• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

• Hey Guest, the Side Order expansion is now available!

If you're playing the new DLC, please remember to keep your thread titles spoiler free, and use [spoiler] tags for any relevant spoilers in your posts.

Burgers vs Pizza for next NA Splatfest

Burgers or Pizza?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prince

Inkling
NNID
DankPrince1
Are that many people really trying to get Xenoblade Chronicles X... I can see the salt in the discussion lel.

MissingNumbers

Inkling Commander
NNID
MissingN
Switch Friend Code
SW-4262-2166-2532
It's been rare for me to find a pizza that I didn't find gross. Burgers are another story, though.

And even if I couldn't decide, Marie made the choice easy.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
The anime community is in kind of an outrage over the western release of Xenoblade Chronicles X because the 13-year-old's battle bikini was modified to cover more skin, however.

Prince

Inkling
NNID
DankPrince1
Why not? X is considered a very spectacular game to many. Can't blame anyone for being a little annoyed.
I heard alot of people are canceling their orders just because they censored out the 13 y/o in the game. Also they removed a body part slider, not gonna say what part since there are probably kids here.

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
Its had for me to decide....leaning burgers...but im generally Team Marie

*Plays Locked Away by R.City*

"If I chose Team Cal-lay
tho Marie is my bae
tell me honestly
would she still love me the same?"

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
Its had for me to decide....leaning burgers...but im generally Team Marie

*Plays Locked Away by R.City*

"If I chose Team Cal-lay
tho Marie is my bae
tell me honestly
would she still love me the same?"
no one man should lean towards a single sister.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
The size of one's different anatomical parts, or the amount of skin shown on those parts should not affect in any way the quality of a game in either direction.
Unfortunately, these people were already pretty soured by similar tweaking going on for Fatal Frame for the Wii U: One of the playable characters gets lingerie as an alternate outfit, which was changed to Samus's Zero Suit for the American and European release. (Said lingerie has no impact on the story; all of the characters treat her as if she's wearing her normal clothes regardless of what she's actually wearing.)

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Whelp- as much as I hate this... I have to go with Team Pizza.
I JUST HAD SOME IMO'S AND THAT SHIAT IS GREAT. SO... GOTTA RUN WITH THAT!
I'M SO SORRY SQUIDPAI. THIS IS THE THIRD TIME I WENT AGAINST CHA! ;-;
Why couldn't ye be a pizza person. ;^;

...Pizza is going to have a butt-ton of bad players. I can feel it in my non-existing bones.
Also I'm going to be highly disappointed if I see some dumb FNAF posts for this Splatfest. I will toss a jellyfresh on the spot.

BlackZero

Inkling Commander
Unfortunately, these people were already pretty soured by similar tweaking going on for Fatal Frame for the Wii U: One of the playable characters gets lingerie as an alternate outfit, which was changed to Samus's Zero Suit for the American and European release.
I've never understood the modern drive for sexualized characters. This the age of the internet: you have options. If this were 1980, I could understand it. Nowadays? If you need to scratch that particular itch, there's a whole wide world of it waiting for you.

As for the Splatfest, this would have been a golden opportunity for Nintendo to do some marketing. Get with Pizza Hut/Dominoes/Papa Johns to release a special Splatfest "Marie-zza". Talk to McDonalds/Burger King/Wendy's about a Callie Burger. They get PR, people buy more hamburgers and pizzas, and the corporatocracy achieves its mission of making people buy more burgers/pizza it brings people together to support their favorite team.

Last edited:

SupaTim

Prodigal Squid
NNID
SupaTim101
...Pizza is going to have a butt-ton of bad players. I can feel it in my non-existing bones.
I thought that at first, but I keep seeing burger squids in my plaza. I do think Pizza will have more popularity, and likely higher concentration of bad/mediocre players, but I think it will be significantly closer than last splatfest.

Also:
I've never understood the modern drive for sexualized characters. This the age of the internet: you have options. If this were 1980, I could understand it. Nowadays? If you need to scratch that particular itch, there's a whole wide world of it waiting for you.
This. This exactly. Why do we care about the clothes of a video game character if all it is is sexualized? You can find better stuff likely with the same character on the internet for free.

MintChipper

Inkling Cadet
NNID
TonyEH
The anime community is in kind of an outrage over the western release of Xenoblade Chronicles X because the 13-year-old's battle bikini was modified to cover more skin, however.
I heard alot of people are canceling their orders just because they censored out the 13 y/o in the game. Also they removed a body part slider, not gonna say what part since there are probably kids here.
That's a pretty stupid reason to cancel a preorder and it's basically telling the world you're not buying the game cause you didn't get to see an underage girl in a bikini.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom