Cards against..... ink.... manity........??

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
lets gooo congrats DT and Tinybitt!

This was really fun, I wish there was more time to comment on the funny ones hah

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yo, please ping me when the next game begins please, If I don't respond or if you don't see me just know that I am away for the night

nineball

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/him
does this game save the history of the rounds played? i think i wanna visualize some more of these rounds

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
she/her
aaaaaa thank you all for playing!! If you're not worn out yet we'll re-start in 25 mins (5 ET) and run til 6 ET. (I feel like 45 mins to an hour is probably a good game length without it getting too worn out, what do yall think?)

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
yo, please ping me when the next game begins please, If I don't respond or if you don't see me just know that I am away for the night
actually nvm It's a good game, it's just that my dad will be mad at me if he sees me playing this game

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
actually nvm It's a good game, it's just that my dad will be mad at me if he sees me playing this game
nvm about that nvm, my dad wants me to do a crap ton of E.L.A so it looks like I am going to be in the second round! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom