ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Alright then!" Viola said, putting a fist in the air in triumph. "We'll let Flash put her stuff in the cabin and then head straight for the mess hall! Let's go troops!" Viola's grin couldn't be wider. She was happy to get back to her precious pancakes.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"The prints for the Bamboozler looks really interesting. Lydia would probably ask for copies if she was here," Vivi chuckles. "But I hope you get your weapon back after all this. They will forgive you since you didn't mean to break it on purpose."

@Aykorn

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@ChibiDubtalia @Chaos_Knight

Deniz smiled. "Of course not. That's friends are for, right? Putting up with your antics and then encouraging you to take responsibility." They shrugged. "You... keep mentioning this "Lydia". Are they also your friends? Classmates?"

Deniz laughed, sheepishly. "It would be weird if they also really liked astronomy ...and video games and..."They looked like they could continue, but Deniz stopped. "Sorry, I don't really have a ton of interests to talk about. With other people." Deniz quickly shifted topic. "What do you guys like...?"

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash picked up her stuff. "Alright see you in a bit!" The kid smiled and as quick as she could she made her way to the cabins. Dropping her bags down she settled besides a small vacant room, she put up a poster so she didn't get home-sick. A blank journal was placed on her bed so she could record the days. She got her white phone and made her way back, the journal and a pencil in her hand.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"A Bamboozler, huh? Meh...never did like Chargers to be honest. Never could use one. Never liked getting splatted by them." Chaos rolls his eyes for a bit. "Yep, Lydia is a good friend and classmate of ours. She's a little weird a first, but you'll warm up to her eventually."

He began to think about what he likes. "Hmmm...aside from Turf Wars, I like video games, pizza, sleeping, maybe some shopping if I'm really feeling it..."

@Aykorn

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia couldn't help but laugh a bit as she watched Viola start to march towards the mess hall. She starts following, glancing over to Theo "Umm... by the way, Theo... mind me asking why you have that mask on? Are you feeling well?" she asks.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"Turf Wars, video games, pizza, cartoons, checking the latest gear, music, singing, and dancing are my favorite things," Violet replies. "I love being active and can't be stopped for just a minute." Her legs jumped to the left before going back on the right to emphasize what she means.

@Aykorn

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash came back into the mess hall she sat down and swayed back and forth not knowing what she should be doing.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
As the group came back to the Mess Hall, Viola quickly pointed out where the food was. "I don't know if there's a limit to what you can take, so try not to take too much. Now then, I have my own pancakes to finish!" Viola said, before running back to her table and to her pancakes, which she went right back to eating, like nothing ever happened.

mosse

Inkling
@Lydia @TACarbuncle
Theo hooked a finger around the edge of his mask and pulled it downwards to flash Lydia a toothy grin.

"Allergies." He answered, letting the mask snap back up to cover his mouth. "Never did too good with these...nature-y places. This helps block out pollen and such."

Theo quickly grabbed a plate of food and plopped down at a nearby table, quickly spearing his stack of pancakes with a fork. "Besides if I get sick, I'd rather not bring down others with me."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos notices two unfamiliar Inklings enter and nudges Vivi to them. "Huh, more new people." He stood up and waved at them. "Hello there! I don't think I've seen you two here before... Name's Chaos."

@InkAmerica
@mosse

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia nods and smiles "Never hurts to prepared." she says before heading back to the mess hall, sitting back down with Viola and going back to eating her half-finished pancakes.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nodded in response. "I hate being sick. Nothing good ever comes from it." Quickly imagining how her hair changes when she gets sick, Viola shuddered.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@ChibiDubtalia

Deniz's face dawned with a smile as Vivi moved. "...Dancing! Ah, it makes sense. That you'd share interests. I know some good dancers, but me? I kind of have two left feet." They quickly tacked on, "I... bet you're really great at dancing though! And video games are always the best."

Deniz looked over as more people started entering the Mess hall. "Huh," the noticed. "I think the rest of the academy is here. I should probably get going on fixing this weapon but-- hey, is that...?"

Jordan sauntered through the Mess hall's front door with his coffee mug in tow, abruptly stopping mid-sip to squint at Deniz. The inkling only grinned.

Jordan frowned indignantly. "Why are you here?"
"Jordan, I live here."
" I know that, but--" The anemone gave an exasperated sigh. "I'm too tired for this bullshark. ...That means Shaxx is back too, doesn't it?"

Deniz snickered smugly, before looking back to Vivi. "Hey, I think you should go talk to your new classmates," they gently suggested. "I'm going to go fix this weapon, but," Deniz gave a noncommittal shrug, "maybe we'll catch up later? Who knows."

They tilted their head and offered a parting smile. "It was cool talking with you!"

mosse

Inkling
@Chaos_Knight

Theo pulled down his mask and began consuming pancakes by the mouthful - he hadn't really realized just how hungry he had been.

"I'm Theo." He said between bites to the blue inkling. "Looks like this place is starting to get busy."

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
"It was nice talking to you too Deniz," Vivi smiles. She looks at the newcomers and gives a small wave. "Yo, the name's Vivi. Man, we are really getting a lot more new people here. Hope it doesn't get too crowded." She also notices Viola and Lydia returning back. Still feeling bad about what happened, she walked over to where Viola was. "Hey, Viola..." Her feet shifted nervously. "S-Sorry about what happened this morning. I didn't really mean to. If there is any way I can make up it, I'll do what I can."

@TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola looked up, her mouth full of pancake before swallowing. At the mention of what happened, her face turned a light red. "No. It was my fault. I overreacted to it all. I just don't deal with teasing very well. Especially when related to my love life, even though I don't have one." She said, scratching her head nervously.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
@InkAmerica
@mosse

"Well it's nice to meet you two. Things already kinda shook up before you got here, but it's fine now..." He said.

@TACarbuncle

Chaos chuckled and smiled a bit. "No, it's no one's fault. Love is a natural thing of life. It's okay if you feel uncomfortable about it." He reassured Viola.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom