ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola's face turned bright red, so much so that it almost seemed to travel into her hair as well. "W-We weren't flirting!" She denied immediately, getting embarrassed at the mere mention of anything romantic.

Airmure

Senior Squid
"Darling please, if that wasn't flirting then what else would it be," Ras chimed in at Viola's remark. He snickered and went to grab some food before sitting down.

"You two would be perfect together."

@TACarbuncle

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos couldn't help but chuckle at Viola from across the room. He leans over to Vivi and whispers, "Those two have been buddies since we got here, huh?"

@ChibiDubtalia

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"N-No! I-I don't even know how to f-flirt! I-I-" Viola got so flustered, her face so red, that she got out of her seat and ran out of the mess hall, covering her face, and leaving her precious pancakes half-eaten.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas looked at the dashing Viola, quilt written all over his face. "Ah Viola c'mon, we were was just joking! There's no need to be embarrassed! He shouts as he chases after her. @TACarbuncle

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia feels her cheeks go red as she hears the comments about their "flirting". Lydia was only trying to be nice, and before she knew it, Viola was gone, leaving her pancakes behind as she looks back to Ras and Lucas. "S-seriously! Not cool guys!" she says, looking back to the fleeing Viola in concern. She gets up and starts following her and Lucas.

Airmure

Senior Squid
Ras side eye'd Lydia as he shifted in his seat. He wasn't concerned with chasing down Viola and instead focused on his food.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola quickly ran off a bit into the forest before hiding behind a tree, sitting down and burying her still red face into her knees, silently berating herself for making such a scene in front of everyone. "Stupid....stupid......stupid......"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia keeps running, grumbling in frustration as her slow start ended up making her lose sight of her in the forest. "Dang it..." she mutters to herself as she slows to a walk, making her way deeper as she starts looking around, trying to listen for either footsteps or Viola's voice.

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"Well... apparently no one wants to have a seat and eat in peace." Terence said, looking at the door. Which Viola ran out of, with Lucas and Lydia in pursuit. Shortly afterwards, Forge walked in, he looked slightly mad.

"Sooo... would anyone like to explain to me what exactly happened?" Forge looked at Terence, who merely shrugged and went back to eating. He looked around the room, spotting Chaos and Ras. "You two know what happened?"

((@Chaos_Knight and @Airmure))

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas looked around in the forest, trying to find Viola. I don't get it. Why did she run off? It's almost as if I struck a nerve or something. Noticing Lydia look around on his other side, he decides to go the opposite way, shouting for Viola.

Airmure

Senior Squid
Ras shrugged as he sipped from his water. "Beats me. All I did was say that they would make a cute couple."

He motioned at Chaos. "Ask him. He was here before I arrived."

@Rustic @Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos swallowed a pancake before clearing his throat. "Lucas teased Viola and Lydia about them "flirting", and I think to me and Vivi too, but that's not the case. They weren't really though however. Viola got embarrassed and ran away. Lydia and Lucas already looking for her." He explained to Forge. "Not a good way to start the morning to be honest..."

@Rustic

Last edited:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Terence looked back at Forge. "Well there's your answer." He said plainly, continuing to eat the pancakes he had in front of him.

"Well now, I suppose I could get the two from the Redjacks to help out. I hate to say this but... have you seen that idiot Shaxx?" Forge said, looking at the 4 in the room. "In any case, I'm gonna go get those two to help find that girl. I'm not gonna have two mishaps stain this trip." Forge put on a determined look and walked out of the mess hall, before quickly returning and grabbing a pancake. "See you!" He quickly ran back out.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi looked to the side, feeling a bit ashamed as she bit on her pancake. "We might need to apologize to them soon," Violet said. "Don't know if they would accept it or if we need to make up to it. But better say it than never." And there's technically nothing wrong with loving the same gender, but let those two be super best friends. She also caught a glimpse of the girl in pink coat. The mystery girl kept quiet even after Viola ran off. Does she want to keep her presence unknown to others or doesn't want to be bothered right now?

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Well we were just sitting on the sides watching, but whatever must be done." Chaos shrugged and then noticed the girl in pink. He looks back at Vivi and tilts his head to the direction of where the girl is sitting, signaling Vivi if she wants to go over and introduce ourselves.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
The "mystery inkling" seemed to finish their bagel, then begin to roll up a paper they had laid out in front of them. It was hard to tell what that paper could be since they sat away from the rest of the room, but they didn't seem to try to seclude themselves. Merely preoccupied.

Looks like they were finished reading what they had on hand.

Without seeing their face, one could tell that they wore Tan Work Boots and had a Takoroka mesh cap sitting next to them on the bench. Probably an inkbattler, at the very least. Their hair was inked lilac-purple.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia starts to grumble in frustration as she sees no signs of Viola, continuing to slowly move through the forest "Gah... where could she be... Viola! Are you out here!?" she calls out, silently praying she'd answer... or at the very least, was within earshot of her voice.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Lydia

"Careful now, missy!"
The crustacean park ranger from earlier, who had apparently found another exit from the mess hall, grinned broadly as she approached Lydia. It was astounding that she caught up to Lydia before Lucas did.

"Best not to stray too far from the group," the elderly crab said, looking out into increasingly thick forest, "though I can see your friend already has!"

The ranger chuckled gently. "Best not to lose your wits just yet. The trees make it difficult to hear noise through, but these woods are kind to those who do them no harm."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom