• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy [OOC Thread: Changing Hands]

Should we move on to the next scene?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Am I still supposed to color my speech? I'm asking because no one else is.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
You don't have to. xD

Also, if everyone is feeling like the scene should be changed, the maybe we should hold a vote here. I'll add the poll shortly.

ThatSquidYouKnow

Inkling Commander
NNID
link12014
Switch Friend Code
SW-0194-3194-0146
Where is Robikku Squid? I don't think he/she ever 'caught the ball' the first time either.

Zythefox

Senior Squid
NNID
Zythefox
Will the next scene start next weekend? ((Not sure if correct time zone.)) Cause I may be busy for a the weekdays.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Nah, it'll start when Postwreck posts after me! Which is my fault. I'm going to compile a post now. Just gotta read over everything again.

Robikku Squid

Just a squid havin' some fun! :3
NNID
RobikkuScratch
Sorry, just kinda let things slip a little - I'll get back into this thing proper before the weekend. {hopefully}

Hesoca

Full Squid
Argh, there's too many good choices for clubs. I can't decide which one to pick. .___.

That all said, I do have a question about how the clubs work. How many players minimum have to be in a club for it to run? (i.e. to keep the characters in that club from being relocated to a different one.)

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@Hesoca I'd be willing to let the club fly as long as we have two people in it--more people can join as long as there are people entering the game. Basically, this is to facilitate conversation between individuals... it can get messy when everyone's in the same room at once.

Robikku Squid

Just a squid havin' some fun! :3
NNID
RobikkuScratch
I'll look into that today - but if nothing comes of that, just carry on without.

GBstep

Inkster Jr.
NNID
GBstep
I was wondering if it'd be possible to still join in? If not then I'll join in the next possible one. Character bio taken from the Inksona thread:

Name(s): Iro (pronounced as eye-row)

Race:
Inkling

Appearance:
Kindly refer to the male inkling Miiverse drawing in my signature to get an idea. Height is around 5'5", still growing.

Relations:
Mother and Father

Backstory/Personality:

Iro was born as an only child to a loving father and mother. Iro's parents were both known for their achievements in academics, both graduating at the top of their class and being accomplished scientists at the Squid Research Labs. Good thing their school smarts were inherited by Iro. Since he started schooling, Iro always got top marks and high honors. One thing however that set Iro apart from his parents was a talent and interest in the arts. When not studying, he usually relaxes himself by doodling and making sketches.

Despite being blessed with a gifted and artistic mind, deep inside Iro always feels he has to do more. He finds himself comparing his own abilities and accomplishments to his parents. This led him to going out of his way to try and learn different things in the hopes of rivaling his parents' reputation and skills,all of which so far ended in failure. His search for self identity has led to him having a tendency to overwork himself, which has earned him both the praise and annoyance of his fellow inklings.

Being an only child, he's a bit on the shy side around strangers. If there is a need to meet new people, he always tries to be the nicest guy since he feels he has to compensate for his timid nature.

Iro first heard of Turf Wars from watching Inkopolis News one night on the television. He thought that it looked like fun, so he decided to try it out and attended one of the Splatfests. It only took making his first splat to get the young Inkling hooked on the battles. Iro never had so much fun before that he didn't even mind if he won or lost, or if he was being grouped with unfamiliar faces.

When he returned home that night, his Father called him in for a talk. It seems that they were able to catch the Splatfest on TV and were happy to see Iro enjoying himself while on the Turf. As it turns out, Iro's Father was part of the R&D division that handled developing the weapons used in Inkopolis Turf Wars.

Iro was then led to the basement, where he is shown a complete collection of all the weapons his Father's division has released for use. His father then offered him the chance to use each and every piece of equipment in the basement for the succeeding turf wars.

With the biggest smile on his face, Iro agreed and began his new journey of being the best on the Turf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom