Zapfish Academy: Back to School

Chaos_Knight

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Cha0sKnight
Chaos sat down at a nearby table with his food set down. As he sit down, he takes off his samurai helmet which was becoming a pain for him to wear. "Man, this thing is heavy." He groaned silently as he set it down next to him.

(( OOC: Sorry if I've been posting less. I've been braindead lately and I'm having a bit trouble keeping up... x.x ))

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
(WIth Shizuka)
Reading her message, Lucas shook his head. "I don't know, but maybe our teacher knows. C'mon, I'll lead you to him." He says while grabbing her arm and leading her to Mr. Hoylei. "Mr. Hoylei is there anywhere Shizuka here can put her things down?" He asked, pointing to the mute girl.
(With Andrew)
Andrew nodded at Viola's welcome, and listened to Zerul's introduction while wondering about his arm.
Did he get into a fight or something?Watching the others interact he stayed silent, noticing Lucas with a new student uttering, "Looks like LuLu is making new friends." Hearing a new voice he turns to Parzival and tilts his head saying, "Uh Hello there Mr...." Waiting for his name to be said.
@TACarbuncle @13thGalaxy @Coerulus @Zerul @ThatSquidYouKnow @VeryButter

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Mr. Hoylei looked at the new student. "Oh. Um, we don't have a designated spot so, anywhere out of the way is alright. Maybe a corner or something. Just don't forget it, or else it'll be put in the lost and found." He said, before turning to Shizuka. "My name is Bastion Hoylei. I am the science teacher. Welcome to our school, young lady."

@MacSmitty @VeryButter

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Oh, sorry, my name's Parzival. Your costume caught my eye. You like Final Fantasy?" said Parzival to the unfamiliar kid. "I'm Shulk, in case you can't tell." said Parzival, showing off his Monado Replica.

@MacSmitty

colormute

Inkling
NNID
neverosa
Harriet's transfer hadn't officially began yet but she was told there was a squid-o-ween party going on, and that meant food. A bit uninspired when it came to costume making, she wore a little star hat and wrapped tinsel around her body, hair and all. A slug as a squidmas tree, whatever gets her access to the food...

Looking around, she noticed lots of cute inklings in costume mingling, all around her age. She was used to being a minority, especially now in the bustling city but she decided to play it safe and head straight for the food table, immediately piling pieces onto her plate and stacking it high. She shoved a pair of chopsticks sideways in her mouth and made her way to sit down, unable to see around her food pile. Harriet must have been quite the sight, the glowing besides. A good first impression was only second on her mind, unfortunately for her.

((I skimmed the thread the best I could but I figured the best way to dive in would be to do just that!))

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia glanced over to the unfamiliar sea slug, blinking in surprise 'Hmm... a lot of new faces... guess I might as well start learning their names...' She thinks to herself before putting on her skeleton mask and picking up her Gaster Blaster, walking over to the new girl, sitting down next to her.

"So, I haven't seen you around before, new student?"
she asks, smiling... not that she could tell under the masks always smiling face.

@colormute

colormute

Inkling
NNID
neverosa
Harriet looked over, mouth full of food, lazily smiling at the masked face "Ooooh... Wehweh werh..." she said, spitting out little chunks of who-knows-what. When she finally realized her mouth was full, she blinked and swallowed, turning back to the fresh face. Fake face... "Oh, sorry about that... Cheers. I'm new but I haven't started yet... I'm just hungry, yeah?" She took a big bite out of a few things at once, turning more to face Lydia with a friendly smile while she chewed.

@Lydia

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Yep! I'm a big Fan of Final Fantasy. Can't wait for the remake! ...Though I'm not sure about the episodes releases..."Andrew tells Parzival, crossing his arms. "I'm Andrew Brooklyn, by the way."
@ThatSquidYouKnow

13thGalaxy

Roller Mobster
NNID
13thGalaxy
Galaxy, having gotten distracted from the other conversation by something unrelated, had found herself walking off in a different direction. When she came to, she was outside the bathrooms. A little embarrassed, she ran back to where everyone was, laughing a bit and hoping nobody had caught what she'd done.

(OOC: Isn't ADD great, guys?)

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Seeing the new student walk in and immediately head for the buffet made him curious but he was already content with everyone that was around him for the moment. He glanced over to Parzival and tilted his head as he examined his outfit. He did play a few games but most were on his squid phone as he hadn't asked for console games quite yet. The outfit was cool looking he had to admit. He didn't note of Galaxy's brief disappearance as he went to finish up the last of his food before thinking of what to do next.

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
Lydia couldn't help but chuckle as she heard her mumbled, food-stuffed speach. When she finishes introducing herself, Lydia nods and extends her free hand to shake "Name's Lydia, nice to meet you." she says, still smiling softly under her mask.

@colormute

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas was now unsure about what to tell Shizuka about where she could put her weapon, and was about to give her a suggestion until he saw Galaxy walking.
Normally he wouldn't care, but she looked like she was possessed or something. Then watching her snap out of her trance and make it back to a table where he saw the others and Andrew, he gave look that would tell anyone that he was a bit confused about what happened.
@VeryButter @13thGalaxy

colormute

Inkling
NNID
neverosa
"Oh, yes... Mine's Harriet. Good to meet you, whatever you are." she answered in a friendly voice and she took Lydia's hand and shook it slowly, putting her chopsticks in her mouth with her other hand, still eating. She slouched forward and looked back at the small crowd as she chewed. She saw a cute little inkling boy look her way, then back to his friends, putting a gentle smile on her face wit her eye closed.

Finally, she swallowed and tilted her head opposite of Lydia, glancing down at her from the corner of her eye. "Sooo... What are you supposed to be, anyway? I'm a squidmas tree... sooo, merry squidmas."

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Merry Squidmas." Lydia replies back with a chuckle as she gently lays down her Gaster Blaster before taking off her mask, revealing her Inkling self "Well... as someone who doesn't like to give that many spoilers, All I'll say is that I'm someone named Sans and the game I'm from is best learned through playing with as little information given to you as possible."

@colormute

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
"Yeah, those episode releases... I don't want Final Fantasy to become a shameless cash grab, you know. I can see the reasoning behind it, they're giving us little snacks while we wait on the next episode, but, ugh, it just isn't right, you know?", said Parzival to Andrew. "So, what are your hobbies?" Parzival asked.

@MacSmitty

colormute

Inkling
NNID
neverosa
"No worries, I don't play games... Too much hand-eye coordination for me." Just then she tried taking another bite but missed her mouth completely with her chopsticks. Unfazed, she tried again and got it, as if that happens a lot. She then used them to point around at everyone "These your mates? ...They gonna be my mates? Classmates, that is..."

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"For the games, fair enough. As for the other students... I'm... assuming so. There are some faces I don't recognize, so I guess we're getting a small influx of new students." Lydia nods before slipping her mask back on "Most of the others here are quite nice, though, so you shouldn't have a lot of trouble fitting in. If you have trouble talking to people, I suggest talking to the violet-colored Inkling in the other skeleton costume. Viola's really nice and talkative."

@colormute

colormute

Inkling
NNID
neverosa
"Oh, there's a violin here? I don't hear anything like that..." Harriet stood up halfway and looked around. "Well... I guess I'll have to take your word for it..." She removed herself from the table and stretched her back a bit, lazily blinking.

"Sounds like a good idea, though. Maybe I should get introduced to some squids. I assume they won't make fun of me as much if they at least know my name."

@Lydia

Lydia

Inkling Cadet
"Eh... I don't think any of them would make fun of you." Lydia says with a shrug "I wouldn't worry about it. But yeah, I'm trying to introduce myself to the ones I don't recognize. At least learning names is a good start."

@colormute

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
After a moment, he stood and looked to the others gathered at the table. "I'm going to grab a few more snacks, ok? I'll be back." he said, straightening out his costume a little and gave a small smile before making his way back for the food table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom