ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Take your time." He turns to Vivi, Matt, and Terrence. "You three go ahead and check how things are. I gotta stay here and wait for Lydia." He spots a Splattershot in the corner and tosses it to Matthew. "It aint a .52, but better than nothing." Chaos shrugged.

@Rustic
@ChibiDubtalia
@Tomatomodest

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Lydia, maybe I can help." Terence handed her the Spear, he pointed to a slot on it, a Bubbler shone on it. "You could use the gun, I don't think I'll be capable of using it effectively." He said depressed. "Can I use that Squiffer?" Terence pointed at the In-progress Squiffer.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blinks in surprise as she looks over to Terence, slowly looking over the Rifle Spear as it's handed to her "Holy carp... so I take it this is what you were talking about yesterday?" she asks. "I'm not used to using Inkbrushes... but I suppose now is as good a time as any to test it out..." she says softly "Alright, so Splattershot first... then the Squiffler... anyone else got any preferences for me to work on while I'm at it?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked about. "Is there any Splatling parts? If not, I could use a roller and take the lead and make a path for you guys." She said, trying to work through her fear.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Oh! That's perfect! That's my favorite weapon! Thanks!" She said, running up to where Matthew was and giving him a quick hug.

@Tomatomodest

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Alright... to help make this process go as quickly as possible, may I request that everyone locate the parts to whatever weapon they want constructed and I'll see what I can do. The faster I get to work, the better." Lydia says as she takes her earmuffs and slips them over her ears, letting the others sort out what they wish to do while she gets to work on reconstructing Chaos' Splattershot.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos gestures everyone to leave to Lydia in peace and to keep watch on what's going on. He's stays inside and leans against a wall with his arms crossed and foot on the wall. What if...what if this whole thing is just a set up to see how well we can cooperate...I mean I bet that's something a camp would do... Chaos closes his eyes for a bit while in deep thought.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Meanwhile, Viola remained in the shed, looking for more parts for the Mini Splatling. "Hmmmm.....Is this any good?" She said to herself, picking a part up and looking at it closely.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I think I got some parts. I've done maintenance before, so I think I got it." Viola said, gathering what she could together.

@Tomatomodest

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
After a couple of minutes, Lydia picks up the completed Splattershot and twirls it, chuckling as she holds it out to Chaos "Alright, you should be good to go, Chaos. Be careful out there, alright?"

(@Chaos_Knight)

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Aw, you're the best Lydia!" He takes it, takes out the Splattershot Lucy gave him, and twirls both weapons. "Thanks!" He leaves out to join with the others.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia grabs the Squiffler she was working on prior to everyone showing up and quickly gets back to her repairs. It was clear she was getting close to being done before everyone came in.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan found himself sauntering over to the main camp office, hearing a small voice seemingly conversing to themselves behind the front desk. He leaned over, spotting his small clownfish tidying and tucking away knickknacks and papers.The anemone leaned over and sighed audibly, just enough to get Zarqa's attention. "Wonderful time to swim off," he poked.

Zarqa looked up, disregarding the tone. "Another bus arrived."

Jordan mouthed an "oh" and looked over to the door, holding out his arm for Zarqa to swim up to. "Why don't we make them welcome?"

He grinned at the latest student, who was walking through the main doors. "Welcome to Camp Triggerfish! I'm guessing you're here for the month long school trip. Your classmates seem to be wrapped up with 'shenanigans' though we were doing a scavenger hunt."

Jordan gave a jokey bow and Zarqa mimicked. "If you have any questions, I'm one of your counselors and cabin leaders. My name's Jordan and this is Zarqa."

((@BlueDogXL))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom