• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Zapfish Academy [OOC Thread: Changing Hands]

Should we move on to the next scene?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rustic

Inkling Commander
Okay I'll ping him @Right Whale
I changed a post, sorry if it causes any confusion. You can see the above post to see the rest of my reasoning to edit.
Hopefully I won't need to pull any more Life is Strange references of going back in time to change my wording as that isn't related to Kids OR Squids

Right Whale

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Ciano365
I LOVE Life Is Strange, agh, at the mention of LIS I perk up :D Also, School has started for me again, so I'll be less active, so please wait a bit to get a response from me. I''ll try get a post up soon.

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
I think in this situation, yes. Let me reread it and if it does require his input, I'll poke him. If he's busy, I'll respond.

Postwreck

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Postwreck
I apologize for my absence. My reply is live. I might be a little delayed with replies from here out for a while because life had become a bit hectic. Between coaching, the new job, and everything else... You know how it is. But hey, my soccer team won their first game today 6-1, so yeah. I apologize for future delays in advance and thank you guys for your patience.

Robikku Squid

Just a squid havin' some fun! :3
NNID
RobikkuScratch
I think this has gotten lively to the point of me backing out entirely - it's easier that way.
for the few posts I did, it was fun tho' - if I can get around to joining anything else, I will...buuut not yet. xD

Madda

Inkling
NNID
Madda
Yay o uo @ReedRGale

Name: Mansa
Race: Inkling
Appearance: Normal Inkling Boy with Default Hair.
Clothing: Retro Specs, School Uniform, Crazy Arrows
Friends: N/A
Weapons: While not having a complete arsenal of weapons, Mansa does have the normal Splattershot weapon, along with his N-ZAP89 and his Krak-on Roller!
Personality: The stereotypical socially awkward kid, Mansa has a tough time adjusting to this new school, having never been in a city before. While he can seem like a handful to some, and an annoyances to save in battles, underneath the boy's quiet exterior is a loyal and kindhearted friend. He does do his best to get along with everyone and to go along with the punches, but has been known to snap and begin a fight if pushed too far.
Background: One of the new kids in the area. He's just recently arrived from living in the suburbs to this crazy and hectic town. Mansa's spent all summer packing up his things and getting in his room situated while everyone else was busy at the mall or turf battling. So far he's had a pretty normal life, though not much experience in the dating department. But that hasn't stopped him from believing he'll meet someone these days....Ehehe. His household is made of his mother and his little sister (age 7), both of whom he loves very much. He hasn't ever met his father, though one day hopes to.

Madda

Inkling
NNID
Madda
@ReedRGale Sorry. I'm kinda new to the forum layout and all.

Is there a place that lists all the clubs?

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Accepted. But I'm gonna need to do some serious work to get things back up and running.

Sorry for my laziness on this part! I will get back on the ball. Let's do a role call, see who's still here!

@Postwreck You still here too?

Anyway, tomorrow I have a lot of time, so I'll be working on posts for this RP. Thank you for your patience everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom