• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Zapfish Academy [OOC Thread: Changing Hands]

Should we move on to the next scene?

• Yes!

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Want a role call? I'm still here. I check the site a few times daily.

Hesoca

Full Squid
I'm still here! Been busy, but I should be able to update somewhat regularly.

Kbot

Full-time TO
Event Organizer
Well, I think I'm here. I stopped checking in with this thread until now. So we're doing roll call. Like a new school day. :P

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Yo! I'm here as well!

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Alright, I'm going to make the GM posts for each side that's important--I've kept you all waiting long enough.

@Postwreck I imagine you're busy with school starting up and kids to coach. Let me know when you're available.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
@ReedRGale

Hey Reed. Think you can give us a short example for the Sports Club's activity? I think I get what we need to do, but I'm not 100% yet. An example would make it much easier to understand.

Also, I deeply apologize for putting that in the wrong thread initially. My bad ><

ReedRGale

Inkling Commander
Perfectly fine! So; there are three players and one GM. Let's just call them A, B, C and D. A and B are on a team. C and D are on a team.

A goes along inking turf until they meet C or D (they choose). Let's say that A runs into C. Then the GM, whoever they are at the moment, chooses the winner in that conflict. Then, player C writes what happens based on what the GM says. After that, the victor makes a post running into the next player on the other team. So let's say that player C wins.

Then, Player C has the ball and has to encounter player B. Gm chooses the winner. Player B goes, writing their win or loss. Then the winner encounters player D or player A again.

Does that clarify things at all?

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Is it too late to join this? If not I got an OC ready. Copied from the Inksona Thread.
Edit: had to fix some parts that would've caused issues with the cannon, and had to leave out another character since it was 1 OC per person.
Name(s): [Lucas]
Race: [Inkling]
Appearance: [Lucas is an Inkling... who is not yet fully grown, so normally you'll just see him as mostly humanoid, but with a light blue squid head, and he has brown eyes. He is usually seen wearing a:clothes_tes022: with :shoes_sht008: shoes.]
Relations: [Has brother named Andrew, and also haves parents who often worry about the him since Lucas isn't fully grown yet and the he has a knack of getting into trouble via pranks and messing with people.]
Backstory: [On Lucas's 14th birthday, he discovered he would be having a humanoid form later then usual, but since his 15th Birthday has passed, his expected to have his full humanoid form soon enough, and while waiting to fully grow into his full humanoid form he usually stays home since he isn't fresh. He grew up in Inkopolis, near the Moray Towers, where mostly everyone knows about Lucas's "condition". He still lives in Inkopolis being a somewhat known due to his pranks and jokes. Lucas's reasons for pranking people is because he's not a full grown Inkling, and can't fight Turf Wars yet, and a Inkling has to do something with his time.]
Personality: Lucas is a social Inkling, and often at times crack jokes or make very snarky remarks at anyone mostly. Though deep inside, he habors jealously of other Inklings his age who are fully grown, and often feels lonely since doesn't have anyone to relate to about his issues with his stunted growth. He loves to voice act as he watch's a lot of TV Shows and often tries to do voices by himself as a hobby.

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
I'm still in, but since I was the first one to respond in our battle, I don't think I should post again ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom