Zapfish Academy [IC Thread: What's in a Club?]

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Ranae had noticed while watching the ball fly, the "Jellyfish" named Rei, she believed, was staring at Torq. She didn't know what was so fascinating about him. Ranae glanced at Rei and winked and continued watching the ball fly.

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
Kei had noticed Ranae wink at her.... She tilted her head in confusion..
What did that mean? Am I supposed to do something back? Do I wink back? Would that seem awkward?
Kei debated on how she should reply.. She gave another glance at the fish, then she observed some other students in the class...

So.... Many....Colors....
There was certainly a variety of colorful students in this class... What would they do once this was over?? Kei wondered as she twirled her soft, jelly strands of hair.

Last edited:

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival say Kei and Ranae exchanging looks. He wondered what was going on. He had nothing to do. He decided to play a few games on his ISquid phone.
((In other words, don't tag me right now))

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival looked up from his iSquid. He put it away and pretended to pay attention. In is mind he was thinking about how boring this class was and if Pause was there, he would spice things up a little. He thought this many times, and decided that since he was here, he would make a list of possible friends.
1. Jennie... Uh, maybe? She seemed a little, um snotty.
2.Kbot seemed cool, I might consider him.
3. Kei... Kei... Can't really tell at this point.
4. Nyron... I have no idea what she's gonna do.
5. Rhin was weird. He acted cool, but I know he isn't. I remember when I was like that when my parents died. So I could help Rhin. Yes, he probably would be his friend.
Parzival decided to stop writing in his notepad and look up for a while, wait for something to happen. Yet his mind always drifted back to his parents...

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
Kei laid her chin on the desk, staring at the textbook, she let her tentacles of hair sprawl around the desk, hanging from sides. She drummed her fingers on the desk, her eyes turning to the clock...

It was like every minute was an eternity..

She sighed, bored.

Hesoca

Full Squid
The ball bounced off of Vinyl and back to Barrett, who scooped it up with a frown. "Okay..." he said, "Guess I'll send it over to... err..."

He glanced around the room nervously. Having missed the introductions before, he had no idea who was who. And there were only so many nicknames he could come up with...

"So... how about... uh... headphones guy?" He tossed the ball towards Rhin. "Worst scuffle. Same question as before."

((OOC: @Topazrekerboy, you're up.))

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
Kei noticed that Parzival writing in his notebook, she soon became curious and tried to take a closer look by sitting up straight, then realizing others may come off to her as "nosy" and shrank back to her seat, hiding underneath the desk.
Is it better to hide..? Yea.. Maybe it is.. There might be a turtle.

Once in a while she peeked from the desk, observing the class in a quick glance and shot back into the shelter of her desk.

Topazrekerboy

Inkling Cadet
NNID
janspinoy
Rhein caught the ball with ease. "Scuffle? Another hard one." Rhin sighed "Well, I guess when I was look in for a squad I went to this weird alley cuz this group promised me tons of money. So I was going to this group right? Do they give me money? Hell no. I said that their group sucked and we started fighting. It went on for about fifteen minutes until I grabbed my Tentatek, threw a suction bomb and ran. Dunno where they are today." Rhin said as he thought of a new question.

"I know. Next Question is tell us the moment where which you felt like the bigger akward sausage ever" Rhin said, Tossing it to Tlaloc. He was intrested in what he has to say.

((OOC: @ReedRGale ur up!))

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
The boy caught the ball from the air and sneered at Rhin. "What a dumb question. But if you really want to know, it was when I was little and I brought up that Octolings should have the same rights as us Inklings. Silly thought though, because I got everything from glares to laughs. That's when I stopped giving people any credit--people are people and if they can't get over a hundred year old war, then they're not worth knowing or caring about."

With a humph, he tossed the ball to Ranae, blushed and said, "what for the love of all things deep is in your hair?" He seemed... legitimately interested in the turtle.

((to you @Right Whale !))

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Surprised no-one would've asked sooner, she caught the ball and thought, that maybe Torq could do the talking for this one.

"Hm, maybe Torq could help me on this one" Ranae snickered, feeling chuffed with herself.

"Well, if you askin' who or wot I am, I'm a turtle that lives in 'er hair, ma names Torq, dat enogh for ya? If ya want more, there is some "lost" things inside here
'swell, such as many a leftover food items." Torq spoke with power

The class fell silent, but Ranae was still chuckling to herself.

"Hm, next question, first love interest!" She picked up the ball and throw it in a random direction, hitting Parzival

((@ThatSquidYouKnow You're next))

Last edited:

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
Kei's eyes widened when she realized...
It's a turtle...

Turtle... Turtle... I remember something like this-
...OH NO. RUN FOR THE HILLS. SWIM TO THE OCEAN. IT'S A PREDATOR, RUN RUN RUN RUN.

Her mind screamed at her to hide... Which is exactly what she did. She picked up her notebook, using as a shield for her head.
Half of her wanted to scream. "It's a predator! RUN. RUUUUUUUUN" But then she realized that would make her sound like a maniac and that maybe turtles may not be a danger to squids... But then again... Turtles eat jellyfish.. Right?

Kei stared in fear at the turtle. still holding the notebook over her head.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival felt the ball hit his face and caught the rebound off of his face. "Hmm, I guess it depends on what you mean. I haven't really dated anyone, but when I was 13 I had a major crush on Marie. But then again, haven't we all? Yes? No? Hm, okay whatever, I did. So, next question, What's your favorite Turf War weapon?" Pleased with his question, he threw it to Kei, who was looking bored.

((@Zythefox ))

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
The ball bounced off the notebook, Kei yelped in surprise, thinking she was being attacked and dived under her desk... She soon realized that the ball was passed to her. She stood up, embarrassed and picked the ball up.. She tried to translate what Parzival said, still eyeing the turtle.
Turf war.. Something about turf war- WAIT, TURF WAR!

"I actually go on turf wars sometimes, my favorite weapon would be the Splat Charger.. I always love sniping people from a distance... I'll try to get high ground so it's easier to see enemies.." Kei spoke with enthusiasm, soon realizing she might've talked too much.

Kei wasn't sure what else to say, so she tossed it randomly into the air. It soared through the air towards Jennie.

((Here it comes @Aykorn !))

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
Ranae had noticed Rei seemed to be afraid of Torq, she didn't know why considering he could barley move outside of her hair. She had remembered some of the Jellyfish language Jerry had taught her and wrote on a piece of paper telling her not to be afraid of it, turned it into a paper airplane and threw it at Kei's desk.

Last edited:

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Kbot kind of wanted to answer something at this point. He liked lurking sometimes, but now he just wanted to be slightly more open about himeslf.

Come on. Any second now.

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Jennie, caught somewhat off guard by the toss, bounced the ball around a few times until it landed soundly in her grasp.

She squinted. "There wasn't really... a question to go with that. And I don't ink. Can't really answer the last question. If I did have a favorite, it's probably what my buddy Nessie mains. So Squelchers."

She looked at the ball for a second, then gave a careless shrug. "Eeh, that was a half-baked answer. I'm kind of forget what the weapon I thought was cool," she tsk'd," but I don't really care right now."

"Let's keep the ball flying." She grinned towards Kbot. "Your turn. What would you buy if you had unlimited cash for a day?"

((@KTKres Sounds like you've been dying for a turn.))

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
"If I had unlimited cash for the day" Kbot started. Of all the other questions you coulda asked.

"probably buy all the weapons so that I have them in stock. I'm not one to be fashionable typically. That's what I'd do."

"Now for a question. Uhhhh....." Kbot shrugged.

"Same question. To you, Barett!

(( @Hesoca, I think that's right.))

Hesoca

Full Squid
Barrett caught the ball with a look of confusion. Yeah, he had a reputation around the school, but even glasses-guy (was his name Kbot? It might've been Kbot) knew what his name was? Man, guess his stories were really getting around...

"All the money ever, huh?" He said, grinning, "Yo, I'd buy everything. All the gear, all the grub, all the games. Maybe even throw some cash at my mates so they could join in. Heck, I could send something to my fam." A sudden frown replaced his usual smile, and he muttered bitterly, "Though I bet they'd just post for Devin's-"

He stopped himself mid-sentence and shook his head. "Point is, I'd be spendin' it all like I ain't gonna live another day. That's some really ancient quote, yeah? 'Eat, drink and some-other-thing, 'cause you might keel over.' 'Least, I think that's how it goes. And speakin' of ancient stuff..."

He tossed the ball towards Nyron. "It's... Nyron, yeah? Here's a question for ya: what would you do if you ran into some of the weird, boney creatures that used to live around here?"

((OOC: @VeryButter, ball's headed your way.))

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Parzival looked around bored. There was nothing to do. As he looked around, he saw all the different faces all waiting. Parzival wished he got asked that question. But he didn't. He would have to roll with whatever happens. Parzival started to fall asleep, but awoke himself. 'What am I doing?, I have to pay attention! No matter how boring this is I think there are like 30 more minutes til next period, so I have to pay attention. Ugh, what's the teacher doing now? Even she looks bored.'

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
Kei took the paper, reading it, surprised that Ranae could write in Jellyfish... Instead of explaining the reason in writing...
She just drew a diagram of a turtle mouth wide open with some jellyfish being eaten. Trying to explain that sea turtles are natural predators to jellyfish.. And that she's not sure if they still are.

Kei eyed the turtle, still cautious around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom