ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Ayykari

Senior Squid
"Aequorea Marsh, eh?" Lumea thought for a moment, then shrugged. She got up from her seat and looked around for her group. Then, she realized that she had no idea what her group even looked like. "This... Is a problem," she mumbled, glancing around at all of the faces in the room. As she looked, Lumea was able to single out an Octoling amongst the Inklings. It'd be nearly impossible to try and figure out who was who based on their name alone. Lumea let out an exasperated sigh, resigning herself to an extremely confused fate.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola smiled at Zerul. "This is going to be fun! A lot funner than yesterday...." She said, giving a nervous chuckle, "And a lot less in the way of fighting...."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks at Viola with a confused look. "what exactly happened yesterday?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"There was a.....turf war.....between two of the counselors. The Nurse asked some of us to get them to stop. Lydia finally managed to by knocking Forge out with a special weapon Terence made..... " She said, rubbing her arm. "I got knocked out when the two double teamed me, so I didn't see the end of it." She let out a sigh. "I'm not used to battles that are THAT hectic. That was on a level all it's own."

[ @Zerul ]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul smiles and pats her back. "Cant be any worse than have a solo fight against 3 squad of Octo Elites. They litteraly were trying there best to kill me."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let our a small "Eep!" as her back was patted. "I....wouldn't know. I've never played against any octolings, let alone elites. They'd definitely kill me though..." She said, her hair paling at the thought, "I'm no elite. St-Still, At least you don't have to worry about that kind of thing anymore, right?" She said, giving a nervous smile before putting in another forkful of pasta into her mouth.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos had just woken up from his nap and had already made it the mess hall just in time for the announcement. Aequorea Marsh? Hmm...never heard of it... He helped himself with some pasta and sat down with Viola and others before parting their ways for now. "Well I sure had fun yesterday." He laughed a bit.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul was unsure if he was safe. The Octoling Elites would find him if it was there mission. He returns his hands to his drink and just stares at the clear liquid.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked up to Chaos and gave a slightly annoyed expression, swallowing her pasta. "Yeah, well, you didn't get double teamed, two burst bombs blowing up right on top of you!" She said, pouting a little bit, "I'm no warrior, or even a high ranked battler. That was no fight I should have been in."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos's laugh suddenly turned into a frown after hearing the dilemma that Viola got thrown at. "Haha.....I'm sorry." He apoligizes as he slurps up a noodle.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Ayykari

Jordan walked up to Lumea, now rejoined with his clownfish. Zarqa fluttered beside him before nestling into Jordan's hair.

"You look worried," Jordan said to Lumea. He looked at her with attentive eyes and an inviting smirk. "I get this marsh might not be as exciting as catching fireflies but... this is one of my favorite places," he assured.

With small tilt of his head, Jordan asked, "What's eating you?"

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola quickly realized what just happened and started shaking her head and hands. "I-It's okay! I could probably be a lot better if it wasn't for my stage fright!" She said, chuckling nervously. " You don't have anything to be sorry about!"

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul silently sits there lost in thought. taking a drink every now and then.

Ayykari

Senior Squid
@Aykorn

Lumea, startled, turn to face Jordan immediately. After calming down a bit, she shifted and laughed nervously. "It's nothing much," she responded. "But I don't know anyone here. I just arrived, so I didn't get a chance to meet anyone... I was worried about not being able to find my groupmates." She glanced around the room a bit. "I'm Lumea, by the way... If I'm not mistaken, I believe I'm with Lydia, Lucas, Ras, and Chaos?"

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Ayykari

"Ahhh I see." Jordan knelt down next to Lumea to get to her eye-level --a pretty dramatic change from his normal height. He started to point out the names she listed so she could follow.

"Alright, Lydia" he pointed. "She's the one with her hair braided back and the glasses. A bit of a weapons fan, too. " Jordan turned to Zarqa and chuckled. "Reminds of someone else we know, but less salty. So much less salty. Lydia's a sweet person." ((Lydia))

"Then is Lucas. He looks like he's 10, but he's actually 15." Jordan blocked the side of his mouth to quickly, "It's a medical thing," before saying, "Lucas is a bit of prankster, but he's got lots of interests if you talk to him. I think he's pretty cool." ((MacSmitty))
Zarqa snorted. "Yes, he's a character."

"Next? Ras. Pink hair and dress shirt. Uh, he's pretty new, too. He like fashion, he's a little uptight--"
Zarqa cut in, "He likes flirting!!" ((GM Airmure))
Jordan only smirked before moving to the next student.

"Lastly, Chaos, ink rider and glasses, aka, the dude who showed up late," Jordan joked. "He's a pretty pro ink battler, I hear, and bit of a romantic...?" Zarqa shook her head fiercely. "Alright, I guess not. Anyway, Chaos is chill if not... uh, distant." ((Chaos_Knight))

"But really...they could tell you more about themselves than I can," Jordan told Lumea.

Last edited:

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Zerul

Motor glanced over the cafeteria and immediately noticed another Octoling in the crowd. It squinted at him before walking over slowly, preparing to ask who he is and what were his credentials. This job didn't cover that they would be others like it here.

"Who are you." Motor blatantly said.

@TACarbuncle @Zerul @13thGalaxy @Zawlt

Ugh there goes Motor and the whole "there can't be any other Octolings other than myself" spiel, Orca thought to himself. He paced over to the general vicinity of his group and waved.

"Anyone have questions specifically for the both of us?" He asked. "Aside from that, it's nice to meet you. I expect you all to be on your best behavior. Or, try to at least."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul hears a rather rough voice behind him ask. "Who are you" He turns to see Motor. "I'm Zerul...why are you wanting to know?"

@Airmure

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Aykorn - Mess Hall - Lucy ))

Lucy stumbled into the Mess Hall holding a ton of nets, and fell down into a heap, before launching back up towards Jordan.

"Say you're going to Firefish Lake?" Lucy excitedly asked him, turning around rapidly and picked up a bundle of nets from the ground. She walked towards him, shuffling towards him. "Catch plenty of fireflies for me? But be careful, there's lots of dangers this time of year." She warned, quickly reaching into her cardigan and pulling out a picture of a bear.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Around this time Zawlt was at the table with the food. He had prayed that there was no limit to how much he could get and grabbed two plates of pasta. After that he moved over to an empty table and begun eating. He heard Lake Firefish and his name in the same sentence and just stopped. He swallowed what was in his mouth and sighed, "Ugh, that's a place I'd like to forget," he thought, "oh well, no backing out now even if I could," and with that he continued to eat.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia sat down with Viola and Zerul as well as she at, keeping silent as the groups were announced. Once they were, she... actually felt quite torn. Most of the other campers she was interested in getting to know better were now in the other group, but on the other hand... she now gets to get a good look at the marshlands that she got to read about earlier. As much as she needed to practice her social skills, her interest was far more driven towards seeing the glowing flora in the marsh first-hand. She nods, smiling "This is gonna be a great trip!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom