ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Aykorn)

Lydia closes the book and looks back to Jordan, handing the book to him while her tentacle is still holding her roasting stick with a now-scorched marshmallow on the end "Some... really interesting notes written in there... are we gonna take hikes around some of these marked areas on the map, by any chance? I'd love to see some of these places with my own eyes."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Lydia ))

"I guess we'll see." Jordan answered truthfully. "Some of theses places are totally closed off without a permit and even then there's a ton of restrictions, like, no ink weapons and... and man," Jordan seemed to nervously place a hand over his leg. "I might not be the best guide for some of these places."

Jordan paused, a look of realization appearing on his face. He sheepishly smiled. "Sorry, I'm... not going to dash any ideas yet. This stuff just wasn't easy to dig up in the first place." Jordan grinned. "I can start looking through Mira's journal and planning with Lucy for sure."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Aykorn)

Lydia nods and smiles "Don't worry, I'm sure you all will know what's best." she says. Mentally, she already mapped out the locations that were marked. She just needed to get her hands on a map of the campground and its outer areas, she could mark them herself.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
@Rustic

"Sorry to ask at such a time, but why would you use a cat to judge a turf war? Such a thing seems too difficult for even a human to calculate in some instances." He murmured.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked on his squidphone for a bit to check out the new gear while devouring more marshmallows. "Ooh...this looks good.." He looked up for a bit. "Oop, sorry. I was checking something out. Arowana Mall just got a whole new set clothes in stock. I know what I'm doing when we return home~."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked back to Chaos. "They did! Awesome! I love seeing their new stuff!" She cheered before taking the last bite of her s'more.

Last edited:

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Chaos_Knight

Ras perked up at the mention of clothing. He was a big fashion enthusiast and absolutely adored the clothes from Arowana Mall.

"Darling, I never thought I'd find another fashionista here. No offence to anyone else," Ras said.

He pulled out his phone from his pocket and held it loosly in his hand.

"We all should go shopping together. That would be very enjoyable."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Well I wouldn't call myself one to be honest..." Chaos cleared his throat. "I just pick whatever looks good, while having decent stats at the same time."

"But I guess going shopping together would be nice. Maybe as another school trip. I dunno." He shrugged.

Chaos takes a bite of a hot dog he already cooked up and then turns to Jordan. "So what exactly are we doing tommorrow? Aside from cabins and stuff."

@Aykorn

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
(( @Chaos_Knight ))
Jordan shrugged immediately, but soon leaned into his hand with a more thoughtful expression.

"Well, the idea is to actually enjoy the outdoors," he began, "so we're going to get off the campground somehow if it kills me, but as to where, Lucy and I still need to talk about it." He glanced down at the journal he held, mindful of it's locations. Jordan rolled his eyes and complained under his breath, "It would be nice if Shaxx were here, but...."

Jordan seemed to remember something as he mentioned that last bit. "Oh! Right," Jordan said. "I uh... I guarantee someone interesting will be crashing into camp, sometime tomorrow. With Shaxx. Probably... early," he said with a hint of disdain.

"I want to do some exploring... but for future reference," Jordan explained, "in the morning? Do what you want, stay inside campgrounds, but then everyone should meet up at the mess hall for breakfast."

Jordan shrugged again. "Sorry I can't tell you too much more, Chaos, but maybe take the chance to chill around camp? I know I'll be up early for my own reasons."

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly nods gets to her feet, letting out a yawn "Well... I'm all for getting some sleep..." she says before looking over to Jordan, smiling "I'll be looking forward to those trips outside of camp."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Lydia))

Jordan warmly smiled back at Lydia, clearly glad there were already people with some interest. As he did, a familiar red-orange fish came darting back, swimming a circle around him then whispering something to his ear-- probably news on Matthew.

"...So we know where he is?" Jordan responded. "...It's fine, Mimi can handle it. Thanks Zarq'." With that, Jordan rose to his feet to stretch. "Alright, Sleep.... is an inkredible, freaking idea," he yawned. Jordan gave a lazy point towards the cabins.

"If you've chosen a cabin already," Jordan said, "Go unpack your stuff, help clean up, maybe grab a flashlight...Then go catch some Z's. If you haven't chosen a cabin," he gave a noncommittal sigh, "Go sleep outsi--"

"--YOU CAN'T TELL THEM THAT!" Zarqa interrupted.

"Why not? It's a learning exper--"
"--No!"
"Maybe after 3 a.m. the Red Jacks will let them sleep in thier--"
"--NO!!"

Jordan chuckled at the fuming Zarqa. "I'm kidding," he said tenderly, rubbing one of his eyes. "At this point, people should just head to whichever cabin they want."

"Anyway, I'm going to go put this journal away," Jordan said. "Yo, Alex and Chaos, you chose my cabin! Totally don't switch to Lucy's while I'm gone." About to head off, he tacked on. "Hey Alex, if you're awake and still want to bug me, come walk with me, if you don't mind getting to the cabins a bit later."

((@BlueDogXL @Chaos_Knight))

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@TACarbuncle

With a second yawn, Lydia removed her glasses and rubbed at her eyes before looking over to Viola, smiling "Come on, let's go get some sleep. Hopefully Jordan will cook us a nice meal for breakfast tomorrow." she says before heading to Lucy's cabin.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi yawns as she gets up to follow Lydia and Viola. Though food does win her heart, a neat cabin is better than a messy kind, so Lucy's it will be! "I wonder what will be for breakfast. I'd love some yummy pancakes with lots of syrup."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Uh...." Viola was all for going to sleep after a day like today, but she quickly looked back to Terence, who was still sleeping nearby. "What about him? We can't just leave him here." She said, standing up. "I guess we can bring him to Lucy's cabin with us. If he wakes up and wants to go to Jordan's, then he can." She started to pick Terence up, putting his arm over her shoulders. She let out a small groan as such a task was hard with her small frame, but she managed.

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia stops as she watches her try to lift Terence. She blinks in surprise as she managed to get his sleeping body off of the ground, not thinking she would have that kind of strength when so tired. She walks back over and takes his other arm, wrapping it around her shoulder "Alright, let me help you then." she says, smiling.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos yawned as he was making his way to Jordan's cabin. "Welp, good night everyone." As soon as he entered, he took off his glasses and jacket, removed his scrunchie that was holding up his tentacles, and plopped on the same bed he slept in during the scavenger hunt and closed his eyes.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Thanks, Lydia" The purple inkling said as the two carried Terence to Lucy's cabin. Viola brought him to a bed and, trying as gently as she could, popped him on a bed. "I gotta go get my stuff. I'll be right back!" Viola ran out of the cabin and grabbed her bags. She returned to the cabin and plopped them near the bed she chose. She pulled a nightgown out of her bag and entered the bathroom to get changed.

As she came out, her clothes in her arms, she quickly undid her pigtails and let her hair fall before putting her clothes aside and plopping on her bed. "So nice to finally be able to really rest...." She said, curling up on the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom