• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's Group]

Viola laughed a little before grabbing her jar of fireflies. "Well, I'm going to show Terrence my catch. You take your time waking up." She said, exiting the tent again and holding the jar above her head. "Ta-dah! See? I did great!" She said, oblivious to Payge's comment.

@Rustic @13thGalaxy @Zerul

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @13thGalaxy @TACarbuncle ))

Terence awkwardly scratched the back of his neck. "I was supposed to be in a tent with someone, but I can't remember who they were. You were supposed to share with that... Serink girl. But she got taken away in that ambulance called in by that... Robo-Spider thing?" He sleepily mumbled, yawning afterwards.

He turned to Viola, who was proudly brandishing a jar full of fireflies above her head. "Whoa! That's pretty good. I didn't manage to catch any." He said, looking down slightly. "But it doesn't matter! You got your jar!" He smiled. "Besides, I heard there's another place I can get fireflies." Terence said, he looked like he was trying to remember something, before he shrugged it off.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
"Oh..right, right." Payge nodded. "Is there any word on her? Is she alright?"

She also turned her attention to Viola, looking at the jar with a slight curiosity. Being from the city, last night had been the only time she'd ever seen fireflies in her life. "I always thought those were pretty cool..never saw them up close until yesterday."
@TACarbuncle @Rustic

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola looked at the two and shook her head." I have no idea what happened to Serink. I hope she's okay." She said, sitting down next to Terence, the jar on her lap. "Well, I don't plan on taking them home. Just back to Camp to show everyone!"

@Rustic @13thGalaxy

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul crawls out of the tent and stands up. He streches a he hears a few pops that didn't sound good. "Ah crap..one night of not performing maintance and i already poped a few joints." He sighs and turns down the suits power as he looks for the poped joints.

@TACarbuncle

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

Lydia lets out a small yawn and stretches, still groggy from her previous night of exploring. She gently rubs her eyes, her tentacles unbraided as she lazily glances over to Chaos, seeing him awake "Morning... sleep well?" she asks, letting out a tiny yawn.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos jumps a bit the sound of Lydia's voice, unaware you had woken up. "Oh! M-Morning Lydia..." He rubs his face for a bit. "I slept well too. Did you...?" He asks back.

@Lydia

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
[Jordan's Group]
Lucas woke up at the sunlight reaching his eyes. He got up, dazed, and looked at his teammates only to see that they were still asleep.
He wondered if he should scare them, but decided not to... for now.
@Ayykari @silly979

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's group)

"Eh... still a little tired... and sorry, didn't mean to scare you." Lydia admits as she grabs her bag, digging through for a snack and something to drink. "Thanks... wonder how much longer we're gonna be around here for?"

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

"N-No it's fine. I was just thinking about...something.." Chaos shook his head, still stretching out his arms for a bit. "I dunno...but we should be heading home soon..."

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

"Yeah... we could either pack up the tent after we get dressed or just relax and wait for the call..." Lydia says as she stretches "Both work just fine for me... personally, I'm looking forward to see what Jordan's gonna make for us." she says with a chuckle.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

"Meh...I rather just wait and relax until we're called for." Chaos said as he laid back down and crossed his hands behind his head.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's group)

"Works for me." Lydia says as she grabs a small bag of chips and her glasses, putting them on before opening up the bag.

@Chaos_Knight

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul finds the problematic joint it was the shoulder joint so he had to remove himself from the power suit. the Disconnection from Zerul and it was met with a loud pop noise and Zerul collapsing as it just stands there. "Never going to get used to that!" He stands up and his neck was red were there was what looked like strange mechanical ports. He walks into the tent and grabs his bag with the tools needed for repair work. he then starts working on his suit.

@Rustic @TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
(Yeesh I got some catching up to do)

Around this time Zawlt was now just waking up. He let out a yawn as he got out of his sleeping bag. Zawlt then put o his jacket and shoes then proceeded to step outside of the tent. The bright sun blinded him making him close the tent flap right away. He then groaned still groggy from waking up. He reached for his hat, but for some reason it was torn to pieces, "What in the...," he said quietly while still inspecting the bamboo hat, "Well good thing I have these," he said as he reached into his bag. He pulled out his pair of tinted shades and placed them on his face.

With proper sunlight protection he once again left the tent, but still yawning. He saw some others out and about, but he didn't really care at present. His only concern was food for his stomach as he wandered around.

@Rustic @TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy

Last edited:

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
@Zawlt

Payge watched Zawlt from the inside of her tent, keeping the flap shut as she hurriedly changed into her regular clothes. Once those were on, she stepped outside and approached him, figuring it wold be good to make a friend while she was out here. "Uh..hey." She started, not good at starting conversation. "I've seen you around a bit, thought I might introduce myself, if that's alright with you."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola watched Zerul enter the tent and, curious as to what he was up to, followed him over as he picked up his bag. "Hey, What are you up to in here?" She asked, looking at his bag.

@Zerul

Last edited:

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
As he was walking around he heard a girl's voice growing louder. He then noticed Paige walking up to him, "Well it IS common courtesy to give your name before asking for someone elses," Zawlt said to her. His mood seemingly better than it was minutes ago. "Ya wouldn't happen to have any food would ya?" he asked still determined to render his growling stomach silent.

@13thGalaxy

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sees Viola pop her head in. "Getting my tools. i think i slept on my suit wrong." Once he had his tools he steps outside after Viola moved away. The suit was just standing there as he left it. he then begins working on it.

(FYI Zerul is outside of his suit right now and its creepily just standing there.)

@TACarbuncle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom