• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Christian fans/players out there?

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Splatoon 1 was my first Splatoon, but 3 is the one I'll have nostalgia for.
It's still sad to see it go though.

Cephalobro

It also means that the only way to hear the "C'mon!" sounds for Inkling Girl and Inkling Boy is through Mario Kart now.

Ratatoonie

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Dogeyu
Switch Friend Code
SW-0965-6733-4594
I'm just curious, since I don't really know how many Splatoon fans out there are Christians, and I kind of want to feel included and not alone in a community like that. If you're not a Christian, do you have any Christian friends/family or anything? Do you know another user on here who is? I hate to sound desperate, but I'd like someone to talk to who shares my faith, even if it's not in the exact same way! Thank you and God bless you all! (I know everyone says that but I had to...)
This is like… 5 years late, but uhhh yes I’m a Christian too!!! :D

DinkyDine

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
Yeah when I checked in on pretendo a few days ago it said they were 62% ready with splatoon, now its 87%, theyve made a lot of progress since the shut down wow

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
I got info on what the S3 final fest is probably gonna be...

S1 v. S2 v. S3

DinkyDine

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
although I think it'll probably be squid sisters vs. off the hook vs. deep cut

Cephalobro

Either way, I don't think they will have the Splatfest affect Splatoon 4 in any way because Splatoon 3 is supposed to be the end of the arc.

I believe Splatoon 4 will be a soft reboot for the series, as in, it will start a new arc unrelated to the current one, but taking place after the current story arc.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yeah, but I think they need to continue the arc because I like hard challenges (except for S2 because I completed the whole thing under 24hrs)

Cephalobro

There really isn't any reason to continue the current story arc when they can just begin a new one with a completely new villainous group to serve as antagonists.

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
hmmm... Judd...

(who knows when he will go on a rampage and squidnap all of the inklings and octlings for food)

Cephalobro

Sure, Lil' Judd can probably be the antagonist for the next story arc, but how about having him use a bunch of freaky fish-cat combinations as his minions? With the Inkling-like enemy this time being a new species being Cuttlelings who hate Inklings and Octarians alike, so the Cuttelings work with Lil' Judd to get rid of them. This would provide a test for a new possible playable species. I prefer for the Cuttlelings not to be able to produce any tentacle-like creature, because that's the uniqueness for Octolings only and it should stay that way, and because I would rather not have a carbon copy of the Octarians for a new antagonistic species.

Last edited:

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
it s actually Judd, not li'l Judd the inkipeidia says His Splatoon 2 relationship chart entry implies that Judd seems to view various individuals as food, or potential food. In some gag strips featured in The Art of Splatoon, he is shown hunting Inklings with the intention of consuming them

DinkyDine

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
All I know is that its a bit sad we wont see the squid sisters, off the hook or deep cut (and the various other characters) in splatoon 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom