• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Anime General Discussion Thread: [Squid Girl Reference]

Mansuta8

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WafflePi
I watch a lot of comedies and fighting animu. Also yuri.
Any else as obsessed with JoJo as I am?
How obsessed? Like reading the manga obsessed because that's how obsessed I am with it.
Waiting for the anime to get to part 4 is suffering, people saying stands suck and hamon is better need to see that part.

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
Best show this season has to be Ninja Slayer of course.
YEAAAAART!
I don't watch a lot of anime, but the last airbender is obviously the best of all anime. ;)
Man I love the VN's of DR, probably my favourite games (maybe outside of smash, but these are two completely different game types). I hate how the anime skips over half of the character development and stuff. And I mean, its a pretty good adaption, everything looks nice and stuff, but its too short for a 30 hours game to fit into 4 hours.

My recent achievement is finishing Hunter X Hunter 2011 over the holidays, its a truly spectacular show.

Last edited:

Vinyl.

Inkster Jr.
I'm not all into this compared to the past, but the most I've caught up on last year was Kill la Kill, Space Dandy, Madoka Magica, and Psycho-Pass 1+2.

Currently reading Air Gear and waiting for the next chapter in One-Punch Man. I've heard the anime is in production, so this will be good.

Arne

Full Squid
NNID
Arne83
How obsessed? Like reading the manga obsessed because that's how obsessed I am with it.
Waiting for the anime to get to part 4 is suffering, people saying stands suck and hamon is better need to see that part.
No... not that obsessed. Also, those people don't know what they're taking about. Stands are clearly better.

HaDeeZ

Senior Squid
Watched the first 4 episodes of Kill la Kill, really not impressed with it so far.

Copilot

Senior Squid
NNID
CosmicCondor
Kill la Kill's alright. It's not the highest quality of things overall, but it's still a lot of fun to watch, I'd say it's worth checking out.

continuityOfficer

Inkster Jr.
Its very much a taste thing. I dont think I would have had as much fun with it if i wasnt watching it as it aired though.

theres not much too it.

if you like gurren laggan you'll like it, and i would say klk is probably better if only because its more consistant.

Mansuta8

Inkster Jr.
NNID
WafflePi
I agree that KLK is better watching episodes back to back, I wouldn't be able to watch it on a weekly basis. Same with TTGL. Both are great shows, having to wait for each episode would probably ruin me.

Inari

Inkling Cadet
NNID
FlippingTables
I thought Kill la Kill got a lot more interesting in the 2nd half, the beginning felt a bit slow but after I reached the later episodes I got really into it. The soundtrack is absolutely amazing, especially when things get crazy later on

itisRag

friendly neighborhood rag
NNID
itisrag
I thought Kill la Kill got a lot more interesting in the 2nd half, the beginning felt a bit slow but after I reached the later episodes I got really into it. The soundtrack is absolutely amazing, especially when things get crazy later on
Sanbika is only briefly in two or three of the episodes, but it's one of my favorite songs that I've heard in any show. The rest are great as well.

AEM

The Saltsui no Hadou
I've gone through a couple animes in my free time, my favorite thus far is the F-Zero one. I've recently been watching Ranma 1/2, and it's pretty weird (a lot more nsfw than i was expecting holy cow)

Are we talking about the squid girl dancing in my signature ?
yes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom