ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul went for a walk he couldn't take the two shouting at each other.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
[Motor/Orca Group]
[Yeesh, alot went down after I went asleep]

As for Zawlt despite how worried he was for Serink's well being he chose to stand outside of the tent and simply wait. He overheard all the arguing and apparently Serink would NOT listen to reason. All of this commotion started making him think back on what happened to him here in the past. He noticed Viola walking in obviously concerned, and noticed Zerul coming out looking like he could care less. Seeing this made him think he was right to stay outside of the tent. He waved at Zerul as he left entirely and then at Viola who was also leaving. "It MUST be bad if her two closest friends here are leaving," he thought to himself.

@Zerul @TACarbuncle @Serena Inkwell @Rustic

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serink looked at Viola. "I have never been with someone who was so rude and crucial like him before. Besides, Zerul is much better... Just make sure nothing happened to my journal, please. Its... precious to me..." She looked back at Neura.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola nodded as she left. "Don't worry! I'll get it!" She said, making her way back to the tree and to where Serink was before they had talked. "Backpack....Backpack.....Here it is!" She said, picking up her backpack, "Now then....Journal....Journal....Ah!" She quickly found the journal as well. "Alright then. That should be it." She said, making her way back with both in hand.

@Serena Inkwell

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

"I suppose seeing a marsh that glows is slightly more interesting than catching fireflies..."
Chaos takes another sip of his drink. "Speaking of fireflies, I wonder how the other group is doing..." He wondered.

@Lydia

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serink looked back at Neura. "No Inkling or Octoling I have ever met has ever been as snobby as you. Surprising how incredibly rude you were when you first saw me."
@Rustic
She looked at Viola as she came back, and she kept her eyes upon the journal in shock of both her back pack and journal surviving. She figured her sleeping bag had been torn to shreds when the branch fell. "Thanks, Vi. Thanks, a lot really."
@TACarbuncle

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia nods "Exactly." she says, smiling. Then Chaos asked about the state of the other group. Thinking for a few moments, she simply shrugged "Hmm... they're just spending time at a lake. How dangerous could it possibly get?" she asks. "Maybe we could've gotten some of their numbers so we could keep in touch..."

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos laid back down with his legs crossed and hands behind his head. "I'm pretty sure they're fine. They may be bored as us since it's not nighttime yet."

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia shrugged and lies down as well "Maybe I should've tried sneaking a Splattershot Jr. out of camp or something... see how fast I can assemble and disassemble it while we wait... ah well." she shrugs "I suppose all we do now is just rest and relax until Jordan calls for us?"

@Chaos_Knight

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

Viola gave a big grin as she handed Serink her stuff. "No problem! Glad it's all there!" She said before sitting down in a nearby chair.

@Serena Inkwell

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Yeah... Besides... I uh... Kinda have a thing for Zerul too..." She blushed and grabbed her journal and opened it to the first page showing a drawing of her and Zerul in a detailed romantic scene. "Dont tell him please..." She looked at Viola with an expression of worry.
@TACarbuncle

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos stood upright again to reach into his bag and pulls out the Splattershot Jr. that he found from yesterday. "How about showing me right now?" He smiled.

@Lydia

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

Viola's face turned red when she saw the picture. "W-Wow...." She scratched the back of her head before sticking her tongue out playfully. "Your secret is safe with me, though you should tell him." She said, trying to encourage Serink.

@Serena Inkwell

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia blinked in surprise, looking over the Splattershot Jr. for a moment. "Huh... alright then~" she says, taking out her phone and turning on a stopwatch app before taking out her set of tools.

@Chaos_Knight

Ayykari

Senior Squid
"Uh, I have a vague idea," Lumea replied. "Hang on, I think I tossed in the instruction manual when I took the tent." She kneeled and began rummaging around in the bag once more. It took her a few moments before she pulled out the paper booklet, an expression of triumph on her face. Standing up, the girl flipped through the pages until she landed on the instructions page. "Well, all we have to do is follow this." She held the booklet out to Lucas. "Hopefully it's not easier said than done."

@silly979 @MacSmitty (( Should we just skip to the finished assembly? ))

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
[Motor/Orca Group]

"Uh oh, I feel like I shouldn't have heard that," he thought, "better get out of here now," but as he thought that his body had blinked again at the worst possible time right infront of the tent. He HOPED it would go un-noticed and he started making his way back to the group of fireflies near the lake.

@Rustic @TACarbuncle @Serena Inkwell

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

"Yeah...I kinda smuggled it here. Good thing it's not mine to begin with." Chaos said as he began to watch Lydia work her talents off with the weapon.

@Lydia

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(Yeah let's skip the whole process of setting up the tent.)
"Phew... that took longer than I thought it would." Lucas says putting his arms around his the back of his head Sora style. "Well now that that's over with, you gals wanna go to that observatory?" @Ayykari @silly979

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's group.)
Lydia cracked her knuckles before laying the Splattershot Jr. down in front of her. She hits the stop watch's start function and quickly goes to work on breaking the Splattershot Jr. down to its base components.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom