• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Black Tar. (RP)

Cephalobro

"Yes, there is a freed-up dorm room in our old base of operations, we use that base to house refugees nowadays. Don't worry, it's more luxurious than you might think." General Anemone replies.

Before he could show the two brothers, he talked to his communicator. "Area is clear, the infected are gone."

Just then Octarians and Octolings are seen leaving the various houses, both the ones that are part of the army and those who are not. Shark takes this cue to leave his house, hoping to have a discussion with General Anemone.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug and Alkali saw the Octolins and Octarians leaving their houses. Alkali remembered Shark talking about a neighborhood that was mainly Octarians and Ocotlings. He was unsure if this was it, but that uncertainness went away when he saw Shark. "Shark!" He said waving at him as she saw him leave his house coming to their direction.

Pug looked over at Alkali then looked over at Shark. "You know this guy?"

Alkali looked over at Pug and nodded. "Yes. He saved me from one of the infected."

Cephalobro

Shark sees Alkali and promptly Super Jumps to him.

" 'Sup, Alkali?" Shark greets the Chum.

"You know him?" General Anemone asks.

"Off course, I saved his life in Splatsville when one of the infected attacked that place." Shark replies.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug looked at General Anemone and said, "So where is this dorm room so we can rest up at?" He crossed his arms.

Cephalobro

General Anemone points one of his tentacles to a place where people other than Octolings or Octarians can be seen near it.

"That's the place, just talk to the Octotrooper at the counter and he will provide you a room. In the meantime, I will have to talk to Shark about the discovery we made right now." General Anemone answers.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug and Alkali walked to the place that General Anemone was referring to. Once inside Pug shook himself to let some of the rain off his clothes. "Ugh. It's a shame I forgot to bring any spare clothing with me." Pug said then walked to the front desk. He looked at the Octotrooper and said, "Um. Hi. The guy outside said that you could provide a room for me and my brother? If possible same room with two beds."

Cephalobro

"Yes, there is a room for you two, right down the hall to your right, take this key." the Octotrooper replies as he gives the key to Pug.

Meanwhile, Shark and General Anemone are discussing a new discovery about the infected.

"The infected's weakness has been discovered, which is water." General Anemone says.

"Water huh? The same thing that's dangerous to Inklings and Octarians?" Shark asks.

"Yes, that very same liquid that rained." General Anemone affirms.

"So, how do we use water as a weapon safely? We need to get rid of the infected before it's too late for the world." Shark urges.

"I'm going to have some Octarians build a portable weapon that can shoot water, then build a machine that rains water. Both of these will be used with safety in mind." General Anemone answers.

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug grabbed the key. "Thank you." Then walked towards the room he was talking about.

"Can I stay out in the rain for a bit longer? I haven't gotten my water intake since two days ago." Alkali said jumping up and down wanting to feel the fresh rain on his scales.

Pug smiled and nodded. "Sure. Just be careful. If anything happens call me and I'll be there." He said then opened the door. The room was actually pretty nice and the beds were soft as well. He smiled and lay on the bed to feel comfortable. That comfort quickly went away as he thought of his mom and dad. The anger inside him began to turn into sadness. He put his head in the pillow and began to cry at the thought of losing his parents.

//Are you fine with a time skip?

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
A week later Alkali and Pug were somewhat accustomed to the Octoling society. They felt off in a way, but at the same time they knew they were safe with them. There haven't been any horde invasions since the rain and it seemed very off to Pug and Alkali, but they didn't mind this peace time. Alkali was in the room tinkering with his little autobomb machine that he made before the invasion. He haven't used it in combat yet since he was hoping to save it for Turfwar, but it seems like that day will never happen again. Thinking this he sighed then continued his work.

Pug on the other hand walked up to General Anemone and said, "I want to join your military. If it means keeping Alkali safe from harm."

Cephalobro

"I never recruited an Inkling before, but I'm willing to make an exception." General Anemone accepts the request. "How are your battling skills?"

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug clenched his fist then began shadow boxing the air in front of him with pretty quick speed as if he was a boxer. He then began dodging left and right like a boxer too. "I'm quick on my toes." He punched the air once more. "And I'm a hard hitter. I train everyday to be faster than anyone else." He said then lowered his hands. "I mainly use Dualies for the dodging so you can believe that I rarely get hit by anything."

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
"Good. So shall we look for more survivors?" Pug asked as he was ready to go out onto the field. "If so I'll go get my Dualies."

Cephalobro

"Before you go, take this." General Anemone gives Pug a small portable water cannon. "The infected can only be beaten by water, this is one of the only water weapons we built at the moment, but it will have to suffice."

"I'm comin' with you." Shark arrives just in time.

"Shark is the best marksman I have, nothing can escape his shots no matter how fast. He will be going with you to ensure your safety." General Anemone says, "While you look for survivors, I also need you to look for any Sardinium metal scraps that can be used to build large-scale water weapons. Once there are enough water weapons built, we can conduct operations in places where the infected took over and wipe them out."

Last edited:

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug looked at the water cannon then looked at General Anemone and nodded. "You got it." He looked over at Shark and said, "Before we head out I got to go tell Alkali I'll be leaving for a bit." Pug super jumped to the place they were staying at. Once inside the dorm room he looked over at Alkali tinkering with his little robot. "I'll be leaving for a bit. Make sure to stay here where it's safe." He said with a smile.

Alkali looked over at Pug then shook his head. "I want to come with you. I need to test this out to make sure that I'm safe if something happens."

Pug shook his head. "You already tested it out before. There is no need to test it again."

"Yeah but that was just on a few bullies. I'm not sure if it will work on these creatures." Alkali said grabbing his little robo buddy then walking to Pug. The Autobomb robot began moving it's legs automatically. "Trust me I'll be of great use. Please let me come with you."

Pug shook his head. "No! I don't want to see you like what happened to mom and dad." He said in a serious tone. Alkali moved back a bit scared of Pug yelling at him. Pug toned down a bit and said, "S-Sorry Alkali. I just don't want to lose you too." He said then put his hand on Alkali's head. "Just stay here please." He said smiling.

Alkali looked down and nodded. "Okay..."

"Good. I'll see you then." Pug said then gave Alkali a hug. He left the room then super jump back to Shark. "Alright. I'm ready. Shall we head to Moray Towers?"

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
Pug put the weapon General Anemone gave him in his pocket. "Do you have a helicopter to take us there? If possible we can try to save any survivors we find on the ground."

Cephalobro

"Well, we do have one, but we rarely use it because we don't have a good use for it right now, so you may ride in it... with someone who knows how to pilot it." General Anemone answers. "You're in luck since there is a Twintacle Octotrooper who just got his helicopter license last week"

Tinker

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-1436-2414-4908
"Sweet! Let's head over to it then." Pug said getting excited to join. It's been a while since he seen some action and he was ready to head out and fight some baddies. "I'll let you lead to the helicopter, Shark. I don't think I'm invited on the 'restricted' side."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom