• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

"You could've asked me for some assistance. I wouldn't mind to be honest." He said. The boat finally reaches shore. Before getting out, Chaos took a rope and tied it to a stake to prevent the boat from drifting off. He then steps out and takes Lydia's hand to help her out.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia, still blushing, takes his hand and climbs out of the boat "Probably should've..." she admitted. "But... before I got stuck, I did get some really good pictures..." she says with a sly grin "Sadly, no direct samples... realized that I couldn't keep them alive long enough to take them back to camp..." she says softly.

@Chaos_Knight

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos shrugged off. "The glow probably would have died off anyway. Best to leave nature alone." He said. The two finally reach their tent and Chaos climbed inside first. He gets snuggled in his sleeping bag, and tries to scoot away from Lydia as far away as possible.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
When they get back to the tent, Lydia takes the chance to properly roll out her own sleeping bag, moving to the other side. While he was asleep, she takes the chance to change into some sleepwear before going to sleep.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
April stood at the edge, facing the magnificent view for just a moment longer. When she finally had her fill, she turned towards the tents and started walking towards them. "Well, I don't know about you two, but I think I'm ready for a little shut-eye." April said as she passed by Lumea. Reaching the tent, April stretches out her standard sleeping bag. It looks like a big orange blob, but that didn't bother her in the slightest. "Well, I think I'll be going to bed. Wake me up when it's morning, alright?" Finally, April slinks herself into her sleeping bag and almost instantaneously falls asleep.
@Ayykari @MacSmitty

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos was turned the other way, as he was aware of Lydia changing right next to him. He was hesitating to not turn around and not look like a pervert or anything. As soon as he heard the girl snuggle herself into her sleeping bag, Chaos leaves a soft "Good night..." before slowly falling asleep.

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(Jordan's Group)

"Good night... and thanks, again..." Lydia says softly as she closes her eyes, her back also turned away from him.

@Chaos_Knight.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Goodnight..." Lucas mumbles to April as she falls asleep. "Well Lumea, I guess I'll see you in the morning... well later in the morning, heh." He chuckles, before going into his sleeping bag and falling asleep. @Ayykari

Ayykari

Senior Squid
"Goodnight," Lumea mumbles back, chuckling a little bit. She then settles into her sleeping bag and quickly falls asleep.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
(Orca/Motor's Group)

Payge was listening to the exchange between Viola and Zerul, being unable to sleep herself. Laying in her tent, she stared up at the top and thought of home. Her thoughts accidentally became words and she said "I miss home..it's not too often stuff like this happens to me. A few days ago I couldn't fathom leaving the city, and now look at me. Out here with some friends, making or breaking it."

@TACarbuncle @Zerul

OOC: Sorry if this is out of place..I just need to find a place to jump back in >.>

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @Chaos_Knight @Ayykari @MacSmitty @silly979 @Zerul @13thGalaxy ))

Once everyone went to bed, like good little Squids and a little Octarian. The fireflies at Lake Firefish slowly receded back into the woods. Their lights fading away as they flew deeper into the forest.

The glowing flora of Aequorea Marsh grew dimmer as the sun rose over the marsh. Eventually, they were all became just boring, leafy plants. The lights of the night were gone.

---
(Orca/Motor's Group)---

Terence woke up, crawling out of his tent and stretching his arms. He yawned sleepily, looking around to see if anyone else was awake. It didn't seem like it. He went back into his tent and pulled out his bag, taking out a bag of assorted nuts. He got out of his tent, sleepily munching his food. He walked over to the bench, overlooking the lake. He took a seat.

Suddenly, Terence remembered the small lady-thing from yesterday. He looked around. They were no-where to be seen, apparently they vanished during the night.
"That's..." He mumbled, confused. "...I don't know."

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @Rustic

Payge had been awake for a short time but had stayed in her tent. Upon hearing his voice, she peeked her head out. "Ah, another soul lives. I thought I'd be the only one up at this hour."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola let out a small groan as she sat up and rubbed her eyes. She looked around and quickly remembered where she was before seeing Zerul still asleep. She quietly got out of her sleeping bag and put her shoes on, exiting the tent before stretching and letting out a sleepy yawn. "So back to camp today. That was a nice night!"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @13thGalaxy @TACarbuncle ))

Terence jumped slightly when he heard Payge. "Yeah... I'm an early riser." He admitted.
"I don't remember meeting you." He mumbled. "I'm Terence, and you are?" Terence asked Payge.

He looked up when he heard Viola.

"So back to camp today. That was a nice night!"

"Yep, it was nice. Those fireflies were a nice sight to see! And a memory to remember!" Terence added.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
// @TACarbuncle @Rustic

"Oh, right..where are my manners?"
Payge stepped out of her tent, rolling her shoulders to loosen them up. "I'm Payge. You might have maybe heard of me as the girl who took a roller into camp on accident.." She laughed nervous and looked away, glancing at Viola. "Yeah. It'll be nice to get back."

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul moans a bit as he slowly sits up. He was still half sleep when he opens his eyes he just looks around as if in a daze. He just sits there unsure what was going on or where he was at that moment.
@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Orca/Motor's group]

Viola let out her usual big grin at Terrence's comment. "Yup! And I managed to get a bunch in my jar! I'll show you!" She said, heading back to her tent as she heard Payge." Yeah, but it was still a nice trip!" She said, entering her tent and noticing Zerul sitting up. "O-Oh! Zerul! Good Morning! Sorry if I woke you up." She said, scratching her head.

@Rustic @13thGalaxy @Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks over at Viola and gives a small smile. "Its fine. Would have woken up sooner or later." He rubs the sleep out his eyes then waits for Viola to leave the tent so he could get up and stretch.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
(Jordan's Group)

Chaos awakens from his sleep. His body is upright, tentacles are tangling down, and eyes are half open. He look over to Lydia, who was still sleeping, and then to his phone. He checks on his special friend once more to see how she's doing...only until he lightly slams it down next to him and lets out a melancholic sigh. Goddammit...why do you always gotta have so much praise...

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
(Orca/Motor's group)

Upon Viola going back into her tent, Payge heard Zerul's voice. This naturally caused a little suspicion as her eyebrow went so high, it would have crashed through the roof if they were indoors. Turning back to Terence, she wasn't sure how to continue. "So..there's two in that tent? Ooh, the scandal."

@Rustic @TACarbuncle @Zerul

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom