• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy [OOC Thread: Changing Hands]

Should we move on to the next scene?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hesoca

Full Squid
@ReedRGale: Uhhhh... so I may or may not have thrown a post up on the IC without seeing your message... >.>

In all seriousness, though, sorry about the late post. I saw my character was listed as accepted a little while ago, so I wrote up an opening real quick without checking the rest of the replies here. If it winds up breaking the flow too much, feel free to ignore it and let me know so that I can delete it.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Hesoca Important note: you do not control the other characters. That includes the NPCs which are controlled by me. Please, keep that in mind.

In any case, to change things edit '“You’re, uh… very late, Mr. Echin.” Caligo said, staring with confusion at the kid’s late entrance.' into "You're later than me today, Mr. Echin," she said, no that surprised by his entrance, considering his track record.

And for the last paragraph, I'm not sure who you're referring to, but again, you don't control the NPCs--I'd just omit it. ^_^

All said, though, I don't mind your entrance--it's very in character.

VeryButter

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
EatALLTehCereal
Since Tech is Nyron's only true friend right now, is it possible for Tech to control his own dialogue (if he ever speaks at all)? I mean, she's probably going to text or call him eventually...

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
Hello, I'm new to this site.. If possible.. Could I join if there's not too many people in the RP?

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Oh, just so everyone knows, my "Allergy" is in reference to my bad internet. I actually DC every match where there are more than 6 people in the lobby. Just a fact of the matter.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Zythefox Sure, I believe you're the last, though, unless we get another GM. Put up your character here and I'll tell you if I accept them or not (just don't make them a god and it should be fine). Then, you tell me if you want me to put him/her into class late, or to wait for the next scene.

@KTKres Haven't read the posts today, but I look forward to seeing what your allergy is all about. :P

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
Name(s): Kei Corriente
Race: A jellyfishling? A jellying? We may never know.

Appearance: Curly, light purple, luminescent bangs. Oversized luminescent hair, stands of bulgy hair near the top. Teal eye color, light purple and white frilly shirt. Long navy blue jeans. An oversized hat. Purple sneakers.

Family: Unknown

Friends: A small Jellyfish named Jalea.

Personality: Clueless, oblivious, a lack of intelligence, naive, easily distracted.

Backstory: Kei doesn't remember much about her past herself, just that she was just exploring the world only to come across the city the other creatures call "Inkopolis". She never really talk to the Inklings, shrimp, sea anemones or horseshoe crabs that live there. She only felt comfortable around the other jellyfish, she'd usually begin a conversation with a passing jellyfish and constantly ask him/her questions about the history of the city and squid creatures until she'd bore them enough that they would leave. Kei soon came across a jellyfish named "Jalea". She'd listen to Kei's questions and try to answer them as best as she could. Sometimes Jalea would try to teach Kei to read and write, but most of the time Kei will get distracted by anything happening in the city square. Kei had joined in a couple of turf wars, enough to learn how to use a Splat Charger.
And thus ends Kei's story for now..

Should I change her to be fluent in Inkling language for the roleplay?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Zythefox You could totally play up the not being able to speak inkling very well. But I'd recommend being able to communicate with the students at least a little. Anyway, accepted. ;P

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Zythefox Sure. You can enter in, just say something about having read your classes wrong--you were in the wrong class for a quarter of the period--then someone directed you to the right classroom. I think that situation makes sense for your character.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Is there still room? : o If not then I can wait when a slot opens up.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Quickly, I would like to introduce our newest GM @Postwreck who will be joining us in the next scene. With their introduction, we have room for another ten players! So @xCoCo here's lookin' at you.

Welcome to the game Postwreck and thanks for stepping up as a GM!

To everyone: This week, I'll be collecting and compiling all PC and NPC profiles so look forward to that!

Rustic

Inkling Commander
I got one! *puff* here he is! *huff*
First time could be fun.

Name: Terence
Race: Inkling ((Want to be specific? Colossal Squid))
Terence towers over the average Inkling He wears a yellow vest and a blank white tee, dark blue jeans and white trainers. He is neither handsome or ugly just between.
Family: Mother and baby brother
Personality: Slightly cold and analytical, explosive, shy, quiet and lazy unless its important.
Backstory: He moved to Inkopolis from the cold southern seas when he was 10. His father had died to a terminal Ink condition leaving his Mother to carry the burden of raising two boys. Terence, due to this dilemma was distanced from other Inklings, due to his 'new kid' status from moving in and his intimidating size. He got taken out of his previous school due to erm... throwing a bullying Inkling like a sack of potatoes. But noone has to know that right? His record was relatively clean with small bits until this. Afterwards his mum enrolled him to Zapfish Academy
I forgot his age whoops.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom