• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Zapfish Academy: A Casual RP!

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul smiles. "Thats good to hear." he keeps tinkering away at the ink mine MK.II stopping to take a bite out of his food every now and then.

@TACarbuncle

Joasa

Depressed Squid
@MacSmitty

Jojo sat down next to Lucas in the adjacent seat. She looked around at the students, and noticed that it wasn't just Inklings and Octolings and Jellyfish, the more common species of Inkopolis. Both teachers and students also were a variety of fish, mollusks, reptiles and aquatic mammals. She was surprised to see this much diversity, even though she really hadn't been exposed to it most of her life.

"So..." She looked off to the side then back at Lucas. Then realized she had nothing to say. "Um... thanks for letting me sit here."

Last edited:

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
[still slacking. hoo boy school and work is going to make me forget i have a thing to do here lol]

When lunch break came along, Coerulus went to grab his bento box wrapped nicely in a cloth made by his papa and of course the meal from his father. Along with it he snatched up a book to read before heading off to the cafeteria, looking around for a moment. He saw a few familiar faces from class but seeing as most had someone to talk to and he didn't want to end up the third wheel in any of their conversations that he had no idea of, he decided it would be best to find a seat for himself. Glancing around with golden hues, he eventually found a small table near the other corner and headed over before taking a seat for himself, setting the bento and the book down. Opening the page he bookmarked, he unwrapped his bento which contained a variety of food from freshly steamed vegetables, popcorn shrimp and chicken and for dessert, delicious strawberry daifuku. There was also a note from Kaiyo and Coerulus giggled a little as he read it over before he began to eat his meal, eyes on the book pages as he read up on some new quilting ideas.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Its no big deal." Lucas responds while beginning to eat the food he had on his plate. Andrew, who sat on the other side of the two inklings merely raised a hand to give a friendly wave to Jojo, and afterwards he stated a brief fact.

"
Hey uh, I don't think you ever told us your name." He said, tugging the sweater he was wearing.
@JoJoTheSalty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola kept watching Zerul work as she ate. "I wish I could do stuff like that. Most I've done is tinker with my own weapons." She said, tilting her head to look it over.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul looks at Viola. "I could teach you how to do something like this."

@TACarbunkcle

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"That could be fun." Viola said, upon finishing her sandwich and pulling out a bag of chips.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul nods. "Ok. If your free later we can go to my house and i can give you a few lessons on where to start."

Rustic

Inkling Commander
@Zawlt @Zerul @TACarbuncle @MacSmitty @Coerulus @JoJoTheSalty @Devack
(( Wow, I actually didn't think that there was this many people in Zapfish. Oh, and sorry for the LONG delay... Dx ))

The warning lunch-bell rang, as Terence looked up from his lunch which was barely touched. Packing it up into his bag, he got up and walked out of the cafeteria to go to his locker. As he got there, he pulled out his gym clothes that he would need for his next class. A class that coincidentally had all of the other students he knew in it.

As he went into the boys change room to put on his gym clothes on, walking out of the room in the bright yellow and black gym uniform of Zapfish Academy. Matching the colours of its namesake. Terence went over to the bleachers and sat down, waiting for the bell to ring and for the slow flow of students to come in.

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
The bell rings to signal the starting of the next class. Zerul sighs and puts away the tools he had and the mine he was working on. He looks at Viola. "I guess i will see you later." Zerul gets up and takes his tray to the designated drop off point. before heading to the next class. As he walks in Forge gives him a stern look almost as if he has making sure Zerul didn't bring his powered exo-suit. "What? i left it at home. All you had to do was tell me. No need to just take it." He walks into the changing room and gets dressed. Once clothed he walks out and sits on the bleachers where they were to wait for the rest of the students.
@Rustic @TACarbuncle

Devack

Inkling
NNID
LeagueofDevack
When the bell rang, Sil put the rest of his lunch back into its bag, and walked to his locker after muttering a quick good-bye to Maya. Upon his arrival to his locker, he quickly pulled his gym clothes out of it, put his backpack carefully back into it in order to not damage the book he borrowed, and went to the locker room to get changed for gym. Once he did so, he walked out into the gym and sat on the bleachers to wait without a word to anyone.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Forget it, Xexe, I've retired from that game," Zawlt said to his friend, "Aww, come on! You said you owe me one," Xexe said to Zawlt, "I just want to know how to play it is all, pleeease?" At this point Zawlt concluded that she would NOT let it go at all let alone anytime soon, "....Fine, I suppose I could show you how to play it, but you're going to have to get your own cards," he said giving in. Xexe went in to hug him again, but Zawlt held her back, "Okay, I get it, you're grateful," Zawlt said, "doesn't mean you have to try to hug me for everything."

As they were talking they heard the bell go off signaling that lunch time was at its end, "I'll give you this piece of advice for your cards," Zawlt said, "Try to keep your deck balanced, don't have too many of one certain type, and by type not too many monster, magic, or trap cards," he said as he picked up his backpack. "Okay, Gunoy, I'll keep that in mind," Xexe said as she stood up and gathered her things. They then said their byes and went to their next classrooms.

Zawlt walked into the gym and noticed three others there already. He took a moment to wave at them and proceeded into the locker room. Zawlt then later came out of the locker room in his gym clothes and took a seat on the bleachers as well.

@Rustic @Zerul @Devack

Joasa

Depressed Squid
@MacSmitty

"Oh yeah, I'm Jojo. That's my nickname anyway." Her ears flattened slightly. "I hate my real name." She picked at her deep fried coral chips before turning at the sound of the bell. She pulled out her schedule. Gym. Not something she was excited about. Despite being extremely strong, she was far from athletic. She turned to Lucas. "Do you know where the gym is?"

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola nods and gathers her remaining lunch. "Talk to you later!" She said, waving to Zerul as he went off. Storing what remained, along with her bag, in her locked, she then entered the girl's locker room.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Jojo..." The two brothers said in unison.

"Well, I don't have gym next. But Lulu does." Andrew says while finishing his lunch. "I gotta go, so seeya."

As Andrew got up and left, Lucas got up and threw his trash away. "
Ok, the gym is that way, follow me."

@JoJoTheSalty

Joasa

Depressed Squid
@MacSmitty

Jojo nodded and got up to throw out her trash, then proceeded to follow Lucas out of the cafeteria and down the hallway. "I personally think gym after eating is kind of a bad idea," she had to shout over the clamor of the crowd. "I just hope we don't have to do square dancing. Most folks would think that because I grew up on a farm I go square dancing every night. But I don't. I've got two left tentacles."

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas made a nod in acknowledgement at Jojo's comments, though he was a bit confused on the square dancing part.

"You grew up on a farm? And what's square dancing?" He asked as they arrived at the gym. "Ahh. Tell me in a bit, I'm gonna get changed." And with that, he hurried to the locker room to change into the gym uniform and walked back out, donning the uniform with the trademark Zapfish Academy logo.

@JoJoTheSalty

Last edited:

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola walked out, wearing her gym uniform, as she let out a stretch and a yawn. "I could use a nap when I get home." She said, as she plopped herself down against a wall to wait for the class to start.

(Trying to keep things alive)

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul chuckles as he heard Viola say that when she walked by to sit against the wall. He would sit with her. but forge was already on his case the last thing he needed was him to breathing down his neck.
#please keep it alive
@Rustic

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
As he continued to wait on everyone to show up for Gym Class, Zawlt was laying back on them reminiscing about his past events. Thinking back to the camping trip where he met everyone, becoming a living squid night-light, meeting his octoling friend from years ago and now in the same school with her. He has also noticed ever since she and her aunt moved into his home that she had been acting differently around him when it was no one else in sight. He didn't know what could've brought these changes. He really would like to know, but he knows Xexe wouldn't admit to anything asking her outright.

He soon noticed Lucas walking out of the locker room in his gym clothes. He snickered a little at him thinking he was a school boy for donning the academy's symbol.

(At the timing of this post I'm a year older, weeee)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom