ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Lydia))

Inside the shop, someone had taken up most of the space on a single work table, laying out spare parts of a bamboozler, a tokoroka mesh, and a sheet blueprints. The youth in the large pink ski jacket was already crewing off the aiming pats and the lid of an existing bamboozler and --wow, that was a nasty dent down the barrel. The charger was obviously in need of repair.

They seemed focused on their work, but it didn't appear they were in a rush-- or that they would mind a visitor.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, being bored, went to his cabin and grabbed his phone and handheld to either play games and/or sing songs for practice for that club he was currently in. Walking outside, he noticed Chaos and Viola playing what seemed to be Super Squid Bros based on the sounds. They didn't notice him, so he quietly went closer to them, booting up a soundboard on his phone, and put the volume on max, pressed the air horn button, causing a very loud noise to emit from the phone. @Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia keeps silent as she looks over the damaged bamboozler from a distance. Huh... looks like that's seen better days. she thinks to herself before stepping closer and speaking up "Umm... excuse me, but do you need any help there?" she asks.

(@Aykorn)

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"KYA!" Viola screeched as Lucas set off the air horn. Her hair instantly turned white and released a blinding flash to anyone who was nearby. It was as if somebody had let off a flash bomb. As the light faded, Viola was laid down, completely dazed from both the surprise, and the flash from her hair.

@MacSmitty @Chaos_Knight

Last edited:

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Gah!" Chaos fell over as he heard the obnoxious noise. He turns over to Lucas who laughing the whole time "Geez Luca.....NO!" Chaos looked back at his game which gave him as loss as a result.

@TACarbuncle
@MacSmitty

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
The inkling was now at the garbage can tossing away his disposables. While doing so he overheard something about a future announcement, "Huh, guess I have some time to kill now," he thought to himself, "I suppose I should get myself settled in here." He then walked over to his table and picked up his bag. After that he made his way out of the mess hall and to the map he previously found on a wall to find the cabins. When he saw where the cabins were he made his way outside only to be greeted by a loud horn, several screams, and a bright flash of light, but luckily his bamboo hat covered his eyes keeping him from being blinded. This didn't keep him from flinching though as to avoid the light regardless, "Whoa, what did I just walk out on?" he asked them all.

@Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle @MacSmitty

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas fell over laughing at the shocked reactions from Viola and Chaos, only to be blind for awhile due to Viola's sparkly hair blindng him temporarily , and even then he kept on laughing with tears in his eyes, until he heard a voice ask "Whoa, what did I just walk out on?" with his eye sight returning, he noticed a green Inkling with bamboo watching them. Getting up, still having a bit of giggles said "Well you see, *snort* I played a little joke on the Chaos and Viola by scaring them with a loud sound. Haha! Viola's cute scream and Chaos yell were priceless! Hahaha! ...Wait, I don't recognize you, are you a student who got here this morning?"
@TACarbuncle @Chaos_Knight @Zawlt

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let a small whimper as she rubbed her eyes. "Wh-What happened?" She asked, sitting up while still dazed and blinded herself.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
"Just another of Lucas's shenanigans." Chaos said to Viola. He turned back to Lucas, but soon noticed the green inkling. Man, just how many new people are here anyway.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash appeared her eyes had circles around them. Her hand was supporting her head as she limped along. "Wh-what was that noise?" Her voice squeaked.

ChibiDubtalia

Pro Squid
Vivi jumps at the sudden light flash, her arm raised up to shield her eyes for a moment. Seeing more mingling going on with the crowd, she walks to the others. "What was blinding flash of light just then?" she asks curiously.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Lucas! That wasn't nice!" Viola said, standing up and giving Lucas as angry a look as she could, her hair gone dark. However, as she saw everyone coming, her hair quickly paled. "U-Uh....Um...." She looked around before looking at Chaos as if to say "Please don't tell them" without actually mouthing it.

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos looked over at Viola and made a gesture across lips that he won't say a word about it.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a quiet sigh of relief before looking over to Lucas as well, hoping he'd keep the secret too.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola smiled, finally feeling reassured as the color returned to her hair. "We don't know what that flash was. We were just as surprised as everyone else." She lied, trying to hide what happened. She knew full well she was a terrible liar, but she felt she had to try.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Deniz blinked at the offer, quickly smiling.

"'I've fixed enough weapons to be able to handle this, but if you're offering..." Deniz wiped their cheek, unknowingly smearing a streak of oil across their face, "I could use some help," they replied hopefully.

They smirked, propping up the charger. "It's just taking off the extra accessories and replacing the barrel," Deniz explained. "Should be easy."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia smiles and nods "Alright then, sounds like a pretty easy fix." She says as she takes a closer look over the Bamboozler, carefully looking over it "Name's Lydia, by the way. What's yours?"

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
"Hm, Lydia," they mused.

They blinked at the badly timed recognition. "Uh no, that's your name. Not mine. But you already knew that. " They glanced around for moment before, brushing of the flub.

"My name's Deniz," they introduced. "I'm guessing you're another of the student campers here. Me, not so much, but I'm sticking around until things get boring. Basically." Deniz looked up for a moment. "I mean, I probably shouldn't leave without fixing my friend's charger, but... whichever comes first."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom