ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia glances over to Vivi, holding in a small chuckle as she sees her gawking at Chaos' lowered tentacles. She looks back to him and smiles "I dunno why you're not wearing your scrunchy today, but you look pretty good with your tentacles down." she says.

While waiting for a response, she hears Ras, Lucas, and Viola catch up and smiles "Hey there, and yes, I have to resist sleeping through breakfast." She answers, giggling a bit.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi waves at the others just arrive. "Morning guys! Seems like that nap just helped after what happened yesterday." She takes a whiff at the sweet scent of pancakes coming from the mess hall. "And breakfast too by the smell of things." She chuckles.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos feels around his head for his tentacles and finally realizes that they're down. "Oh carp..." He said with his face slightly blushing.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
He slightly blushed a bit more after hearing that compliment from Vivi. "Oh...thank you..." He rolls his eyes a bit. "So how about them pancakes?" He said as he walked in and went over to them.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia giggles more, nodding in agreement "Pancakes sounds amazing right now. Come on, let's go." she says, heading inside.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Pancakes! Whoo!" Viola shouted as she quickly followed the group inside. She looked around at the mess hall and wondered to herself where she was going to sit. Since she started at Zapfish, she had mostly sat alone, not wanting to impede on anyone else, so she half expected that here too.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi walked inside the Mess Hall with her friends. Sh grabbed herself a plate full of pancakes, gets the fork and knife, and sits down at a table. She stabs her fork into it and takes a bite. "Mmmm!" Violet hums in delight. "Jordan really outdone himself with this! It is so good!"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos takes a plate and sits down across Vivi. He takes a bite and was amazed of how it tastes. "Mmmm, this is pretty good!" He takes the plate up close and tries to finish fast because how good it tastes. Eventually his lips and cheeks had sticky syrup on them.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola grabbed her own plate and utensils and moved to another, empty table before focusing on her pancakes. Reentering her blissful state, she didn't seem to mind her empty table at all.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia grabbed herself a plate of pancakes and some utensils before looking between the tables. She felt a little wrong with leaving Viola by herself, so she decided to sit down across from her, smiling "So, enjoying the pancakes?" she asks.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked up as she swallowed a mouthful. " Of course. They're amazing. But why aren't you sitting with the others?" She asked, more than a little confused.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Because I like chatting with you." Lydia says, smiling. "Besides, you could just as easily sit with them too, but you choose not to."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola's face turned bright red as she looked down. "But I'm not exactly entertaining... As to why I sat alone..." She looked away, fidgeting a little, "I guess I still feel like the new kid. Everyone seems to have people to sit with, but I just feel awkward."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Well, I'm still more than happy to sit with you." Lydia says, still smiling as she finally takes a bit of her pancakes "Mmmm...~"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence jumped into the air, bumping the ceiling of Lucy's cabin. He fell to the ground with a thump! afterwards he got up, holding his sore head. He walked into the bathroom, tying his hair into a tenta-tail, which had become loose and released during the night. He walked into the bathroom and washed off the grime of yesterday's trouble, wiping his face off with a towel, he looked around the cabin and found everyone was out.

"Dang..." Terence muttered as he walked outside the cabin and towards the mess hall. Finding the whole student group there, there was that new kid, Ras. Lydia, Viola, Vivi, Chaos and... some pink coat girl? He shrugged her presence off and walked towards Ras, who seemed to be standing there awkwardly. As no one was talking to him, he waved. "Hey kid!" Terence walked towards the tired-looking Inkling. "How was the night, I suppose you got your beauty sleep too then?" He joked.

(@Airmure)

Airmure

Senior Squid
Ras huffed at Terence's remark.

"As if. Didn't help that my sister kept messaging me." He crossed his arms and rolled his eyes. "What about you? You looked like you slept pretty well since Lydia and Viola had to carry you into the cabin."

@Rustic

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence saw the wave Lucas gave him, he returned it smiling. Before looking back Ras, with a slightly confused face.

"They carried me back? I thought I was there the entire night... Well, I suppose it didn't matter." He shrugged nonchalantly, walking to where the pancakes were coming from. He came back holding a plate and glass of juice. He sat down opposite Lucas, smiling at him.

"How's your morning been, mine's been... jumpy." said Terence, rubbing a bump on his head.

((- @MacSmitty @Airmure- ))

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Oh. You jumped out your bed in fright too?" Lucas asks noticing the bump on Terence's head. "I also got hurt falling of the cabins, but not so much since mine was closest to the floor. Anyway I'm glad you showed you up. I thought me and Ras would be the only ones stop the others from flirting with each other." he says trying cover a giggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom