ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

mosse

Inkling
Stepping off the bus and taking in his surroundings was surreal to say the least. Having not been in such a rural area in quite a long time left Theo slightly dazed as he felt sunlight unfiltered by any of Inkopolis' buildings beaming down on his face. Squinting against the light he made out an older anenome man and his clownfish step out of a nearby building - the main office, he had been told - and greet them warmly.

"Is the pollen count here high?" Theo stifled a yawn before adjusting his mask, "actually, nevermind. I think it'll be fine." He added before casting his gaze towards his fellow new camper.

(Thanks, @Aykorn for all your help!)

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas turned to see Viola coming out of her hiding and immediately ran up her. "Viola! Your alright! Um... look, I'm sorry for making fun of your sexuality... or something. Um... your not mad at me are you?" He asks nervously.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash smiled and looked at them. "Hey Jordan and Zarqa! I'm really excited to be here." The young inkling smiled, her posture lined up good.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola's face instantly re-brightened." S-Sexuality?! N-No! It's not that...." She said, instantly flustered again. "I....don't really have a preference....I've never actually had any kind of crush on anyone.....That's what flustered me." Scratching her head and shuffling her feet, she gave a nervous smile. "So I don't hate you....I was more embarrassed at myself...."

Airmure

Senior Squid
Ras looked down at his phone before looking back at Terence. He opened his mouth to respond but nothing came to mind. The lack of a conversation was killing him. It's so boring he thought. There was a distant and muffled rumble of a bus in the background.

"I assume breakfast will be ending soon unless we have to wait for everyone else to get back."

(@Rustic )

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash smiled and picked up her bags, ready to go to her sleeping quarters. Her magenta eyes trailed off to a noise but then snapped back down at her bags, she shuffled her shoes in the ground. "So where are we sleeping?" She said curiously.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia lets out a small sigh and weak chuckle as Viola instantly got flustered again, but was glad she didn't seem to be planning to run off again. She looks back to her and smiles, patting Viola on the back "Well, we're just glad you're safe, Viola. Come on, let's just forget this happened and get back to a much needed breakfast."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Oh sure." Chaos bent down under the table to pick up her scroll. It was open and he couldn't help, but skim through it for a moment. "Um...what's all this?" He asked as he gave it back to Deniz.

@Aykorn

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola perked up at the mention of food. "Yes! Of course! My pancakes are calling out for me! They hate not being completely eaten!" She said, her face turning back to it's normal color before she started to run back to the mess hall. However, along the way, she noticed the two new campers. "Oh! New squids!" She said, quickly running up to Flash and Theo. "Hello! You guys new here? It's nice to meet you, I'm Viola!" She said, greeting them with a big smile.

[ @InkAmerica @mosse ]

mosse

Inkling
@TACarbuncle

Theo's head snapped towards at the noise of incoming footsteps and he gave a small wave.

"Looks like we have company." He muttered to Flash before turning to greet Viola.

"Nice to meet you. Theo." He gestured to himself.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas followed the two female Inklings, glad he didn't get Viola to hate him because of what he said. Noting the two new Inklings while heading back to the Mess Hall he introduced himself. "Greetings. I'm Lucas, an Inkling who is not fully grown yet, hence me looking how I am now, and you guys are...?" He asked two. @mosse @InkAmerica

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia looks between Theo and Flash before nodding, lightly adjusting her glasses as they introduce themselves "It's nice to meet you two. Name's Lydia. Are you also latecomers from school?" she asks curiously.

mosse

Inkling
@MacSmitty

Theo smiled behind his mask at the young inkling. "Full crowd here, huh? Didn't expect that many folks at this, er.." He looked around for a moment, taking note of the nature surrounding them. "Camp. Less city slickers than I expected."

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash nodded her head. "I'm just quiet so I don't think you would recognize me..." She moved closer to Theo, a small fear pulsed in her head at all the inkling and other children.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola kept her smile up. "Well, I'm sure you guys are hungry after making such a trip so early in the morning! We'll show you where the mess hall is! Then you can get something to eat as well!" Waving them to follow, she started heading back to the Mess hall.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Chaos_Knight

"Oh, this?" Deniz held their hand out for the scroll. "Like I said, weapon junkie! It's the blue prints for a Bamboozler Mk II."

They rubbed the back of their head. "I was messing around with my friend's and... broke theirs. Now said-friend is holding my bamboozler hostage until I fix theirs-- which is fair --but I still feel bad about it. Anyways, Chaos," Deniz grinned in a sort of awkward, genuine way. "Thank you."

---
Jordan, who had quickly ducked behind the desk to "sign in" the new campers, blinked tiredly as students suddenly came into the office and started leaving as quickly as they arrived. He looked pretty dazed, just holding his coffee mug up.

"... Yeah... breakfast...?" Jordan shared a guilty glance with Zarqa. "We should head there and... I should actually eat something this morning, huh?" His shoulders slumped, "Maaaan."

Already a step ahead, Zarqa has begun gathering maps so Jordan could work in the Mess hall. "I'll meet you there," Zarqa chirped. Jordan beamed at his clownfish's generosity, dramatically putting his prosthetic hand over his chest to show he was touched.

Jordan took a sip of his coffee before answering Flash. "Right! Cabins. You can choose between my cabin or Lucy's. Lucy's another camp counselor, --I think she went to the wooden fort earlier--" Jordan remembered, "but she's nice so you don't have to worry about who's cabin you pick."

He quickly mouthed, 'my cabin, best cabin' before further explaining, "You can put your stuff there now if you'd like, or grab some breakfast first. I heard the chef made pancakes!"

@InkAmerica

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash smiled at Viola. "I will eat after I unpack at Jordans cabins...I'm pretty hungry so it will probably be really quick." The inkling laughed, her eyes showed her enjoyment.

mosse

Inkling
@InkAmerica

Slightly surprised at Flash's quick decision, Theo hummed in thought, tapping his fingers against the strap to his bag. "Cabins, huh? I think I'll think it over for a bit. Breakfast does sound nice, though." He hadn't ate since he was packing a few hours earlier and was up for something to get his day started with energy.

"I'll let you all lead the way, I'm not to sure I want to get lost here."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom