• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy [OOC Thread: Changing Hands]

Should we move on to the next scene?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Speaking of @Postwreck , are we waiting for a GM post, or should we get to chatting up our room buddies? (or just keep conversation up while we wait kind of thing?)

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Well, I know I'm going to be making a clubs post today--unfortunately later in the day because I got called into work later. If Postwreck hasn't made a post by then, I'll make one for his club so that all who are in the same club can start interacting because they know the surroundings.

Postwreck

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Postwreck
I apologize for my inactivity. Life is being annoying. I'll get a post sometime this evening.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Quick question, what if your the only one in a specific club?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Lots of things. I'm just going to fill with an NPC with the only club in that situation under my domain. Postwreck may handle differently.

Anyway! Post is up!

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
@TACarbuncle Not that I have anything against you joining Carbuncle, but I don't think you've filled out a form for the RP nor have you on the roster. I would humbly request that you fill one out before continuing as normal.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
@TACarbuncle Not that I have anything against you joining Carbuncle, but I don't think you've filled out a form for the RP nor have you on the roster. I would humbly request that you fill one out before continuing as normal.
Oh....Where do I fill it out?

Edit: Oh. I see it now. I thought the fact that I had it on the Inksona thread would count. That's all. I'll just copy the info over and give it some tweaks. My apologies.

Name(s): Viola
Race: Inkling
Appearance: Viola is, normally, a purple inkling whose frame is smaller than most. Her large tentacles aren't as long as most inklings, instead the bottom just barely passes her chin. Her back tentacles are a little longer than normal, and her bangs are more frayed. Normally, she can be seen wearing a straw boater, a simple sun dress, and a pair of old styled sandals and socks that she considers lucky.
Personality: Ever the cheerful little ball of ink, Viola is quick to befriend anyone who she teams up with. She treats all, regardless of race or whatnot, like friends, never changing her opinion. She's very easy to approach and talk to and is a great listener. This betrays her play in Turf Wars, though, as she's just as quick to take you down. Unfortunately, this doesn't translate to Ranked battles, where her lack of self confidence is quick to show. If you know what to do, she can be easily flustered into making simple mistakes and ruining her team's chance to win. As such, she strays away from ranked battles due to not having found a team that can help her with these issues. Deep down, she's just a bundle of anxiety, which makes her indecisive. Along with this is a bit of a balance issue, causing her to be a bit of a klutz. Somehow, during Turf Wars, her balance is perfect. Outside, however, she finds herself meeting the ground and a sandal bonking her on the head a little too often for her liking.
Backstory: Born to a normal family, Viola was raised just as such. As she grew up, she was frequently overshadowed by the achievements of all her classmates and friends, leading to her, mostly hidden, self-confidence problem. One day, her best friend Zyless, took her to Inkopolis to try and introduce her to Turf Wars. Viola, however, didn't want to participate and, instead, decided to check the shops while Zyless battled. When she found out they wouldn't let her in until she got to a certain level of freshness, she decided to try it enough to see what the fuss was about. Initially terrified of fighting, she lucked out and got paired with other inklings that helped her calm down and get used to the fights. As she battled, she grew to enjoy it and, eventually, got paired against her best friend. The match went back and forth the entire time until, at the very end, Viola's side lost. Afterwards, the two talked about the match and how close it was. At that point, Viola was hooked and couldn't stop splating.

Unfortunately, due to her father getting a job transfer recently, Viola had to leave her friend's behind and move. She was enrolled in Zapfish Academy, as it was the closest school, and she has yet to find her place in it. She decided to blend in until she made some new friends, ultimately figuring the clubs would help with just that.

Last edited:

Postwreck

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Postwreck
And I have my post up. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to approve of applications, but I'd say you're good to go @TACarbuncle .

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
I hope so ^^; I should have checked earlier on. I just assumed that since I posted my character in the Inksona/OC thread that I could. BTW, if I'm the only one in drama and it feels like it's pointless to do it with one person, feel free to transfer me to another club. I picked it at random ^^;

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
It's no biggie and you are accepted @TACarbuncle

For the future, the general rule is that an Character Thread is just to get out the characters you have floating in your head. Whether the GM will accept your character from instance to instance is done on a thread to thread basis. Anyway! Enjoy Zapfish Academy.

Further, you can choose any club, but I'd recommend joining book club. :P

it has a place in my heart

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
@ReedRGale Right ^^; Thanks. I'll try not to make that mistake again.

As for the whole transfer thing, I only said that in case I was the only person in the drama club. Maybe, as part of the rp, Drama club got filled up before Viola got there and she has to look for another.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
I'll wait for the info update for Drama club before I post =P I don't want to step on anyone's toes

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Nah. I didn't make an info update because you weren't part of the RP at the time and didn't feel like making a new character. Anyway, now that you're part of the game, I'm giving you the official go-ahead to make a post involving the drama club already being full.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
@ReedRGale Sorry Reed ^^; Randomizer I use for stuff chose Sports Club over Book. I narrowed it down to those two, since Fashion would have the same outcome as Drama, and Games and Music have a fair bit in them already. I then randomized 10 times and Sports won =P

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Wait. Are we allowed multiple characters? Because if we are, I do have an inkling I started, but got distracted. The Book club would be perfect for him =D The only thing I really lacked was an appropriate backstory.

Last edited:

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
You are not allowed multiple player characters--that gets really confusing. You are allowed to have NPCs controlled by the GM if you send a sheet in to them.

Rustic

Inkling Commander
I edited a post, in which I said something quite dumb
"What's your thoughts on K&C?"
Obviously you wouldn't be playing it and roleplaying within a Roleplay while roleplaying as a character roleplaying in a Roleplay, tqhat got confusing. But I changed it to a request to just begin. I was wondering if that would be A - Okay with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom