ZA: Camp Triggerfish [RP is closed, go to "Back to School!"]

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia blushed brightly, but couldn't help but smile and laugh a bit as she hugs back "Alright, only if you get some good shots and videos of the fireflies for us." she replies.

Airmure

Senior Squid
@Zerul

Ras noticed the unoccupied Octoling standing around. Considering he already had everything packed when he already got to Camp Triggerfish and only needed to go grab it, he shuffled over to Zerul. What harm could some small talk do?

"Sooo, that argument with Motor a while ago was quite the spectacle. Really uncalled for especially since it's a counselor who you were talking to."

He placed one of his hands on Zerul's shoulder sympathetically.

@InkAmerica

Orca felt a wave of relief wash over him as Motor walked off to help with packing.

He rubbed the back of his neck and walked around the mess hall to make sure everything was smooth sailing. From the corner of his eye, he saw an inkling with a mournful look on their face.

"Hey, is everything alright?" he asked.

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serena had heard Lydia and a sudden loom of fear spread across her face. "Not camping..." She hated camping, thought of it as a nightmare. She then fainted and fell forward, slamming her forehead against a table beofre hitting the ground.

InkAmerica

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Faygocat
@Airmure
Flash gulped. "Yeah, my mom texted me that my sister has been missing from the battlefront, I haven't seen her in years. It seemed like she just walked out of my life with out uttering a word."

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea walked into the the mess hall and immediately made a beeline for her group's supplies pile. She paused and thought about what would be the lightest before throwing in bags of food. Satisfied, she gravitated over to where the food was to start grabbing some for the road. Trail mix and water is what she ended up with, but it didn't really matter to her. Since she was finished packing, Lumea began to mill around the mess hall aimlessly, unsure of what to do.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks over at Ras when he began talking. "Well even if he is a counselor he shouldn't have tries pulling rank on me like that. i may not have earned my kelp back in Octovalley. but im sure out here it doesn't mean much." He sighs and rubs the back of his head. "you know where i can get a Tent? i don't have one."

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas, who was now the only one left in his trio group, decided to go and pack things he need. Heading to the cabins, he grabbed clothes that were suitable for getting dirty and "hiking" clothes. As well as a bottle for drinking a liquid comparable to humans and water. Finally, he got a sleeping bag, as he was sure that one of his group mates would bring a tent, and heading back to the Mess Hall, grabbed some packaged food.
Sitting down at a table, he overhears Zerul talking about a rank to Ras, and negative thoughts filled his mind.
Octlings have ranked battles in Octo Valley too? Ugh, I feel like I'm being left behind here! He thought frustrated.
Facedesking with the table, he lets out a pained "
Aghhhhh...."

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Lumea noticed Lucas and, as she had nothing better to do, went over to interact with the seemingly pained Inkling. "Er, are you alright?" she asked when she was within earshot. "What's got you so distressed...?" She hoped she didn't sound too awkward with her greeting and fidgeted a bit as she waited for Lucas's response.

@MacSmitty

Serena Inkwell

Inkling Cadet
Serena stoodd up from fainting and dashed outside. She had her ink brush with her, so she splattered a path as she dove into the ink, until she ended up at a tent of her own.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"I plan on catching and bringing some back!" Viola said, a big grin on her face as she saw Terence wandering back in. "I'm gonna go get Terence. Have fun on your trip!" Viola said, running up to Terence. "Hey! You're in my group! We're going some lake with amazing fireflies!" She said, taking Terence's hand and leading him to their group's area.

@Rustic

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Hearing Lumea's voice, he removed his head from the table and says: "I'm fine. Just lamenting over the fact that I still can't participate in Turf Wars or Ranked battles yet due to a conversation I heard about a 'rank'. But it came from the Octling Zerul, and I'm not sure if they even do Rank's like we do. It may have been just something else. Anyway, thanks for your concern Lumea." he finishes, giving her a sad smile. @Ayykari

Last edited:

Ayykari

Senior Squid
Hearing this, Lumea didn't really know what to say. She thought long and hard before saying anything, trying to think of something that wouldn't be insensitive in this situation. "Well..." She started to say, before cutting herself off to think some more. "I think... That even if you have to wait a bit longer than normal, that means that you'll enjoy it even more when you're finally able to," she finally said. "I also personally doubt that the Octolings have a similar rank system. From what I've heard and read, it doesn't seem like their society has much room for that kind of thing, unfortunately..."

@MacSmitty

silly979

Full Squid
NNID
silly979
@Aykorn
"Oh! And before I forget, is there a cabin that I should be staying in.... Or will the floor do?"

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( @TACarbuncle - Leaving Mess Hall to Cabins - Terence ))
[Its been handled.]

"What? Oh-" Was all Terence could utter before he was assailed by Viola. He dug in his heels into the ground and stopping himself from being dragged away from wherever Viola was trying to lead him.

"Oi, Viola! I'm going to the cabins, and I'm gonna pack some stuff of my own." He indignantly said, looking at the Inkling who had him by his wrist.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[Sorry.]

Viola blinked and let him go, her hair pale from embarrassment. "S-Sorry....I thought you were ready and everything. Well, you know where to meet up... Sorry again." She said before heading back in

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
@silly979

Instead of responding right away, Jordan shot the sliest of grins to Zarqa. "I like this kid, Zee. Totally down for whatever, even if it means sleeping on the floor."

Jordan grinned wide at April, "There's this awesome spot next to one of the space heaters. Spotless pine flooring--"

Zarqa sprang up and covered Jordan's mouth with her fins. "NO! She gets to choose a cabin and a bed like everyone else," Zarqa cut in. She turned to April and clarified, "He's joking," before glaring at a snickering Jordan and emphasizing "he's joking."

Zarqa cleared her throat theatrically, and quickly explained, "You can choose between Jordan or Lucy's cabin, Lucy being the other cabin leader. There's also a third cabin, for the Redjacks, but that isn't for students. Anyway, once you choose one, we can drop off anything you won't take with you on the overnight trip before we leave."

Jordan, now contributing to the conversation seriously, said, "You can make a better decision about which cabin you want later. I'd say ditch your stuff for now, because we'll be sleeping in tents tonight, once we actual get moving."

Jordan laughed for a moment. "You might want to leave your stuff in my cabin, unless you want to tangle with Lucy about tidiness. Look for the purple cabin," he hinted.

"Anyways... I think my team's almost ready to take off...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom