, the so called 'Redjacks' and Jordan's. Least until Vincent hears a burble behind him.

"Hello Vincent! Why are you... wet?" Lucy called out from behind. "I hope you're not planning on tracking mud in there..."

Last edited:

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi follows after Chaos to the workshop. She digs through the different weapons available. Rollers, Decals, Blasters, Chargers... She looked at the Jr parts that Chaos pulled out. "I wonder if Lydia might to be able to reassemble them together..."

Her hands pulled out and Aerospray MG from the pile.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Well she is a weapons nerd..." He looks at the parts and then back in the crate. Still no complete Jr. "Hey, have you seen her around recently?" Chaos then takes notices of Terence entering the workshop, looking slightly brutal. "Whoa, what happened to you?"

@Rustic
@ChibiDubtalia

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Wow, did no one see a screaming Inkling on a Inkstrike missile fly into the Nurse's office?" Terence said exasperated, he looked at them. "Say Chaos, Vivi. Why are you two armed?" He approached the table, grabbing a roller-less roller. He broke off the end of it, and proceeded to smooth the rough, jagged edge. He grabbed a Bamboozler barrel and attached it to the now-smooth tube, and grabbed a Inkbrush. He looked at the two. "What? I asked you a question."

((@Chaos_Knight and @ChibiDubtalia))

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Whoa, take it easy there. Lucy came upon me with message. I'm still bit confused on why this is happening." And I was enjoying my nap time... "Anyways, Lucy sent me to break it up what's happening between Forge and this Shaxx guy." He answer to Terrence while slinging on his ink tank.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom