• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Bad Splatoon Suggestions

SurrealSquid

Semi-Pro Squid
Splat Spyke and take over his business. Now you have to visit the underground and meet with shady dealers to get the gear people ordered from you. Also, you live on a rug and can´t keep any of the gear you get. Plus, people may randomly rage if they don´t get the gear they wanted and try to splat you. In that case, you have to fight them. But hey, you get lots of cash and super sea snails which you´ll never be able to spend for anything!

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
The "Lost Empire" or the Atlantis that's full of water?
If it's the choice between a level themed on ruins or the remains of a civilisation, which sounds awesome, and a level set entirely underwater... given the title of this thread... I think I can make a fair guess.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
The "Lost Empire" or the Atlantis that's full of water?
I was thinking an underwater one, but a really cool looking ruins (like human ruins) would be awesome, and would fit in
If it's the choice between a level themed on ruins or the remains of a civilisation, which sounds awesome, and a level set entirely underwater... given the title of this thread... I think I can make a fair guess.
You guessed it XD

Spiderface

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Spiderface1992
Introducing pure gear you have to buy

Having a "drunk ranked" option where anyone who's under the influence of a substance can safely play without worrying about losing their rank or letting any team mates down (Who am I kidding that would be sweet)

Having a random weapon ranked option where everyone's allocated something upon respawning (.....Actually I would play that too......)

TeaBee

Inkster Jr.
NNID
BuzzyTeaBee
We should just have an event where players defend themselves against Mario and the F.L.U.D.D. Now that I think about it, that sounds like a Mario Sunshine Crossover. I hope there's a Splatfest with Mario and Bowser or Mario and Luigi.

Babycowland

Semi-Pro Squid
Weapon Durability: weapons will now break after extended use, including mid-match. You can take them to Sheldon for repairs, but it takes a day to fix each one. Don't want to wait? Pay $1.50 in real money and you can have it fixed today. Don't want to ever have to worry about weapons breaking mid-match? Pay $10 a month to sign up for Sheldon's automatic repair service.

Gear Durability: gear will eventually wear out and lose its effects. To replace it you have to buy the gear again. Pay $1.50 and you can keep your old gear's abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom