Zapfish Academy: Trip to Octo Valley! ( IC Thread)

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Fully immersed in the video, the sound of the invading Octarians made him jump before glancing up in fright. "Papa..." he whimpered and Illex was immediately in parent mode as he stepped in front of his son. "Well...at least Kaiyo wasn't wrong about this having a chance of happening...but we'll get you guys out of here." he murmured as he glanced around for some form of escape route. If the guide had a better idea, she would more than likely incorporate it without any of the kids running into any problems.

@Rustic

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
As Zawlt & Xexe were still having their conversation they soon noticed a group of octarion militia barge into the inn. Apparently they were after someone they dubbed a traitor, and this all just frightened Xexe. It scared her so badly that she immediately clung onto Zawlt for comfort, "Oh, come on, Xexe, really?!" he said taken by surprise, "Gunoy, you idiot they're likely to kill us all AFTER they "arrest" us," she said putting emphasis on arrest with finger gestures. Hearing that even shook him up a bit, "Yeesh, and I thought our militia were crooked," he said, "yours is in a league of its own in cruelty."

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
"Huh...?" Lucas asked as his video was interupted AGAIN. Noticing that Coerulus was clinging to Illex as well as Xexe clinging to Zawlt, he knew they were scared of something, and looking over he noticed the Octorian Militia.

Pausing his video, he heard the leader ask for someone called a traitor, something he narrowed his eyes at. He wasn't entirely sure of what she meant, but with some thought, the small Inkling boy deduced that the traitor they were looking for was either Zawlt or Zerul, giving their history in Octo Valley. Not knowing what to do for the time being, and certainely not wanting to get his classmates in trouble, Lucas just watched silently.
@Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
"What in the?" Viola said, looking among the troops that entered and crossed her arms. She had no intentions of squealing on her Octarian friends and simply looked away from the troops.

[Sorry for the wait. I've been more than preoccupied lately]

Rustic

Inkling Commander
(( Ah... well, I suppose we'll have to keep going. I assume they're dealing with either reality stuffs or they forgot about this. Oh, and sorry for my extended absence. Real life can be such a hassle, aye? ))

"Traitor?" Aria said, stunned at the events around her. Of course she had to have gotten the problems-group, she looked at her group accusingly. Obviously, since she was assigned to be their guide, and as she now realized their defender, but Aria couldn't help but feel like throwing whoever was this 'traitor' out to her Captain. "Well, do you have any clue as to who this traitor is? Like, if they're even in this particular group?" She asked, hoping to learn more about this idiot who's probably going to get her in trouble as well.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
The leader was not surprised by the silence. "Well then i guess we are going to have to arrest you all for keeping a trator in your mist and not hand them over!" The soldiers were moving in but stop when someone spoke up. "STOP! I am the one you want let them go they had no idea that i deserted and fled to Inkopolis." The woman smerks as Zerul walks towards her. "That may be the case but they know you and thats till a punishable offence." Zerul know this wasn't going to end well without a fight. He walks close to her before giving her a vicious clothesline sending her across the room having trouble catching her breath. The soldiers quickly begin to open fire not caring who they hit trying to take Zerul out. He does his best to create an opening for the group to leave.

(the fight started. there is 1 incapasitated commander and 20 soldiers. are enguaged in fighting.)

@Zerul
@Quibblingsun86
@MacSmitty
@Coerulus
@Chaos_Knight
@GBstep
@Zawlt
@VeryButter
@Lydia
@TACarbuncle
@Rustic
@ayyumeme

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas hopped off his seat, ready to fend for himself until Zerul stepped in.
"STOP! I'm the one you want. Let them go, they had no idea I deserted and fled to Inkopolis."
Now Lucas starred at Zerul, and pondering at his revelation, but didn't have much time to do so before Zerul violent sent the leader flying.
Then, all hell broke loose.

The soliders then ganged up on Zerul, as well as firing other shots that were bound to hit and splat someone.
"
****!" Lucas swore, ducking and dodging shots from soliders as he jumped over piece of furniture guarding him from the shots. Gathering his bearings he quickly called out to the nearest people to take cover.
"
Illex! Coerulus! Take cover!"
@Zerul @Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Illex was quick to move, scooping up Coerulus and moved to get himself behind a pillar. "Lucas! Be careful!" he called before holding the whimpering squid close. "It's ok...we'll get out of here soon. I do hope Zerul will be alright..." he murmured.

@MacSmitty @Zerul

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
"Uh-oh...," Xexe said in a low voice after witnessing Zerul knocking the living heck out of their commander, "Gunoy, over here!" she said dragging him quickly over the check-in booth. Right as they were getting there the military just opened fire trying to take him out, but to Zawlt's surprise they had some seriously bad aim seeing all of their shots fly around the entire room, "Xexe, is their aim always this lousy?" he said while holding his ears shut, "They must've brought alot of their low levels for this," she answered despite her fear. Zawlt wondered how long this would go on for, and Xexe was worried if this went on any longer the inn would be completely destroyed.

@Zerul

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola let out a squeal as her hair let out a slight flash in surprise. She put her hands over her head and quickly ran, her time participating in Turf Wars allowing her to evade fire until she found a small area to crawl into and hide. "Not good not good not good....." She said, her hair quickly paling after she got over her initial shock.

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
Zerul sees everyone take cover and flees the buildings. most of the soldiers followed. those that remained either kept their weapons trained on the hiding group or were treating their commander. Outside the fight continues as Zerul tries to lead the military group away from them. The commander stands up with some help and looks at the group then at her soldiers. "Don't just stand there. After the traitor!" The soldiers leave on their commander's orders. She looks at the group that was slowly recovering from what happened. "If I find out you were deliberately trying to hide him i will have all of you arrested for Accessory to Treason!" She takes her leave.

(no one wanted to help Zeurl ugh..i guess this was a bad plot idea.)

@Zerul
@Quibblingsun86
@MacSmitty
@Coerulus
@Chaos_Knight
@GBstep
@Zawlt
@VeryButter
@Lydia
@TACarbuncle
@Rustic
@ayyumeme

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
[They just suddenly got shot at, man. Gotta give them a moment to properly assess the situation.]

Viola poked her head out of her hiding spot and puffed up her cheeks. "No way I'm just sitting here." She said, trying to sneak off from the group without being spotted.

Zawlt

Full Squid
NNID
Gunoy6
Zawlt stopped holding his ears to peep above the bar he and Xexe were hiding behind. He noticed the soldiers were leaving to chase after Zerul, "Ugh, talk about your ultimatums," he said as he stood up. Xexe stood up with him seemingly less frightened now that they were gone, "What'cha mean by that, Gunoy," she asked, "Well, I would REALLY like to help out Zerul there," he said, "but if I, an Inkling fight the Octarian Military it could leave to another potential war like the one in years past," he explained to her. After he explained himself Xexe started to think on what they could do, "Hmm...maybe Auntie could offer some advice being a former soldier and all," she said to Zawlt who was surprised to hear that, "She was a soldier? What happened?" he asked her, "...Gunoy, I've told you what happened seven years ago," she said bluntly, "use your head, and remember it on your own." After she was done talking she made her way to the laundry area, "Xexe! Wait up!" he said running after Xexe.

Last edited:

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
"We gotta help Zerul, papa!" Coerulus murmured as he looked up to him. "I know but we can't run into a barrage like this. Times like this is where I could use your father's guidance." Illex murmured as he peeked out around the pillar before bringing his head back quickly as a bullet of octoling ink flew past the pillar. He spotted Zawlt and Xexe heading for the laundry room and looked down to his son. "Go with them. I'll be alright." he whispered. "But papa..."

"You want to help, Zerul, don't you?"

Coerulus bit his lip before nodding, hugging his papa tight before letting go. Waiting for the right moment, Coerulus ran out to get to the laundry room.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Lucas came out of his sheltered spot unharmed, glad to see that some of the chaos calmed down. It seemed that the action was now happening outside, as the Octorians main target was now Zerul.

Getting up, he realized that he and Illex were the only ones left in the room, as from what he heard, Zawlt and Xexe went to the laundry room to get help, and Coerulus followed them. He didn't know where Aria and Viola went, and he still didn't know what was holding up Forge or Mr. Porta.

Those two should've arrived by now... come on... your students need you right now! The boy desperately thought. @Rustic

Lucas shook his head and turned to the Inkling adult. "
Illex. Do you need help over there?" Lucas asked, looking around frantically.
@Coerulus

Coerulus

Inkling
NNID
WolfEren1827
Illex looked over to Lucas and shook his head. "The main thing is we get away from the rest of the troops. Although I can't expect them to do much to avoid causing any more of a scene. Military force or not, they would get some heat for taking in prisoners of a visiting class even in the guise of their current situation with Zerul." he said as another bullet grazed the pillar. "We need to get somewhere safe ourselves. That's our main priority until Forge and Mr. Porta get down here to assess with Aria."
@MacSmitty

TACarbuncle

Inkling Commander
NNID
TACarbuncle
Viola tried her best to keep out of sight of any soldier as she looked around for her Octarian friend. "Where in kraken's name could he have gone...." She asked herself, moving along and ducking under whatever she could. "For once, being smaller than normal really helps."

@Zerul

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
The sounds of combat was getting closer and closer as Viola went to find her friend. an octarian fall in front of her clearly knocked out his weapon falling out of his hands. Hunter was trying his best to just knock out everyone. last thing he needed was a murder charge.

@TACarbuncle

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom