Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
"If this starts infecting others, I will be forced to switch to my elimination mode." Model C warns. "It's something I have no choice on to prevent an outbreak."
'What the h3ll did I just say? It was because of our parents... and Liam,"

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"It doesn't matter who started all of it if I see this 'curse' worsen then I will have no choice but to detain the both of you" Bennett says ending the conservation

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
(nah it's yo mamma)
"The curse doesn't spread unless your last name is Highyts. Or if a you knew my father...." and with those words, he left, as if saying the last name was the curse and not the curse itself.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
cant find it but..
mambo
kitsune unit
powers.. unknown?
Name/age/personality/family members in AA?/if yes who is it/favorite class/dorm/ powers permitted (but don't make them over-powered) list them here. /student or teacher?/backstory/image(optional)

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
SCP 096 (shy guy)/unknown/no/none/the school basement/ Extrasensory perception, Intelligence, Speed, Durability, Superhuman physical characteristics, Berserk, Lifting Strength, Range, Regeneration/ janitor/has escaped the SCP facility and has taken the role of the janitor that he killed here

Last edited:

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
SCP 096 (shy guy)/unknown/no/none/the school basement/ Extrasensory perception, Intelligence, Speed, Durability, Superhuman physical characteristics, Berserk, Lifting Strength, Range, Regeneration/ janitor/has escaped the SCP facility and has taken the role of the janitor that he killed here/View attachment 10207
WHAT THE H3LL

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
(all they need to do is not look directly in his face or they will get killed, and P.S I wanted to add this to put some spice into this roleplay because it is starting to get boring, and I am going to have an MTF squad come and "contain" which means kill Scp 096 soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom