ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos takes a bite of his cooked hot dog. "Mmmm...nice." He turned to Lucy, who carefully roasting a marshmallow with her jelly arms. "Oh!" He takes out the Splattershot she gave to him and stuck it out to her. "Thought you want this back now. Thanks for lenting it to me for a bit."

@Rustic

Airmure

Senior Squid
[ @Lydia ]

"Mistakes happen and no use getting all down about it, darling." Ras cracked a small smile.

"Any idea what we're going to do after this? Late night turf war?"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Airmure)

"While I'd normally be interested for that, I think I'm gonna find the nearest bed and pass out." Lydia says, laughing more "Still exhausted from earlier..."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Chaos_Knight

Lucy looked at Chaos, holding her Splattershot towards her. She took it gratefully back. "Thanks Chaos..." Lucy put it back into her cardigan, it disappeared within, leaving no trace of it. Then she resumed to playing with the fire, tending it and making sure it didn't go out.

Terence, meanwhile, continued rubbing his head before getting up and going to the cabins. He left the campfire, presumably to go rest.

Lucy stuck her head up at Ras's question. "Late night Turf War? I think we had enough of them for now, besides looking at Lydia, Vivi, Chaos and Viola. I don't think they wouldn't even stand before collapsing and sleeping on the spawn point." She giggled, looking at the weary campers. "Besides, could you all show your flags? Without sticking them on your roasting sticks. Ras, you weren't here, same with you Alex."

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola waved to Terence as he started walking away. "I hope you feel better!" She called out before returning to her hot dog, trying to calm herself down again. As she heard Lucy call out, she reached into her bag and pulled out a purple flag, holding it up.

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos waved up his purple flag as he chuckled at Vivi cleaning herself up. Then he proceed to roasting some marshmallows on his stick.

Airmure

Senior Squid
[ @Rustic @Lydia ]

Ras giggled along with Lydia and Lucy. "From of the looks of it, everyone would fall asleep before they even spawn at the spawn point. Makes for a easy battle, won't it?"

He watched Terence walk towards the cabins and gestured at him. "Now he has the right idea. Getting some shut eye for whatever tomorrow brings."

Hopefully not something involving ink unless it can come off easily, Ras thought to himself.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks over to Lucy and holds up the purple flag Viola gave her with one hand while eating her marshmallow off of the stick. She didn't know what happened with her orange flag after the fight earlier, or the ramifications of technically having a flag of a team she technically shouldn't be on.

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex pulled put the orange flag he had. "I found one! I was about to join that Turf War, but by the time I found an Inkbrush it was over."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Zarqa went around collecting the flags, while Jordan got himself into comfy position to speak. Wearing the open grin he usually had, --but in the intense yet warm lighting-- Jordan said things.

"Well, it's the end of the day, but we still have two very crucial things to do. You all need to decide cabins and then we have to move all of your stuff," he said, taking a deep inhale at the prospect of the tasks. "But... why don't we try to enjoy this fire a little bit longer?"

"Campfires are perfect places for speaking our minds... What was your day like?" Jordan suggested. "what part was your favorite?"

He shrugged sarcastically, "or if you're that impatient, what can Lucy or I tell you about ourselves to help you pick a cabin?"

Last edited:

BlueDogXL

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
CarawiiU
Alex scooted over to Jordan, hoping to get special attention-- he loved special attention from teachers:

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Lucy poked her head up. "Yup, if you guys have any questions. We can answer them!"

@Aykorn

Forge cleaned his mouth from the melted sweet goodness of the marshmallows, then looked around the campfire. "Well... It seems like I have to get the ball rolling, I'll start first." He rubbed his hands together, adopting an exaggerated thinking pose.

"Jordan, tell us about yourself. Any plans with the students that join your cabin, any fun times planned in the near-future?" Forge asked, looking at him.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jordan folded his arms with a confident grin. "Shell yeah, we'll be doing cool things."

He put on a thinking face. "Well, about me. Hmm..."

Jordan stretched as he started listing, "I'm a culinary major when I'm not a camp counselor," he tacked on in a pretend whisper, "so food will be guaranteed to be awesome-- and I like horror movies. I'm sort of involved with this skating group because of one of my roommate-y people, though, I'm actually more like a care-taker, since I'm the oldest in the shared building. Zarqa and I. By the way, I live with some seriously cool people."

Jordan laughed. "I hesitate to call them 'my kids' 'cause I swear I'm not that old, but... I might talk about them sometimes."

"Anyway," he continued, "I know some seriously sick campfire horror stories, which, if Shaxx were here-- I'd be told are not 'appropriate'," he air-quoted sarcastically, "as well, one of my favorite things here is the 'courage test' trail, which is fun as all things deep, but again... people chicken out about and I actually like this job? Sooo"

It was really all sarcasm, but Zarqa shot a glare his way that only made him grin brighter. "Zee here can tell you... that I am more of a fan of thrills than rules, so long as no one gets hurt."

Jordan shrugged. "I guess I'd enjoy a hike in the night though because I know all of the trails super well. Triggerfish has been my home away from home for a while so I look forward to going off the main grounds and camping."

@Rustic

With that note, he gave a small grin. "I know that's a hard act to follow, but... Lucy? What do you have planned? Also, does anyone want to know more about the Jordan, in their natural habitat?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Lucy was still tending to the fire when she heard Jordan's question, her head lifted up from it's perch on her h-Tentacle.

"Oh... I'm still planning, you know." She started. "But if you guys really want to know, I got some tales I can tell... they're not as 'inappropriate' as his," she said jokingly, chuckling lightly. "Like if you knew how Jack and Naomi met, she snip- nah I better not actually... But I do have some interesting things to tell!" She raised several arms and legs into the air to signify the amount.

"I sometimes organize several versions of Turf War out in the woods, but I don't think we'll be doing that this year, because it's simply too cold." Lucy shivered despite being closest to the campfire, she looked in Forge's direction. "In case we are, I'm going to ref. I'm not tolerating any more shenanigans from you..." She gave a direct look at Forge. "Or your boyfriend..."

Forge, after a moment, furrowed his eyebrows. "We're not engaged, that fool went and sabotaged my tourney." He muttered angrily, looking at the giggling Jellyfish.

"Ah... well, that can't be helped." Lucy wiped a tear from her eye. "Does anyone want to know what I'm like?" She gave a lazy wave with her hand to the students.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola, having been listening closely, rose her hand up as she took the last bite of her hot dog. "I would, Miss Lucy!" She said, after swallowing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom