ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul stands there scratching his head. "did she really not pay attention in class?" He stands there unsure what to do since he didn't have a phone. He didn't really have much of anything. He stayed by Serink's side. "Ink will help but we dont know the extent of your injuries....also...where is Motor? someone gets hurt and what does he do? does whatever he wants. I guess he doesn't really want his job here."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos began scanning the area for an appropriate place to set up. "Hmmm....how about here?" He suggested as he pointed to a spot under a big tree. It had very wide clearing and had a nice view of the soon-to-be shining marsh waters.

@Lydia

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Okay, it heals. But Ive lost my legs already. I can tell that Im paralyzed. Not a good thing, but its my fault I wasnt fast enough to get away from the branch. Besides, ink doesnt help heal paralyzation. Again, bad thing, but its my fault. And also, whatever you are, your quite snobby, arent you? Hm, shes probably one of those rich, snobby, and selfish kids. I have no doubts of it. You act as if Im wrong in every way. And the way you said 'and octolings' was very offensive. A lot more than being judged by a selfish kid!" She became angered once more at Neura. She looked back at Zerul with a smile. "Please, take me somewhere I wont be judged by that selfish bi- I mean selfish self loathing idiot."

@Zerul @Rustic

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola poked her head into the tent. "I-Is Serink alright?" She asked, looking around at all the arguing people. She was so ashamed and worried she caused this, that she had stuck back when they took Serink off.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

@Chaos_Knight

Lydia looks up to the tree and couldn't help but smile a bit "Heh... alright then. Good eye, Chaos." she says, smiling as she puts down her pack, removing all of the tent supplies so she can start setting it up.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Serena Inkwell @Zerul - Neura ))
[Orca/Motor's Group] (( P.S You stated it fell on your legs, did you not? ))

"Actually, you probably just need actual medicine. And, like I said, not a bunch of tent spikes and coat sleeves." Neura said, quickly adding. "I am not racist to you Octolings, I was made in Octo Valley, after all. Why would I resent them?"

"Also, I am not a snobby rich person. I am a robot." It took it's orange hood and revealed it's metal head, opening 6 more eyes, showing a total of 8 black orbs staring back at Serink. "If I came from a long-dead female quadruped, I would've let your legs wither and fade away. Do you understand me?" It didn't sound like a question, more like a demand.

"It fell on your legs, so I would guess that you just lost some function. At the very least, you took responsibility for it. That, I can like you for." Neura remarked grimly.

Neura stood up, dusting off it's hands. "Now then, I need to call 9-1-1 and get you out of here. Because... other people don't feel like helping." Neura looked pointedly at the others. It looked back at Viola. "She'll be alright, I'll try and make arrangements to fix the naive queen of drama's paralysis." It brought out a phone, and quickly dialed a number. "I have... contacts."

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos rubbed his hands together before beginning work. He started off by laying down the tarp first, flatting it out and making sure nothing hard or sharp was underneath.

@Lydia

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul leaves the tent sighing unsure what to do. "I dont have a phone to begin with. so leave me out of that catagory please."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Once the tarp was set out and they made sure the ground was nice and flattened out, Lydia quickly set up the tent spikes, making sure they were properly put in place.

(@Chaos_Knight, btw, you wanna just skim the full construction of the tent?)

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

Viola blinked as the robot walked out. "Was that a....." She said before shaking her head and entering the tent and walking up to Serink. "Hey....You doing alright?" She asked, scratching the back of her head, unsure of what she could do.

@Serena Inkwell

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Okay, somebody get this machine out of here please. Im already offended and freaked out by it enough. And offense is necessary. Besides, bandage my leg and get me some kind of wheelchair. I feel no pain, my legs are worth amputating." She pushed her body upward and looked at Neura with a face of competition. "Your like an annoying clownfish as a humanoid. And they dont turn humanoid."
@Rustic
She looked at Viola. "Ill be fine. Probably an amputation in the future, which I wouldnt mind."
@TACarbuncle

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

(@Lydia Sure, don't really wanna have posts of us building a tent. xD )

After having the thing staked and raised, Chaos made some last-minutes checks before entering in. "Hmmm....tight there....tight there....pole stabilized..." *He mumbled softly. "Alright, all set." He announced proudly and entered inside to lie down. The interior was pretty small, but had just enough room to support two people.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Serena Inkwell @TACarbuncle @Zerul - Neura ))

"And you're like a dogfish, except they don't turn humanoid. They are sniveling brats like you, who want a treat." Neura looked down at Serink. "You want amputation? I ain't giving you that, I don't have the proper cutting tools, also your legs are perfectly fine." It walked over to Serink's legs and curiously probed it with it's finger. "Feels healthy enough, and besides, I can't materialize a wheelchair out of nowhere." Neura added, looking at Serink's leg, before standing up.

"Anyway, my friends, actual doctors, are coming to help you out. Don't worry," it reassured Serink, "they're all much more qualified and well-equipped for this rather annoying kid." Neura smiled, closing it's phone, walking away. Sitting opposite of Serink, with a smirk on it's face. "It should take them... about 10 minutes to get here because of how far away from civilization we are. Also, why are you asking for more bandages? We have none right now. The best we can manage is cloth from our clothes."

"Well, I'll be staying here for now." Neura stated. "Also, you call me racist. And then you say that?" It scoffed loudly at her. Neura did a complete imitation of Serink's voice, in fact, it was probably a playback. "Okay, somebody get this machine out of here please. Im already offended and freaked out by it enough."

It smirked even more, raising an eyebrow with it. "Really?"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia glanced around, smiling as she silently appreciated the job they did. Lydia looked over to Chaos as he seemed to not waste any time to make himself comfortable. She sat down next to him and did a bit more digging through her pack, putting her personal toolkit down inside and fished out a small snack for herself before glancing back to Chaos. "Did you remember to pack food and drinks?" she asked.

@Chaos_Knight

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
"Yeah, sorry little clownfish, but you kinda do creep me out. Im not used to machines handling me without a humanoid behind it. And I would really like that more. And trust me, my legs cant move. I seriously cannot feel them or move them. I feel no pain too. And Im just gonna drag myself back to my-- NO! I had my stuff there! My back pack and my sleeping bag were there!" She began grabbing hold of whatever she could and pulled herself forward. She continued so she could get to the tree where her legs had been crushed.
@Rustic

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos stood upright open hearing food. His stomach began to grumble too as he unzipped his backpack. "Why of course." He said, revealing his bag full of snacks and drinks. He opens a bag of chips and begins eating.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's group)

"Alright, good!" Lydia said, laughing a bit as she unwrapped and bit into a granola bar. After a few bites and a swallow, she looks back to him "So, out of curiosity... would you rather have come here or to Lake Firefly, assuming groups didn't matter." she asked, curious.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos swallowed a chip and then took a sip of some bottled fruit juice before answering. "Actually I had no idea this places existed. It's not everyday you go outside of Triggerfish if you're only into splat battles." He took another sip. "How come you didn't go to Lake Firefly with Viola? You had the choice to switch y'know." He asked curiously.

@Lydia

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

Viola stood up and took a deep breath before taking hold of Serink's hand. "I'll go get your stuff. You stay here and rest. And please, stop this arguing. He's trying to help you get better. " She said, trying to give a reassuring smile before turning her attention towards Neura. "As for you, you could use better bedside manners. She's hurt and maybe not quite thinking clearly! Now you both said some mean things and should apologize while I get Serink's stuff." She said as she went to the door and went back to the tree.

@Serena Inkwell @Rustic

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's group)

Lydia shrugged as she thought back on it "Honestly... I did really want to end up in the same group as her. She's a good friend, after all... but I got to read a bit about this place from that book Zarqa brought over to the campfire. Seeing how this place looks at night was way too good to pass up..." she says, smiling "So, I made my choice to come here, and Viola made hers to stay with the Lake Firefly group."

@Chaos_Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom