Cards against..... ink.... manity........??

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Oh the double blank spaces black cards are absolutely the best ones some of these cracked me up so hard

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
yall are so funny omg. thank you so much for this so far.

by the way it's easy to miss (on desktop, not sure on mobile) but in case you're unaware, there's this tiny microscopic button you can use to trade a point to redraw your hand:

1717356592154.png

(if you have the energy to do me a favor, note down the cards you want to get rid of the most and mention them in the feedback form because I know a lot of these could be pruned or made funnier)

This game is supposed to end at whoever reaches 25 points first but I am starting to think that may take an unreasonably long time, lol

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
yall are so funny omg. thank you so much for this so far.

by the way it's easy to miss (on desktop, not sure on mobile) but in case you're unaware, there's this tiny microscopic button you can use to trade a point to redraw your hand:

View attachment 11711

(if you have the energy to do me a favor, note down the cards you want to get rid of the most and mention them in the feedback form because I know a lot of these could be pruned or made funnier)

This game is supposed to end at whoever reaches 25 points first but I am starting to think that may take an unreasonably long time, lol
See you tomorrow guys, unless DT gets a sweep or something. (by the way who's DT? Doesn't ring a bell)

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yo, who put in Sheldon for that Sheldon black card?

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Who submitted that "dump three of your cards here" card hahaha

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
so is "a sack of unripe oranges" a reference to something splatoon related or was that put in accidentally? glad i won with it though lol

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
I think I'll stop at 10:20, I've got to put a time limit somehow haha

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
He/They/Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
so is "a sack of unripe oranges" a reference to something splatoon related or was that put in accidentally? glad i won with it though lol
It's a reference! There's a I BELIEVE 4chan post out there where someone from [unspecified country, that or I forgot] realizes their country has Splatoon tournaments, to which the last winners won a bag of oranges, not all of which were ripe.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
can I please win once!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom