• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Adventure Academy

What creature(s) from the dorms is your favorite?

• Total voters

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
(all they need to do is not look directly in his face or they will get killed, and P.S I wanted to add this to put some spice into this roleplay because it is starting to get boring, and I am going to have an MTF squad come and "contain" which means kill Scp 096 soon)
(D@mn ok but CHANGE THE CODCLAM PICTURE are you wishing to give me nightmares?)

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
(well, that is actually him)
(but, ok I will take down the picture)

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
(you're welcome, but one thing real quick is that if you hear sobbing look away or look down and never look at his face unless you want to die)

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
then a quiet sob came from a room to her right, "Hey, whatever you do don't look at the janitor's face unless you want to die because..." Jack was about to expose who the janitor was really, then two MTF squads break through the windows "everyone don't panic we're here to contain your janitor" one of the MTF sargents says, "yeah, I already knew that he was an SCP, I have been to you're guys' facility before that was where I last say my mom," Jack said, "wait, Jack, is that you," one of the MTF privates says, "wait, dad!?" Jack exclaims, "I thought you got killed by SCP 173!" "well turns out I had the scramble gun and I terminated SCP 173." Jack's dad said

Cephalobro

Model C goes back to his dorm room. Either individual who had dripping ink doesn't notice that he collected a sample of the ink from both to look at its components, he wanted to make sure it was not inkblot. Then he noticed the MTF squads entering the school.

"What is exactly happening?" Model C asks Jack.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Well, the Janitor is SCP 096 and my dad and the MTF squads are here to contain him, hey guys one thing is... DON'T LOOK AT HIS FACE OR HE'LL COME AND KILL YOU!" Jack shouted out, "Hey, Jack, anything that I missed?" Bennett said ignoring the MTF squads, "Not really, the MTF squads are here to contain SCP 096." Jack says. "oh, cool I will just plant my C4 right at the..." Bennett was about to say, "Um, kid that will be a guaranteed death for you because if you look directly in his face or touch him he will go into his killing spree, but, that C4 could come in handy though," The MTF sargent says

Cephalobro

"Well, today was a lot weirder than I had anticipated." Model C says to Jack and Bennett. "I'm going to be in my dorm room looking at the components of these ink samples, so if you need me for anything, I'll be in my dorm room."

Model C then resumes making his way to his dorm room.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Let's just head back to our dorms so we don't either die or interfere in the gunfight," Bennett says, "You do make a goo point, Bennett," Jack says while walking back with Bennett

Cephalobro

Model C reaches his dorm room and goes inside, he then uses his comparison feature to compare the components of the ink from Beckette and James with the components of the inkblot ink from his memory bank.

"Let's see, if the components are different, then maybe it's nothing to fear." Model C talks to himself.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
meanwhile, the MTF squads were struggling to contain SCP 096, then Jack came back with the Scramble gun that he 'borrowed' from the SCP facility "Hey, dad catch!' he yelled out throwing the Scramble gun to his dad "Thanks, Jack!" his dad yelled back while shooting SCP 096 with the Scramble gun finally eliminating SCP 096. "Oh, you guys know you are now stuck here forever," Jack said

Cephalobro

Model C looks further into the components.

"Hmm, this is starting to sound promising, the components started differently." Model C says to himself.

Cephalobro

"Nothing is wrong, in fact, the components from these samples are actually looking promising." Model C answers as he keeps scanning the samples, "It's looking more likely that these samples are not inkblot, but rather something that doesn't have the capability to infect anyone at all."

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
[SCP 173 (peanut)/unknown/no/doesn't move if you look at him/neck snap/unknown/
Screenshot 2024-03-20 10.48.55 AM.png
]

Last edited:

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
"Nothing is wrong, in fact, the components from these samples are actually looking promising." Model C answers as he keeps scanning the samples, "It's looking more likely that these samples are not inkblot, but rather something that doesn't have the capability to infect anyone at all."
"Well that's a relief," Caden says

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom