Any Christian fans/players out there?

Ponds

Inkster Jr.
How did I forgot to mention that SIDE ORDER IS OUT NOW!? Someone in this thread had birthday exactly on the day side order was published, congratulations belatedly <3

Bennet

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
How did I forgot to mention that SIDE ORDER IS OUT NOW!? Someone in this thread had birthday exactly on the day side order was published, congratulations belatedly <3
that was me on my old account when I was 12

HighColorSunset

Pro Squid
NNID
AmazingStrange9
Switch Friend Code
SW-0416-0878-7104
woah, the thread i made years ago became active!

i recently started fooling around in splatoon 3 again (i don't have online or the dlc right now, so i'm just replaying some story levels), and i decided to check squidboards and...wow!

nice to meet you guys! nice to know there are more of us

briank913

Pro Squid
NNID
briank913
Switch Friend Code
SW-0159-0074-0919

i recently started fooling around in splatoon 3 again (i don't have online or the dlc right now, so i'm just replaying some story levels), and i decided to check squidboards and...wow!

Wow! She's back fam!

There are actually 2 more seasons left before content updates end actually. So most of us are actively playing and being on SquidBoard. A big content creator mentioned SquidBoard as an alternative to Twitter recently and then the site just exploded too lol.

I hope you get NSO back soon! Would love more Christians to play with! :)

9DB

Inkling Cadet

You're here. Didn't expect to see that

Catloafman

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Fella

Thanks for making this thread in the first place its been eye opening learning that there are indeed other Christian splatoon fans out there

DinkyDine

Full Squid
Pronouns
he/him
I feel like riot act are a homerun in terms of how good their music is. Not saying h2whoa were bad, both songs were good just not great. Yoko and the Gold Bazookas were also really really good but I feel like No Plan Survives is up there with No Quarters and all of the other just really GREAT songs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom