Zapfish Academy: A Casual RP!

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
[when yer late...yer late lol]

He yawned softly, stretching his arms over his head as he stepped out of the building when the class finished for the day. Most had scattered off by now, few still curious about the tournament, himself included but for the record, considering he didn't know quite yet who would be joining, he didn't want to get himself too excited about it yet. He still had no clue who he would join with and even worse, didn't know what he would.

"Maybe the Splash-o-matic now that I'm getting better with it..." he murmured a bit to himself as he started for the station. With no plans today, heading off for home and getting a head start on his homework was the main contender for his free time for the day.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola simply puffed her cheeks up, recognizing the teasing pretty quickly. She let it out in a sputter before responding. "Sure. Any ideas?" She asked, adjusting her bag on her shoulder.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Well i wouldn't mind seeing if Octariains are allowed to play Turf War. Then maybe we can stop for some Icecream. I heard a new joint opened up near the new plaza." He looks at Viola wondering if she was intrested to come along.

@TACarbuncle

Devack

Inkling
NNID
LeagueofDevack
By this point, Sil had reached his locker. As he was removing the books he'd need for the night's homework, and putting them into his backpack, a thought came to him. It had been some time since he last participated in a Turf War, and if he was going to compete in the tournament, he would need some time to practice. After shutting his locker and relocking it, he pulled his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number from memory.

"Hey, Raye. Sorry to bother you like this, but there's a tournament coming up at school, and I need to practice. Would you be able to look after Remi for an hour or two?" Sil asked, then paused while his friend gave her answer. "Thanks. I owe you for this." Sil said, before hanging up the phone, and left the school.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Meanwhile outside Zawlt and Xexe were still waiting on their ride home. The two only saw each other three times at the academy: From getting there, at lunch, and where they are right now. They were just talking about her first day at the academy while sitting on a bench, "So overall, how do ya think today went?" Zawlt asked, "I'd say it was pretty great, Gunoy," Xexe answered her friend. They soon heard a car horn blow and they both turned in the direction of the sound. It was a car that Zawlt knew very well by this point in life. He then stood up and grabbed his backpack, "Our ride's here, Xexe," Zawlt said pointing at the car. The car however was unfamiliar to Xexe, "You sure? I've never seen that car," she said standing up picking up her bag.

The two then made their way to the car with Zawlt waving. The window rolled down to show a red inkling in the driver seat. "Heya, Eirese," Zawlt said approaching the car, "Good afternoon, Zawlt, ready to go home?" Eirese said, she then noticed Xexe standing next to him, "Ooh? Who may you be?" she asked the octoling, "Oh, I'm sure you know who this is,....Klara," he said opening a car door, "Klara?....OOOOH, Gunoy's cousin! It's me, Xenevivia!" she said happily while waving at her, "Xenevivia?...Ahh I see, you're Orez's little cousin aren't you?" Eirese asked, "Well? Go on ahead and get in! We can catch up while I get you two home," she said with a smile. With that, Xexe nodded and went through the door that Zawlt opened for her. After closing the door, Zawlt then got in on the passenger side and his cousin then drove them away.

(Stating this right now, no, I did not add a new NPC for my personal use, Klara AKA Eirese came LONG before Xexe did)

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"Sure!" Viola said, bounding ahead a little. "Sounds good to me! I don't have anything important to do, so let's go!" She stated, taking the lead towards the school's exit.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul smiles seeing her bound ahead. He follows her catching up to her at the entrance. They then head off to the tower so they can find information about Octarians and Turf Wars games.

@Rustic
@TACarbuncle

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Zawlt @Zerul @Devack @Coerulus @TACarbuncle @MacSmitty

Forge glanced down at his papers after the students departure, going back to marking assignments.

Meanwhile, Terence stood at the bus stop amidst a small, scattered group of students as he waited. The buses showed up after half an hour of waiting, but he hastily boarded and waited again to go home. In his mind, he was already mentally deciding who to ask to join his team, but he felt hesitant about asking them.

(( I'll get to posting the start of the next portion of the scene tomorrow. That's a hopefully true promise. ))

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( IT'S TOMORROW NOW. But I can't tell if I'm missing anybody... In the meantime if they return, I'm gonna throw in an intermission for the time being. ))
@13thGalaxy @MacSmitty @TACarbuncle @JoJoTheSalty (( you're in this, right? Or am I seeing things again? )) @Devack @Zerul @Zawlt @Coerulus

The next day, it began snowing lightly in Inkopolis during the morning as the students were heading to school. It had refreshed the thin layer of white over the entire city on top of the snowfall from yesterday. As the students milled into school, arriving through whatever their usual means were. Throughout the day, it started falling with more intensity until it came lunchtime. When it stopped, but the clouds still hung overhead seemingly swollen and grey.

Terence walked out of his class before lunch, the snowfall simultaneously darkening and brightening his spirits as it reminded Terence of his home. He quickly went to his locker and dumped his class materials in it for the time being, and then he headed to the cafeteria to eat. Settling in seat near the window, Terence quietly munched on his food as he thought on how to approach his possible team members, waiting for them to arrive at the cafeteria if they even decided to eat there.

He knew there were multiple areas to eat at the school. Vacant spaces near uncommonly used classrooms such as the welding shop and drama halls, by their own lockers despite the discouragement from the principal, and even outside in the opportunistic restaurants that appeared near the school to drain the wallets of students who simply didn't enjoy with the cafeteria's foods.

Near the counter stood a teacher, idly chatting with the lunch lady as he stood there. He was mainly there to watch the students go about their business and to try and stop any of the more rowdy students from causing any trouble. He was an Inkling, magenta coloured hair kept in the stereotypical ponytail. Contrasting his formal, but casual wear. The teacher took a sip from his coffee as he waved goodbye to the lunch lady, a stout prawn in a white apron, and went to walk around the cafeteria. Occasionally, he stopped by to talk to some of the students as he walked along.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul had gone through the school lunch line. He didn't really care much for the food. He sits down in the back like he normaly does and eats. as he ate he worked on a little project that he just wanted to tinker around with.

Devack

Inkling
NNID
LeagueofDevack
Sil had brought some leftovers of the previous night's dinner with him for the day's lunch, which he wouldn't mind eating cold. After sitting down at a table, he took the meal out of his lunch pack, along with a book, which he read through while he ate.

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Sil had brought some leftovers of the previous night's dinner with him for the day's lunch, which he wouldn't mind eating cold. After sitting down at a table, he took the meal out of his lunch pack, along with a book, which he read through while he ate.
Having scanned the lunchroom for a place to sit, Maya softly sighed to herself and slipped her headphones down around her neck after she realized she'd have to sit with someone entirely new to her, considering there were no completely empty tables. Biting the inside of her cheek in apprehension, she scanned once more, looking for someone who didn't look like they'd bite her head off. Noticing a lone inkling at a table who looked easygoing enough, she slowly walked over to him. "Hey. This table reserved?" She asked, trying to hide her minor anxiety behind her cool and aloof front.
@Devack

Devack

Inkling
NNID
LeagueofDevack
Sil looked up upon hearing someone ask him a question, and saw a female Inkling looking at him. "No, it isn't. Go ahead and sit down." He answered, smiling.
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Maya gave a small nod to the boy, setting her tray on the table and putting her bag beside her when she sat down. Looking at him for a moment, studying his face, Maya nodded again. "Thanks. I'm Maya, by the by. Whatcha reading?"
@Devack

Devack

Inkling
NNID
LeagueofDevack
"I'm Silvaa, but everyone usually just calls me Sil. I'm actually reading a book about wizards who attend a school of magic." Sil answered, although he had been gettling slightly nervous by the way she seemed to study him, although it didn't show on his face.
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Maya gave a small nod, smirking a bit as she reached into her own bag, bringing out a rather thick paperback. "Sounds interesting. I'm currently reading a book about someone who goes to jail for a crime he doesn't commit, escapes, finds treasure, and takes revenge on those who imprisoned him." She laughed softly, slipping it back into her bag. "Read it about three times. Thousand pages or so."
@Devack

Joasa

Depressed Squid
The lunchroom was very crowded. Luckily, Jojo had packed her own lunch. She didn't want to force herself into the crowds or deal with finding a table, so she parked herself in the corner of a nearby hallway and eating her lunch on the floor. People gave her terrible anxiety and she was afraid of making an idiot of herself. So she decided to just blend in and avoid eye contact.

Devack

Inkling
NNID
LeagueofDevack
Maya gave a small nod, smirking a bit as she reached into her own bag, bringing out a rather thick paperback. "Sounds interesting. I'm currently reading a book about someone who goes to jail for a crime he doesn't commit, escapes, finds treasure, and takes revenge on those who imprisoned him." She laughed softly, slipping it back into her bag. "Read it about three times. Thousand pages or so."
@Devack
(OOC: So, we have Harry Potter and Count of Monte Christo?)

"Sounds like an interesting book." Sil said, honestly interested in it, before marking his page and closing his book. It would be rude to continue to read when talking to someone, and Maya was someone he could get along with.
@13thGalaxy

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
(OOC: Yeah. I guess so. :P )

"I'll loan it to you, if you like." She smiled softly, taking her book out once more and sliding towards him across the table. "Just be gentle to it."
@Devack

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas and Andrew both entered the cafeteria carrying Chinese food they had ordered before lunch. While having a seat at a table at the table, they began to have a talk about the games they played.

"I still can't believe that you of all people would exploit the game that way just to get back at that guy who beat in MVC3." Andrew says in disbelief while opening the box that held his food.

"
Can you blame me? That guy deserved what he got. Anybody who spams Soul Fists and Hidden Missiles has no right to complain about anything." Lucas replies disdainfully while beginning to eat his food.

"
...Well at least we didn't get our account banned, that would've been bad. Say, whose that?" The light green inkling brother asks, looking at Jojo, who was sitting on the floor.

"
Her? She's a girl in my class. I'll invite her over." And with that, Lucas got up from the table and walked to the corner where Jojo was sitting. "Hey," The little blue inkling starts, "You wanna eat by our table? We have a free seat." Lucas says, pointing towards the table where Andrew sat, watching them.

@JoJoTheSalty

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom