• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Any Christian fans/players out there?

Cephalobro

So, is it true that your dream is basically your spirit going into a place that's physically impossible for your body to go to? I was taught that when I was younger.

It's a possible theory that your spirit leaves your body, but they are both still connected, which could explain that once you feel, hear, or touch something in the waking world, it's the cue to your spirit rejoining your body.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
So, is it true that your dream is basically your spirit going into a place that's physically impossible for your body to go to? I was taught that when I was younger.

It's a possible theory that your spirit leaves your body, but they are both still connected, which could explain that once you feel, hear, or touch something in the waking world, it's the cue to your spirit rejoining your body.
If this was true, it would make more sense if, when we dreamed, we saw things that were actually happening in other places. However, we often see in our dreams things that clearly didn't happen, either because they're impossible or because they involve real people who would have experienced it and didn't. So I think it's more likely that our spirits stay inside our bodies.

Although, I think it's worth discussing what it means for a spirit to be "in" a location in the first place, especially since there's really no way to know what the nature of spirits actually are anyway.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

There is some good news lately, some morality is coming back to the world. I see this as a sign of God hearing our prayers to help those in power either see the error of their ways or maybe warn them of the consequences if they don't change their way.

Although it will take a long time for morality to go up where it needs to be again. The darkness is starting to retreat to where it (the darkness) came from and that is a good sign of things to come.

Last edited:

Cephalobro

Am I the only one who is kind of sad about Splatoon 1? I remember watching the ad when I was a kid, I was pretty fascinated by that game. I found the Inklings so cute. <3
I'm also kind of sad about Splatoon 1, but hey, Pretendo exists so there's hope in that.

And you know, at least the original Splatoon mascots, the orange Inkling Girl and the blue Inkling Boy have gotten into crossovers in Smash Bros. and Mario Kart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom