• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As Midnight falls on both parties, everyone is ushered back to their assigned tents, their appropriate sights dying down as the night grows late.

The Fireflies disperse among the trees, reeds, and tall grass that surround the area.

The glow of the marsh plants slowly fade, becoming more like a night light for the sleepers there.

--------------

Viola let out a yawn as she entered her tent, her jar full of fireflies placed to the side as she snuggled up into her sleeping bag, excited to see what the other group got to see.

[ @Chaos_Knight @Zerul @Zawlt @Serena Inkwell @MacSmitty @silly979 @Ayykari @13thGalaxy @BlueDogXL @InkAmerica Use the last night to prepare. Afterwards, everyone will be back at camp and preparing to head home. The transfer home is on Sunday. ]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos, having woken after a few minutes of sleep, noticed that Lydia had not returned yet. He crawls out and pokes his head to scan the area for her. The heck is she...?

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, who got out his sleeping bag to check on his teammates/tentmates, he noticed that they were still outside, watching the pretty view outside, though he noticed the colors were fading away.
"Lumea... April..." He calls out sleepily, "We should probably go to sleep now. It's getting late..."
@Ayykari @silly979

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul as everyone started to turn in for the night Zerul does the same He crawls into Viola's tent and lays down in the empty space for him. He didnt' have a sleeping bag so it was a bit cold but ignored it. he had been through worse.
@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola opened her eyes as Zerul entered the tent. "Hey.Got nothing? Here." She said, sitting up and giving him the blanket she was using, as well as pulling a second pillow out of her sleeping bag. "I always bring a second pillow to occupy my arms and I normally never sleep without a blanket, but one night won't hurt." She said, giving her usual big grin.

@Zerul [OOC: I'm going to admit this here, so it doesn't seem like I'm pulling this out of nowhere, but what Viola said is actually based on myself. I can't sleep without a heavy blanket and without something to occupy my arms, which IS usually a second pillow. I did plan that much awhile back. Didn't expect it to come in handy XD ]

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

As Chaos scans outside the tent, he doesn't seem to see any initial signs of Lydia or her glowstick's light... just the bright lights of the various plants and reeds of the marsh. Maybe she was looking on the other side of the boardwalk or found a safe way into the marsh... either way, there was no sounds of the sharp whistle in case something did happen, so she is probably okay for the time being... then again, maybe a quick look around wouldn't hurt, either.

@Chaos_Knight

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul takes the pillow and rejects the blanket. "Its fine i have slept on nothing more than metal flooring before so im more use to the cold. but thank you for the pillow" Zerul gives a smile back and lays down on the pillow getting comfortable.

@TACarbuncle OOC:OMG! lol same here i have a body pillow (its a plane one no fancy pillow case) that i use the same way. i mostly just hug it but it brings comfort. (Not asamed to admit this but i still sleep with stuffed animals (FYI it has a more pratical use than creep factor its to prevet me from just hitting the wall i have a small buffer) well now you know XP I dont care that you all know)

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos groaned as he wanted to sleep already, but was concerned about Lydia. He eventually sucks it up and leaves his sent to search for her. He began to look by checking by the boardwalk and the edges of the marsh, hoping to find a moving light, which that would be her glowstick.

@Lydia

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

"Well....If your sure." Viola said, putting the blanket around herself again before curling up in her sleeping bag. "Good night, Zerul." She said, closing her eyes.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sighs. The suit wasn't to comfortable to sleep in but he had nowhere to store it. he gets looks over at Viola when she curls back up in her sleeping bag. "Night Viola" He closes his eyes and slowly drifts off.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

As Chaos moved towards the edge of the marsh, it was hard to distinguish any moving lights from the natural glowing flora. However, if he listened carefully, he could hear the faint splashing of water from further in the marsh. Whether it was a form of wildlife or Lydia, it was hard to tell, as there was no distinctive light that would be her glowstick.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Hmmm...? Chaos couldn't see anything out of the ordinary aside from the glowing marsh itself. However, he did hear some small splashing right by him. Oh Lydia, you better not have fallen... He thought as followered the sound. "Heeeeeyyy! Lydia, where are you???"

@Lydia

Ayykari

Senior Squid
"The marsh really is beautiful at night," Lumea mumbled. "It's a shame we only get to see it once. But I guess it can't be helped." After hearing Lucas's voice, she turned and looked over at him. "Yeah, you're right... We should probably be headed back to the tents soon." Stretching a bit, she began heading back towards the tents.

"You coming?"
Lumea asked, glancing back at April.

@MacSmitty @silly979

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's group)

Following the light splashing sounds for a short distance, he finds an opening in the boardwalk that gives a good view deeper into the murky marsh. Looking closer, he notices a small boat in the water. It appears that the murky waters were far more shallow than they seemed and ran aground. Standing knee-deep in the shallow muck, he sees a familiar Inkling trying to shove the boat free.

"Nnngh... come on, you stupid thing... Why'd you have to get stuck...?" Lydia mutters to herself. It appeared she was oblivious to Chaos' presence.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos squints his eyes and in the distance finds a figure in movement. Upon further analysis, he finds Lydia who appears to be stuck with something. He lifts up his pants up to his knees, removes his shoes, and steps into the marsh. Ahh...eeee...ugh...it burns... To him the water felt as if he were given a thousand static shocks. He eventually finally makes it up to Lydia, who was trying to pull a boat free. "Sigh..alright, let's get this thing free. I'm losing my feet here." He said as he casually walked towards the back of the boat and began pushing.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia blinks in surprise as she slowly looks up to Chaos "C-Chaos...!? W-wait... did you just really wade here?" she asks, suddenly more concerned about him than the boat "Th-that's really dangerous!" she says. She opens her mouth to say more, but she shakes her head. "Bah... s-sorry about this... just please, be careful...."

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

"Hnnngg...ugh..." Chaos kept pushing the boat with all his strength until budged.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Between both of them, the boat manages to get lodged free. Lydia tries to keep her hold on it to prevent it from drifting away "Th-thanks, Chaos... don't know how long it would've taken by myself..." she says softly before trying to help him onto the boat.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos takes her hand up as he lifts himself up onto the boat. He then takes both oars and rows them both back to shore. "You probably would have lost your way finding the respawn point."

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia blushes a bit as she takes his hand, getting onto the boat "I-I was fine, actually..." she says as he sits down in the boat "Just got a little stuck..." she admits, embarrassed. "I didn't want to call for help, since I probably would've gotten really chewed out by Jordan and Zarqa..."

@Chaos_Knight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom