ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
"All of you guys.... seem really confused about to what to pack," Jordan commented. He stood up,

"First things first," Jordan announced. "Grab a back pack and adjust it!" he said, whipping out a hiking pack and pulling on one of the multiple straps of the bag.

"After that," he explained, "you need to fill it with sleeping bags and pads to sleep on, changes of clothes, and group-gear. What do I mean by group gear?"
Jordan pulled out the tent he'd been messing with. "I mean, we don't expect you to have to carry all of your tent and all of the food alone. We divide that gear between everyone in the group to share the weight."

Jordan added the tent to a pile of food bags and camping kitchen gear, or "the group-gear pile." There was a 2nd similar pile of gear for Orca and Motor's group.

"If you guys want to take along anything special, now is the time to grab it!" Jordan encouraged. "If you don't have shoes that you can hike in, borrow a pair! If you want water bottles and trail mix for the road, grab it! If you have ideas for what dinner should be... speak now, or forever hold your silence."

Jordan gave a large exhale, having gotten that off his chest. "If you guys need any advice... I'm always here, too.

((Lol, so, I actually know how to pack for a multiple day hike, but we're just going to pull the "what we need is packed somewhere already" card and simplify this 'cause it actually take a while to pack a hiking bag the first time if you've never done it. :0
So what we need, will be assumed packed even if you don't write it, (though, you can "customize" stuff you bring) but if you want to bring something that isn't a need, mention it now? Or at least don't pull a pink elephant out of your bag later.
Once enough people say they're packed, we can start going.))

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul bangs his head on the table. "Great. i only have 1 spare set of clothes. and the rest are school outfits."

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia had already been silently adjusting her group bag while everyone was chatting among themselves. Once it fits properly, she looked down to her current outfit... she did have a pair of boots, luckily... while normally used to test the effectiveness of an enemy's ink's slowing capabilities from her customized weapons, they would be much better for a hike through the marshes than her current pair of loafers... plus, there was also her personal tool-set sitting back in her cabin. While she didn't know what she could use it for, she didn't like the thought of not having it in close proximity. Things she would need to rush off and grab, along with a more... casual outfit for hiking. She quickly gathered up some food and water in her pack, followed by fair amount of camping of the camping kitchen gear. "Alright... that's everything from here... I'm gonna be right back, Jordan!" she shouts before running back to her cabin.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola scratched her head as Zerul's head hit the table. "I'd offer mine....but......I doubt you'd want to wear girl's clothes. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm a smaller size than you.... Maybe ask Chaos if he can lend you some!" Viola said, getting and turning to the door. "I'll see you at the group pile, okay?" She said, running back to her cabin. Inside, she quickly gathered her stuff together before gathering a new set of clothes, going into the bathroom to change.

She stretched as she came out of the small washroom in her new outfit, which consisted of a short sleeved shirt, pair of baggy shorts, the same socks she was wearing before, and a pair of hiking boots. "Alright! All ready!" She said, a grin on her face as she grabbed her bag for the hike, her handheld from her normal bad, and her scrunchies which she put around her wrists.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sighs and heads back to the cabin. he didn't have much so he just emptied his bag placing his school clothes in the small dresser by everyone bed. he figured that one was his as it was empty. He grabs his empty bag and waits for Chaos to see if maybe he had spare clothes. When chaos enters the cabin he waves to him. "Hey i hate to ask this, but do you have any spare clothes?"

@Chaos_Knight

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea hummed a bit and thought about what to pack. She was already wearing boots, and she did have a spare pair if anyone needed them. "I'm going to head to my cabin now, to start packing," she said to April and Lucas before quickly leaving the mess hall. As she stepped out, she sighed in relief, glad to be out of the huge crowd. She paused for a moment to remember which way the cabins were, then headed off.

Lumea made her way to her cabin, where she milled around a bit considering what to pack again. She threw her other outfit into the pack, along with a more hiking-oriented outfit comprised of shorts and a vest, first thing. The outfit she was already wearing worked for hiking, so she decided to keep it on for the hike.

"Hopefully I won't regret this decision," she mumbled, looking around for more stuff to pack. Her sleeping bag and a small pillow were tossed in, as well, followed by a large book on Turf Wars and a smaller field guide on how to forage for wild food. A couple of pairs of socks were also thrown in, just in case. Satisfied with what she had, Lumea left the cabin and began to head back to the mess hall for group supplies and on-the-road food and drink

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Aykorn
Feeling a bit ignored, April turns around and exits the Mess Hall.

Quickly, she hurries to her things which are still sprawled about around the floor. Gathering up the small amount of belongings that she had brought with her in a way that she can easily carry, she begins to haul the small load to her cabin. After a bit of aimless wandering, April stops i her tracks and realizes,

Oh my GOD! I don't even have a cabin yet!

With that, April drops her things and runs back to the main part of camp. She bursts into the office completely out of breath. She staggers her way to the front desk and rings the bell, hoping that someone who could help her would answer. After no answer, April rings the bell again, and again, ...and again. Still hoping that at some point, someone will answer.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Soon enough, Lydia came back to the mess hall, still dressed the same for now, but wearing her boots instead of her normal loafers. She starts glancing around, wondering who else in her group was mostly ready to go... or if there was anyone to talk to.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
Flashes face went pale and she turned off her phone, the inkling was trying not to cry at her moms text.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@silly979

"Hey," a voice came from behind April. "'You okay?"

The inkling teen that had shown up earlier that morning --pink ski jacket and all-- sauntered into the front office. Deniz was still toting around their friend's bamboozler, now more fixed and balanced than it had been prior.

They gave a skeptical, but concerned look towards April, glancing around the office as they came closer.

"Y'know, no one's here right now but I think you just missed Shaxx," Deniz said. "I think everyone's at the Mess hall if you're trying to find them."

Deniz stopped to cross their arms, giving April a skewed frown. "I mean, unless you're trying to break the bell. In that case, there are better ways to do that."

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos enters his cabin while looking at his phone, checking up on a very special friend of his. He then puts it down and lets out faint sigh. You always gotta get to be the more lovable one, huh...? Soon his attention went to Zerul who asking for some spare clothes. "Hmmm? Um, let me check." He grabs his backpack which was lying on his bed to start digging around of what he has for the Octoling. "Umm....I do have a hoodie and some spare gym pants. Will that suffice?" He asked he takes them out.

@Zerul

Last edited:

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Yea that will do. it will at least give me a change of clothes at least" Zerul takes them. "Thank you." He goes back to grab his bag and puts the spare clothes in it. He then takes his leave waving bye to Chaos as he heads to the place where he is suppose to meet everyone from his group.

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Aykorn
April's bell ringing slows a bit as the information is relayed to her.

"Oh.... Ahaha...."
A flustered look slowly sprawls across her face as she brings her bell ringing to a complete halt.
"Well.... I-I should go get my stuff first. I uh... kinda left it in the housing site. I'll meet you back at the Mess Hall." She says as she begins to leave the office in search of her possessions in which she dropped on the floor.
Finding them and picking them up one by one, she heads back to the Mess Hall in search of some staff members to straighten some things out. Remembering Lucas's advice, she returns to Jordan again. She starts by attempting to attract his attention.
"Excuse me?"

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@silly979 @BlueDogXL
"Hmm, yeah?"

Jordan turned to give April his attention, Zarqa also peeking out from Jordan's anemone tentacles, looking like she had something to say.

"April said she wanted to join the Marsh group, before running off somewhere," Zarqa informed Jordan. "Alex also said the same."

Jordan blinked. " I see," he said, holding up his hand for Zarqa to brush against. "I don't see any problems with either of them joining," Jordan responded, "though anyone else should join Motor and Orca."

But what Jordan seemed to want was confirmation from April herself. He smiled gently. "So, is this the case, April?" Jordan asked.

---

Someone seemed to have followed April back to the Mess hall. Deniz peeked through the doors, wondering what the commotion with the bell had been about. They stuck their head through the doorway, enticed by the smell of pasta.

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola reentered the Mess hall before setting her bag down on a table near her group's group-gear. She then ran up to Lydia, waving. "Hey! You, Chaos, and Ras better take plenty of pictures and videos of the lights! I want to see them when we all get back!" She said, giving her friend a quick hug.

@Lydia

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul stands around there stuff unsure what to do. or who to talk to get a tent.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serena was an Inkling, one of the higher class types. She had set little ink splotches for everybody to hide in, in case of an emergency. Jumped put of one, right in front of the door. Her tentacles were down and flat, unlike everybody elses. Her tentacles were also a very very bright pink, mistakable for white. She were a dress that was a bright shade of pink, yet deeper than her tentacles. On her feet, she wore high heels that were the same color as her dress. "Why are you being so sneaky? Just come in and do something!" She jumped towards the door pulling it open.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Terence - Mess Hall ))

Terence shrugged, watching his fellow school-mates run in and out of the mess hall. He chuckled at how randomly they ran around, picking up backpacks and leaving... until he realized they were going somewhere.
He quickly thought it over, backpacks, running, Triggerfish is a campground... oh boy. We're going somewhere.

Terence stood up, put his plate away, and started to walk out of the Mess Hall, to the cabins to start packing stuff. But not before grabbing up a pack and slinging it over his shoulder.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serena looked at Terence. They dont know eachother, yet she had to ask. "Where are we going? If its a field trip, then I hopr its to the mall."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom