ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas beamed at Violet's word of encouragement... only for it to go away once he heard that jerk fish insults. (Well, there aren't always nice people) he sighs.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent, in confusion started to wander around the art room, trying to make sense of what he just saw. Who said that elitist remark?

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent, in confusion started to wander around the art room, trying to make sense of what he just saw. Who said that elitist remark?

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
(Arts)
((How did I miss this much in 24 hours???))
Parzival was completely zoned out walking toward the auditorium. He could've sworn he heard another student talking to him, but he shook the feeling off. One thing he did remember once he did arrive in the auditorium, was the creature in the Anenome's head's remark. Cody, was it? "For your information Cody, I can play Hooked very well on the drums. Do your research before you make a remark." Parzival blurted at Cody.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Parizval Immedieately caught the attention of Vincent. Who did he know of this Cody? However, his mind was racing as he was trying to navigate this huge cluster of thought.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"I think this may be a bit open ended... I'm really unsure though." Vincent quietly replied.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((Got stuck in horrific traffic, great apologies to everyone.))

Games: @Lydia : @TACarbuncle : @Chaos_Knight :
The coach stopped, facepalming. "Uh... great, I forgot to leave a note on the club's door. Jamie, is it? Take this paper and tape to the door, We'll be at the gym." He added, already walking down the hallway. Leaving Jamie holding the paper, which said. "At Gymnasium, Games club members go there."
"Oh... well, okay." She murmured quietly. "Don't wait for me guys, I'll be back soon." She said with a pep in her step, as she went back to room 101. The students that were there, hurried to the coach. Who soon entered the gym, the students followed.

Once inside the gym, the coach was already standing on a pedestal, similar to the Rainmaker types. But it was huge, he gestured for the other students to climb up. "This, I spent all day on this." He said, showing a very drastically changed gym, it had a Port Mackerel type layout, except it had four sprinklers where the bumps on each side were. "I believe you will all have great fun on this. Down there on that table, should be a crate. Filled to the brim with school grade splat weapons, sports grade. Not actual weapons, mind you. I wasn't able to bring Dynamos, Splatlings and E-Liters, those are banned from School." He explained proudly, looking at each student. If one looked closely, you could almost the tick of a smile.

"Coach Forge! The sign's up -Whoa... What is this!" She exclaimed, amazed at the arena. "I'm not gonna explain it again, there are weapons down there." He pointed to the table again. Shutting her down, but she was still amazed.

Arts: @Tomatomodest : @ThatSquidYouKnow : @ChibiDubtalia : @Plutoniumcube : ((Poking @Zythefox you there?))
The Greenling shrugging off Parzival's sass, instead backtalked Matthew. "We've been standing here for half an hour because! You four haven't even said what you're good at!" Cody yelled at Matthew. "NOW GO AND TELL ME!"

"He does have a good point." A meek voice popped in. "There's a selection of instruments over there, drums, cello, violin, you name it! There's the drama section over there. Run by Mr. Yoyka, he's an eccentric one. I think if anyone of you go there, you'll like him." Anna added, pointing to the stage, then to a collection of instruments. We do have a plan for you guys, but we're going to have to wait until I learn what you're good at."

Mr. Yoyka, waved to the students and smiled. He was an older shrimp, his whiskers were graying, and he dressed in some weird 'unfresh' fashion.

Tomatomodest

Pro Squid
NNID
Gamethesystem
"Stupid fish." Matthew thought to himself. Begrudgingly, he walked towards the selection of instruments and picked up a violin.
"Man, i've never even touched an instrument before...well here goes nothing." Matthew began to play the instrument, emitting a horrible, ear razing noise.

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos raised his hand and asked the couch,

"So personal weapons are not allowed? I mean, I use the Octoshot Replica which is basically the same as a Tentatak Splattershot."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola's eyes widened when she saw the layout of the gym, her hair turning brighter than it's original color, if only for a moment. "W-Wow!" She said, looking around. "It's almost a a perfect replica in terms of layout" She said before turning her attention to the weapon. She pouted a little when the Coach said he couldn't get any Splatlings, but lucky for her, she's used to others.

She quickly ran and looked through the assorted weapons, pulling out a .52 Gal. "Hmm....I usually use the Deco variant, but I think I can adapt." She said, letting a big, happy smile as she began to feel less nervous about being at this school.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly climbs up to the Rainmaker-like platform, letting out a small gasp as she looks around. I can see why he's taking so much pride in this... it's amazingly similar... how'd he pull this off in a day? She wonders to herself.

Soon after hearing the weapons to choose from, she lightly grumbles to herself, hearing the ban on E-Liters. Bah... why does the weapon I like using the most have to be banned...? She thinks to herself. She sighs and shakes her head, ignoring it. If she couldn't use her favorite charger, she could at least fall back to a Classic Squiffler, or perhaps a Splattershot Jr. if she felt like being more mobile.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi jumped at Cody's yelling. Her eyes narrow in a glare. Jeezes, are him and Moe are like friends or something? Rude much! And I thought the clownfish had some seasweed stuck in his... She clears her throat, trying to remain calm without letting her temper show. "For talents outside of the turf battles, it's singing and dancing for me," Violet starts. "I wasn't sure if choir is part of an option in this."

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"Well, unidentifiable voice, I'm somewhat of a good sketcher, and I also play violin. But, I am terrible so please excuse my lack of ability. As a bit of constructive criticism, I think I your direction needs to be addressed much more smoothly." Vincent replied quietly.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
"Never heard that insult before..." He mumbled as he started to make a sketch.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent put his headed up after hearing the word turf battles, but Immedieately put it back down.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@Everyone! Can you guys start using tags like this: (Games) or (Arts) for organizational purposes? It would help me, help you. Insert them at the top of your posts. Also don't send out like 3 posts, helps keep the RP clean.))

Games : @Lydia : @TACarbuncle : @Chaos_Knight :
Forge's eyes darkened as he heard Chaos'. "You didn't bring your weapon to school did you? If so I will be forced to confiscate it. I don't want another incident, like last time." He pointed at the table, it was pretty easy to understand the point. "Unless... You meant the weapons you like, then yes. There is a Tentatek in that pile, go digging for it."

Jamie, smiling in an attempt to keep the mood up, said. "C'mon guys, let's go play some Turf Wars." She said. "Viola, Terence. Go on the far end. Me and Chaos will be facing you. Trust me, you do not want to face Forge." She warned.

Arts: @Tomatomodest : @ThatSquidYouKnow : @ChibiDubtalia : @Plutoniumcube : @MacSmitty : ((Poking @Zythefox again, you there?))
"Oh, Choir is an option for this. Why don't you and a couple others band up and start up." Anna said, putting away her hands from her ears.
"Hey dingus! Why'd you come to Arts if you're so bad!" Cody called out.

"Now, now Cody. Don't yell at the students, and most of all... Don't insult them." Anna grabbed the Greenling out of her hair. "Do. You. Understand Me?"
"Yup, 100% Madame." He replied.

"Excellent. Now, perhaps you should try something else. I would recommend going to the Arts corner over there, it's overseen by me, and my partner." She pointed to the corner of the auditorium. Then she walked off, probably to scold Cody further.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[ Games ]

Viola was about to go to the side Jamie said before stopped. "What about Lydia?" She asked, "She's just as ready as us.I don't mind sitting out if Lydia really wants to have a go." She said, giving a big smile towards the green inkling she was talking about.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
[Arts]

"Sweet!" Violet cheers as she looks around, trying to see who else was interesting in forming their own mini glee club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom