ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos watched closely at Lydia's talents put to work. He amazed of how she was able to take it apart and what piece by piece come off. "Amazing...you ever had any designs to make your own weapons?" He asked curiously.

@Lydia

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea finished glancing over the tent, then turned to face Lucas. "Yeah, that sounds great!" she said excitedly. "How about you, April?" She once again turned, though this time to face the orange-haired girl.

@MacSmitty @silly979

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"I couldnt possibly tell him! Not yet at least... Well, I kinda suggested the speed gauge for the chance to hang out with him and get to know him better... But now I probably wont..." She sighed and laid back down and closed her eyes, and turned the page, showing a drawing of a coffin and a tombstone that read 'Rest In Piece, Serink Octink' and nearby was an inkling, and it was Viviola, but hardly noticeable, was another inklong behind Viviola, and it was Viola.
@TACarbuncle

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Ayykari @MacSmitty

April nods her head excitedly. "Sure! I'm down with that!" She says as she starts jogging in the direction of the observatory. "Race you there!" She says, as her feet take flight.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola looked at the drawing and scratched her head. "When did you get the time to draw that?" She asked, a little bit confused. She shook her head and looked at Serink. "You're going to be fine. You're not going to die from this. Just take it easy and you'll be back on your feet in no time. Literially!" She gave another big smile to reassure her new friend.

@Serena Inkwell

Ayykari

Senior Squid
(( Jordan's group ))

Lumea blinked in surprise, then it finally sunk in that she was being left behind. "Hey!" she shouted as she began to chase after the two Inklings running ahead of her.

@silly979 @MacSmitty

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia nods as she swiftly disassembles it "I'm always trying to come up with my own custom designs... sadly, I don't have any prototypes on me, they're sitting back in my little workshop at home." She says softly, her eyes not leaving the Splattershot Jr. as she soon has it fully disassembled.

"Maybe I'll see if I can sneak one into school after this trip to show off..."

@Chaos_Knight

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"I had that drawn before... Before I even met you... Viviola... Your Viviola, you should understand... But of course, you'll never get the stanza that your Viviola..." She grabbed her back pack and pulled out the pencil and began to draw on the picture. A few minutes later, she showed Viola the picture again, this time the branch that crushed her legs sticking up out of the ground behind her tombstone. "I walked these lonely streets, down the boulevard of broken dreams..." She began to sing quietly. She suddenly burst into another song she wanted to use. "So far away... I heard them say... So dont delay..." She began mixxing songs together to describe herself. "Just leave it all to me! Just leave it all to me..." She smiled then frowned.
@TACarbuncle

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
STOP POSTING!

The RP is TEMP Closed as things are being tweaked!

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Just popping in to defend you all from a mini-mod right now. But you are able to keep posting, at least until Monday. When the RP will be closed, I can't say when a definite ETA will happen. But it'll definitely be within a week. ))
(( For now, just go and do your stuff. I switched off the 'light bulb' above you guys and turned it into a night light. Have fun in the dark. ))

------

Night has fallen, revealing a dazzling light show at Lake Firefish, and a glowing vista at the Aequorea Marsh.

At the lake. Fireflies had shown up... least the ones that hadn't been assimilated into Zawlt. Who ended up flashing randomly throughout the fireflies visit. They had gathered around the campsite, and then others had gathered near clearings.

At the marsh. The flora there had begun to glow. Leafy plants had started to glow, along their stems and the veins. They glowed from a variety of plants, like flowers, and reeds.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos climbed out of their tent and stretched his arms after a small nap when Lydia's finished her weapon tear-and-repair. To his surprise, it had already turned dark and found the surrounding area filled with glowing neon colors. It's almost as if he was at an organic rave. "Well this...unexpected.." He said as he slowly walked towards the boardwalk to sit down.

Upon sitting down, he took out his phone and started taking pictures, trying to get good angles. After that, he points the camera to himself for a selfie and takes a picture of himself with as much glowing plants and water shown as possible. Then he sends it off to his special friend saying "Wish you were... ;c"

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Serena Inkwell
As soon as darkness enveloped the area, Motor flicked on the camping lanterns it brought, giving slight light in the dark. No need to set it to high, the fireflies were plenty enough for atmospheric lighting. It sighed as finally gave up with ignoring Serink and walked over to her.

"Look, there's no need for you to cry over your impending doom. Like what that Robotic Spider thing said over there, you'll get help soon," Motor ensured Serink. "I'll carry you back to camp even."

It gave Serink a comforting look, trying to calm her down.
---------------------

Orca returned with a bundle of sticks and other flammable materials, setting them down and forming a campfire. That took way too long and I walked into too many trees to even count, he thought as he went to retrieve the lighter from the supplies bag.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

Viola left the tent Serink was in and went back to her own to rest up. As night fell, she reopened her eyes and noticed sparkles outside. "Oh! I hope I didn't miss it!" She said, quickly grabbing her jar and running out, her eyes wide as she saw all the fireflies. She quickly started to chase after them, jar in hand, trying to catch them. Had you not known she was 15, you'd swear she was a more like 8.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul was off by himself when the firefly show started. he was in awe of its beauty but snapped out of it when Viola started running around like a kid trying to catch them. He walks over to Viola just incase she hurt herself he would be there to help.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, who dashed towards the observatory stopped when he noticed when it was getting dark. Looking at the colorful sight around him, his eyes sparkled. "It's so pretty..." He said, as if in a trance.
Whipping out his phone, he took multiple cellphone, he took multiple pictures of the glowing marshing, along with several selfies.
"
Hey Lumea! April! Check out the marsh!" He called out.
@silly979 @Ayykari

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia went through her destruction and recreation of the Splattershot Jr. multiple times before tucking it away. Her fastest time appeared to be 3 minutes and 4 seconds. "Hmmph... could've been faster, but I suppose I can't complain..." she mutters to herself.

When nightfall came, she slowly stepped out of the tent with Chaos and began looking around, her eyes going wide, awestruck at the sight of the glowing fauna. She slowly takes her phone and moves around, taking multiple pictures "Holy carp... this view's incredible..." she lets out softly.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt however was already at the gathering of fireflies as they resonated along with his glowing body. He then noticed Viola and Zerul coming over to catch fireflies, "I was wondering when you guys would show up," he said as he shook some fireflies off of him.

@Zerul @TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola giggled as she capped the lid on her jar, it abuzz with many fireflies. She looked over to Zerul and scratched her head. "Hey! Having fun?" She said, her attention then shifted to Zawlt. "Yeah....After everything that happened, I needed a nap. I just woke up to see the fireflies!" She said, holding her jar above her head while humming a small jingle.

@Zerul @Zawlt

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Heh, so you're here for the same reason, but with a different method of catching," he said as he walked over to Viola. As he was walking his body blinked again with all the fireflies in his body. The feeling always tickled him and he couldn't help but chuckle everytime it happened, "Oh sorry, I can't help it," he said still chuckling, "I haven't gotten used to this many yet."

@TACarbuncle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom