ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia sighed with relief as they dropped Terence onto the bed. "Alright, Viola." she says as she moves to a nearby bed, dropping her bags next to it. By the time Viola got back, Lydia already had her tentacles un-braided and dressed up in a nightgown of her own. She took out a small case for her glasses and carefully stored them away before tucking herself in and going to sleep.

Airmure

Senior Squid
Ras made his way to Lucy's cabin, following the other two inklings. He entered the cabin and dropped off his stuff at the foot of one of the beds before going into the bathroom to change into his sleeping clothes. It was cleaner than he previously imagined, even more as he looked over the room a few more times.

"Goodnight," he said as he slipped into the bed he threw his bag near. Ras pulled out his phone and began to text his sister absentmindedly.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi opened her bag to change into her pajamas, going in after Ras. She set her headphones back into the bag before sliding them under one of the vacant beds. "Night everyone," she whispers before going in under the covers and wrapping the blankets around her body.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
((@MacSmitty @Plutoniumcube))

Lucy looked up. "Oh...Where'd everyone go?" She said quietly before looking around the campfire, she saw Vincent writing something in his notebook, and Lucas, who was staring blankly into the campfire. "They must have gone to the cabins to sleep." She muttered.

"Hey you two, Vincent and Lucas! You should go to the cabins and get some sleep. Today was pretty busy, you know with all the fighting that went down..." She looked over at the campfire, which was a small flutter of flame.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go put out the campfire. So unless... you wanna sit out here in the dark. You can be my guest, I suppose." She said, waiting for the two to get up. Lucy let out a yawn, signaling that she wanted the two to hurry up and let her sleep.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan walked back to the campfire from wherever he hid the journal, a small battery powered lantern hanging for his wrist. It was dark out, but he smiled pleasantly into the cooler night.

“It’s probably best that Alex go to sleep for now”, Jordan said gently. He then adopted a wide grin, looking over to Lucy, “We’ve got a long day ahead of us tomorrow! I might have some ideas if you're willing to hear me out."

Lucy and Jordan spoke into the night about the next day, as the rest of the campers fell asleep.

((
Day end! Now that people are asleep, wake your character how you see fit at the beginning of Day 2. There will be early-risers around camp if you wish to explore. (Jordan and Lucy will be be up around.) If not, get ready for a wake up call. ;] ))

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos slowly opened his eyes and stretched his arms, letting out a yawn. He put on his glasses and headed out for the mess hall if breakfast was ready. Though he forgot his scrunchie and jacket because it was morning and couldn't think straight. So he was left with his yellow-tipped tentacles dangling down and wearing an Autobot Splatfest Tee that he "forgot" to return.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Chaos_Knight))

Looked like the mess hall was pretty empty at this time in the morning. No breakfast yet. In fact, the only one in the mess hall at this time was an inkling in a pink ski jacket sitting alone. Their hair was done with one tentacle tied up and the other hanging loose. They seemed to be eating some sort of bagel?

...Not a part of the Zapfish Academy students for sure.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Violet's eyes open up slowly as she rises from the bed. She carefully opens up her bag to look at the time on her squidphone, not wanting to wake her friends. A bit early in the morning, but maybe I can do some practice jogs in the camp. Her stomach grumbles and covers her belly with embarassment. Vivi looks around to see if her cabin mates woke from that. First off, breakfast. She gets her Zekko hoodie from her luggage before going in the bathroom to change.

Once she's changed, Vivi moves quietly out of the cabin. The Inkling girl stretches her arms and legs to wake herself up. She puts on the earbuds to play some music on low volume on her squidphone. Satisfied with it, she jogs her way to the Mess Hall.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia lets out a yawn as she starts to wake up. Slowly sitting up, she rubs her eyes as she looks around the cabin. It looked like Vivi was already gone, but the others were still fast asleep. She took her bag of clothes into the bathroom, quickly getting dressed. Looking over herself, she decided to leave her tentacles hanging down before putting on her glasses. She puts her bag of clothes back next to her bed and takes her personal set of tools out. She makes her way to the mess hall as she ponders what the camp councilors would have planned for them today. If they didn't have anything too special planned, maybe she could go practice maintaining weapons in the workshop.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
As Chaos was about to enter the mess hall, he heard some small footsteps behind him. He turns around and sees Vivi and then followed by Lydia. "Ah, morning you two." He greeted them with a small wave with his eyes half open. He still wasn't aware he forgot his scrunchie.

@Lydia
@ChibiDubtalia

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence got up from the bed that Viola had put him on, he yawned and looked around the room. “Eh… It looks like Lucy’s still out…” He walked around the cabin, the floor creaking softly underfoot. Before peeking out one of the windows. “What… the… shell?” He muttered stunned.

(-Meanwhile outside the cabins-)

The engine of an off-road Jeep --somewhere in campgrounds?-- roared loudly, the wheels skidding to a halt. As a door slammed close, the hearty laughter of an elderly woman was accompanied by a familiar voice.
“Granny! Forge and me didn’t get beaten by those kids…” Shaxx said, cheeks red with embarrassment. “They had this custom weapon!”

“Aha HA! Then why’d ya gotta run to my place, with your tentacles between yer legs?” The lady joked, rocking her head back to laugh.
One crab claw sat confidently on her hip as she laughed and hefted Shaxx over her shoulder.

The official looking ranger’s uniform she wore was accented by a bright orange scarf and a pair of dark oversized glasses. Though her hair was white and wispy under the ranger’s hat, it was obvious the crab was only older in age, not in spirit.

“H-Hey! Let me down woman! At the very least let me walk to my cabin without being carried by my own grandmother!” Shaxx began to thrash around on the old lady’s shoulder, apparently not doing a thing to her strong grip.

In time, “Granny” planted Shaxx on the ground with a thump, chuckling raucously. “Head to your cabin?! It’s morning --it's the start of the day! Aren’tcha the Campmaster? It’s time to get yer funnel in gear and wake this camp up!”
Turns out, she was one step ahead anyways. Pulling out a megaphone from the car, “Granny” yelled to the cabins, “RISE AND SHINE CAMPERS!”

Shaxx jumped in surprise, as he looked down to dust himself off. “Holy-! Granny where’d you get that thing?” He asked, looking at the megaphone in one of her claws. Shaxx looked back in the jeep curiously, before looking back at her. He let out a quiet chuckle. “Granny, you gotta teach me some of these things you do.”

The crab-ma chuckled again. “Ahaha, I will squiddo. But breakfast first! We start the day right here at Triggerfish.”

Airmure

Senior Squid
Ras jolted out of his bed as he heard the wake up call. His phone skittered onto the floor as he struggled to untangle himself from his blankets.

"DOES ANYONE HAVE A CONCEPT OF SOMETHING CALLED BEAUTY SLEEP," he shouted as he tried to feel for his phone on the ground. After a few tries of tapping the floor for his phone, he managed to grab it and pick it back up. Ras pressed the button on his phone and was greeted with 40 unanswered text notifications from who knows what. He recoiled from the brightness of his phone screen and the sheer number of texts he had to go through.

A few minutes later after stretching, Ras dragged himself out of bed and tossed on one of his numerous jackets. He didn't feel like changing.

"I suppose the next best thing to do is get breakfast," he said to himself as he tied up his hair. Somehow he hadn't noticed Terence was up.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a large yawn and rubbed her eyes. "What? Morning already?" She said, groggily getting out of bed. Her arms and legs felt extremely heavy after the massive battle from yesterday. Slowly, she got her stuff gathered, her eyes still barely opened. Heading to the bathroom she quickly got ready, splashing water on her face to wake up.

She ran out afterwards, forgetting to grab her hairbands and leaving her hair down. "I can't miss breakfast!" She said, running past everyone there.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
The crustacean park ranger walked into the mess hall boldly, grinning at the students she saw or passed on the way there. She marched into the kitchen in back, and started to help bring out plates of pancakes like she was familiar with the camp's morning routine.

The camp chef had made fluffy pancakes with butter and syrup, fresh fruit and juice on the side! "Granny" set them all on the table as a free for all, with plenty of breakfast to go around.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
@Chaos_Knight

Lydia smiles and waves as she sees him at the front of the mess hall "Hey, Chaos. Feel any better from that... spectacle from yesterday?" she asks, lightly shuddering as she thinks back to the battle.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
@Chaos_Knight

"Hey Chaos!" Vivi greets him with a wave, pulling out one earbud off. She takes notice of his tendrils untied. Giving the attention to stare in awe. So that's how boys look like with their hair down. Shorter than the girls.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas jumped at the wake up call, and ended up smashing his face the floor. "Ow! Jeez did they have to make that thing so damn loud?!" he grumbled. Switching his pajamas to outdoor clothing he heads out the mess hall for breakfast. "Morning guys. How are you holding up after that fight anyway?" Lucas asked Viola, Vivi and Chaos.
@Chaos_Knight
@TACarbuncle
@ChibiDubtalia

Airmure

Senior Squid
Ras slipped on his sandals and exited the cabin and started to walk towards the mess hall. He noticed that there were people already up and talking to one another.

"Hey! Good morning!" he greeted as he walked up to the group.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked around at everyone. Huh. Everyone forgot to put their tentacles up.... She thought before realizing she forgot as well. "Whoops!" She said, giggling. She quickly waved to everyone. "Hey! Everyone else as tired as me?" She asked, answering Lucas's question at the same time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom