ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola's attention quickly shifted form her food to Terence. "Whoa....Are you alright?" She asked, trying to help steady him. "Maybe you need to go back to the Nurse's and rest more..." She suggested, worried for his health.

[ @Rustic ]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly starts roasting her marshmallow again as she calms down "I know you're excited for food, but take it easy, Chaos." She says with a giggle before looking back to Viola "I guess I'm skipping right to dessert!"

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Hehe, sorry Viola. I didn't feel like using my legs since they're a little worn out right now." He said back to her. Chaos started roasting his hot dog and took a bite when it was done.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
"No... It's fine, just a lack of sleep." Terence looked around the campfire, Lucy was busy playing with the campfire, everyone else was eating. He turned back to Viola. "Well, I suppose I can tell you this. I have a unique form of sleepwalking, I will get up and wander around during the night. So, that's kind of the reason why I fell on you. I'm sleepwalking and usually not much can wake me up from it other than the sun. I'm not sure what you did to cause something similar to sunlight, but thanks." Terence explained, looking around the campfire. It looked like he was trying to keep it a secret, and didn't want anybody else to know about it.

A quiet burst that sounded similar to a super-jump was heard nearby, it was just Naomi landing lightly near the rim of the campfire. She walked to Forge, and muttered something to him, he froze up. "Shaxx is missing?" Forge asked inquisitively, Naomi responded with a nod. He shook his head in return.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola paid no mind to Forge as she looked at Terence. "Wow...." She looked at the ground and let out an audible gulp before fidgeting a bit. "Well, I guess if you feel like you can confide something like that to me, I can return the favor..." She said, breathing deeply before speaking in a low tone so only Terence would hear. "As I'm sure you've noticed, my hair has a tendency to change colors a lot.... It's something I can't control. It's actually linked to my emotions. When I'm sad or scared, it pales, when angry it darkens, when happy it'll remain normal..... And when I'm startled.....it flashes." She explained, her hair going a little pale as she got embarrassed about it. "That's what I did. I reminded myself of a time when a friend showed me a video of a jump scare....It startled me so much I let out a blinding flash. I just reminded myself of that time and boom....Instant bright light...."

She sighed as she looked around to the others around the fire. "I hate it so much, I don't like talking about it....But I can't help it at all.... It just happens...."

Last edited:

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia glances over to Terence and Viola as she talks, but doesn't pay them much mind as she eats, then she hears Forge mention Shaxx went missing. She blinks in surprise. How'd he slip out like that...?

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Zarqa, having obviously found Lucy tending to the fire, now nibbled on a bit of hotdog bun while listening in on Naomi and Forge.

Jordan seemed to be left to his own devices. "Okay so, roasting the hot dog is easy-- you put it on a stick and rotate it-- but toasting the bun at a campfire is completely different."

He was configuring a pair of sticks to rest the bun over, chuckling as he couldn't quite get them to stay parallel. The idea was easier in concept than reality. "You guys want toasted buns if I can actually make this work?" Jordan asked.

He glanced at his clownfish. In a softer voice, Jordan asked, "Worried?"

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi chuckles. "I don't blame Chaos. I am starving too." She gets her own stick and puts marshmallows through them. "Nothing like a bit of sweet s'mores to give you lots of energy!" She sets the marshmallow bag down for anyone else to grab and use. She begins to roast her marshmallows, turning it over carefully.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent started to roast a hot dog with reluctance. Pondering Chaos's action. He started to raised is voice. "Dearest apologies Lawr- sorry, Terrence. To be honest I feel like I'm just repeatng myself out of sheer confusion. In the end though although those missiles might not kill people they seem to do quite a bit of damage to property if put in the wrong places. Also, I'm pretty sure I saw you (gesturing at Forge by raising his hand barely) just genetically modified yourself int a terrestrial squi-"

He stopped for a second he hunched himself a little as his eyes widened, seemingly pondering something.

"YOU'RE ALL SQUIDS AREN'T YOU?!" He said with an obscure feeling of both fear and curiosity.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas stared at the fire pretending to be interested in the hot dog he was roasting rather than Viola's hair changing. He however dropped his hotdog into the fire thanks to Vincent's outburst. "Aw man..." @Plutoniumcube

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Chaos_Knight @Lydia

Ras snorted as Chaos recovered from his super jump. "Darling, that was quite the entrance. You almost got dirt on me though. I'm Ras. It's nice to meet you too."

He didn't grab any food considering he ate before he arrived at camp and instead watched everyone. Ras slumped forward as he zoned out for a bit until he heard Forge mention something about Shaxx.

"Wait, who's Shaxx and happened?" he asked Lydia.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Airmure)

Lydia doesn't respond for a few moments, lost in thought. She blinks as her mind finally registers Ras' question as she looks over to him. "Well... I don't really know him, but he and Forge were arguing about something... it's kinda what sparked that whole battle earlier... I remember during the fight he... just stopped for some reason, not really responding while we attacked Forge... I don't know why."

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex sighed. "Vincent, Inklings are pretty much squidkids. We all have this form and a squid form, and if we use the kraken special, we turn into a big squid that usually strikes fear and panic into those around them." Alex untied his tentacles to hold the almost-done marshmallow as he facepalmed.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent paused for a while trying to comprehend is words. "I'm assuming that these Inklings are the next step of human evolution am I correct?" After asking he put his head down on his legs.

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Lydia

"That's odd, considering he's the one who started the battle. Now he's gone?" Ras stared at the fire while he asked.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"In a way, yes," Vivi nods as she grabs two slices of graham crackers and a chocolate piece from the bar. "Sea creatures were able to walk on land and evolve before, so it's not much different from us squids, jellyfish, crustaceans, even Octolings." She places the finished roasted marshmallow on the cracker and smushes it with the piece and the chocolate. Violet takes a bite and hums in delight.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
"What Violet said." He took the now-done marshmallow, ate it, and set the stick down to tie his tentacles back up.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Airmure)

"You're asking the wrong Inkling about him... maybe Forge could tell you more... but I don't know how talkative he'll be." Lydia admits.

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Lydia

"It was worth a shot. And Forge? The guy who looks like he got ran over by a bus? He really needs some rest." Ras joked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom