ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Deniz... nice to meet you." Lydia smiles as shay lays the charger down on the workbench "Luckily, chargers are my main weapon of choice. I'm more used to working with E-Liters, but I learned the ins and outs about all of them. It shouldn't be too difficult to get this thing back in top form."

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
The inkling had noticed several things in this situation, but decided not to pick too much into them, "Calm down, if you don't want anyone else to know about that then just say so," he said bluntly to the group while looking around for anyone else close, he then whispered, "it's not the first time I've seen someone do that." He had then turned his direction to who they called Lucas, "And yes, I'm another new guy to this place to answer your question, Lucas was it?" he then asked.

@Chaos_Knight @MacSmitty @TACarbuncle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola flinched as Gunoy still brought it up as her hair paled a bit again. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." She said, wanting to avoid it as best she could. However, upon hearing his whisper, her eyes widened and she looked at him, her jaw slacking a little. Wh-What?! I've never heard of another inkling that could do what I can!

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
((@Lydia))

"Ah, nice! Thank you," Deniz said. They continued to pry off the aiming supports, but started making small talk as they did.

"Chargers are definitely 'my jam'," they pause to airquote, "but I'm a fan of the original DIY weapon. Classic Squiffer! I guess that's my main, too, if you care."
They scoffed. "That is to say, I use too many weapons to call it my main, but... you get the idea."

"Alright," Deniz presented the bare bamboozler. "Here, why don't you take a look?"

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Aykorn)

Lydia giggled a bit "Don't worry, I know what you mean. I've toyed around with everything long enough to get the ins and outs on how they work... mostly so I get a better idea on how to take them apart and properly put them back together and ponder how to improve them... not that I ever take an altered weapon into a Turf War. I'm not stupid." she replies.

When she was presented the bare Bamboozler, she slowly lifted it up and took aim with it, obviously not even attempting to fire it before gently placing it back down, looking over the damaged barrel "Hmm... I could straighten it out pretty easily, but it'll take a bit of time. Want me to do that, or would you rather just replace the barrel itself with another one?"

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Okay, we can stop talking about this now," he said quietly, "the girl's already embarassed enough as it is," he continued. He then cleared his throat while slipping his bamboo hat behind him so it could hang, "Anyway, nice to meet you all," he said to them, he then said while looking at each of them individually, " Chaos, Lucas, Viola, I go by Zawlt."

@Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle @MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Uh....Um.Nice to meet you Zawlt" Viola stuttered, her hair somewhat pale at the all the mentioning of what happened.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Lydia

"Well," Deniz reached down their jacket collar and pulled up a spare barrel, "That was the idea. Replacing it, I mean. I kind of want to keep the damaged barrel." They shrugged, "Not to mention, I think my friend would prefer if their barrel wasn't the same one just pressurized back into place."

Deniz raised their eyebrows with an inhale. "I've already broken his heart and his precious chargers. I might as well not toy with either anymore," they smirked.

They started peering out of the workshop windows as they let Lydia examine the bamboozler.
"Those are...your friends? Outside at the cabins?" Deniz asked.
----

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
(@Aykorn)

Lydia nods and takes the replacement barrel. "Well, the replacement will be much faster. As for the damaged barrel, give me enough time and you won't even tell it was bent in the first place." She says with confidence and a smile.

When Deniz glanced outside and asked about the other Inklings "Well... I know the blue and purple ones... along with the young-looking one. I'd consider Chaos and Viola both friends... the young one, Lucas... I never really got to talk to him much, so I can't say. He likes teasing Viola a lot, which he really needs to stop." she noted.

"Out of curiosity... just who's Bamboozler did you mess up, if you don't mind me asking? Sounds like you know him pretty well."

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Lydia

Deniz tilted their head with a noncommittal smile. "Ehh, I don't think I really know him that well, but we are friends." They waved their hand dismissively. "Trust me, if you've ever met Wade, the first thing you'd learn about him is that he'd marry a charger if the act of being betrothed to a weapon wasn't inherently freaking weird."

Continuing to speak, Deniz started to pace around the area. "Then, if you stuck around long enough, you might figure that 'no' he probably wouldn't marry a charger, because you'd find that he has eyes for one --and only one-- person," they paused dramatically before rapidly finishing with a cheeky grin, "but that's none of my business."

"Anyways, don't fix the broken barrel," Deniz instructed. "I need proof I did this. I might have totally freaked Wade out, but breaking a charger like this is impressive! I need cold, hard evidence, Lydia. Because priorities," they joked.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia chuckled softly "Fine, fine." She says as she puts the Bamboozler back down on the workbench, quickly removing the damaged barrel and replacing it with the new one that Deniz provided. "So, does Wade live... or at least spend most of his time... here too?" she asks curiously "Is he one of those... Redjacks? I think that's what they're called..." Lydia says, thinking back to the hectic battle yesterday.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
//I'm gonna just assume y'all are in the workshop. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Having stashed her roller, Payge had picked up her backpack and walked to the workshop. Hm...maybe I can work with my Splattershot here. She walked inside, closing the door behind her, walking over to a workbench and pulling out the modified splsttershot.

Plutoniumcube

Pro Squid
NNID
Enteryourname
Vincent took a small gander throughout the camp grounds. Regret piled onto him for his silence throughout the day.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flash sat in the mess hall, she ate some cookies and tapped her foot on the tiles. The inkling felt a lot better.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@Lydia
Deniz blinked. "No, Wade... spends most of his time being in Inkopolis like a typical teenage. It would be kind of weird if he was a Redjack," Deniz said. "I mean... he likes red, but I just think Naomi's a better sniper. 'Cause she's older," they rambled.

To answer that second question, they contemplated for a moment before trying to explain. "The Redjacks are a competitive team specifically set up and housed at Triggerfish. By Shaxx," they added. Deniz shrugged. "At least I think so, I'm a little hazy on the details."

Deniz turned their head as another inkling walked into the shop. "Wow, the workshop is busy today. It's usually only me in here most days."

They leaned over and waved, deciding to introduce themselves first for once. "Yo. I'm Deniz. ''Sup'," they said with sort of strained casualness.
@13thGalaxy
----
@Plutoniumcube

A lady bumped into Vincent with an 'oof', a map falling of the pile of papers she held in her arms. She swore in another language of inkling, but somehow held onto most of the other papers she was holding.

She spared plain look at Vincent with her hot pink eyes, before nudging up her sunglasses with her shoulder. "Hey dude, can you grab that map?" she asked. "I can barely see where I'm going with these shades on. Being fashionable is a struggle."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia slowly nods "Alright... well... I realized I think I just learned more about Wade than I did with you." She says with a small chuckle "What do you like doing when you're not messing up your friend's Bamboozlers." she jokes.

Before she could get an answer, she hears Payge enter the room. She waves to her and smiles "Hey, how's it going?" she asks as she watches Payge take out the custom splattershot "... Huh, and here I was thinking I'd be the only one getting a lot of use out of this room..."

(@Aykorn, @13thGalaxy)

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"...Well, I'm heading out to go somewhere else. Since were done with that. Later." Lucas says, walking off to around the camp grounds trying to find something to do, plugging in his Studio Headphones, practicing his singing for the club he joined. "One jump ahead of the bread line, one swing ahead of the sword~" @Zawlt @Chaos_Knight @TACarbuncle

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos pats Viola's head and smiles at her for the sake of comfort. He then turns to the new squid and greets, "Well it's nice to meet you, Zawlt."

@TACarbuncle
@Zawlt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom