Votes: 45 45.0%
  • currently undecided!

Votes: 32 32.0%

• Total voters

blu

Inkling Cadet
NNID
blu_64
Maybe next time I'll aim for a higher power level than 1250 :)

Sol64

The RNG God of /r/Splatoon

Well I had fun with this one, especially towards the last hour where I spent some time with my old buddy Inkbrush. Racked up a big winstreak with a team that understood what I was doing (i'm talking them taking out 2/3 people within 20 seconds of the match and causing danger in 30 seconds because they new I had our base covered and supported with inkstrikes). Best score I had was actually 1776p but I didn't capture it.

I hope Spongebob wins so I can rub people's noses in it.

Also TOP 100!

Kowai Yume

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Kowai_Yume
You were lucky. I keep getting teammates who choke at the last 30 seconds.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
THe last few minutes to Splatfest, I sucked. I had also not done well this morning, but I won more matches then than the near end. But, the good thing is that I ended Splatfest with a victory(+5 points for winning) and a level up to Patrick Queen just at 3.
Also, I fought my own team only twice.

Ansible

Squid Savior From the Future
Community Ambassador
Well I had fun with this one, especially towards the last hour where I spent some time with my old buddy Inkbrush. Racked up a big winstreak with a team that understood what I was doing (i'm talking them taking out 2/3 people within 20 seconds of the match and causing danger in 30 seconds because they new I had our base covered and supported with inkstrikes). Best score I had was actually 1776p but I didn't capture it.
*jealous sigh* If only my rando players in rank understood what I was doing when I try to support them with a brush.

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
Oh wow we still won? Uh...cool. But I'd say that I had a much better run on my alt account. The S ranked matches seemed to go a lot more smoother and even than my main account which was A rank.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Patrick won....and the trend of popular teams winning continues...

:(
*Screams inside* Really? Wow! That's the second Splatfest in a row that I picked the winning team and got to Queen in! GG, Team Spongebob. Some of you guys were really great opponents. (I seriously thought Team Patrick was going to lose because of popularity)

Squix

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
DetSweg
Aw yes! Too bad my internet decided to die when I was champion 89 (argh!) but ggs. Ma good bud the dynamo and a great team with two sloshers had a good time. Though I can't see the top 100 so idunno if I got in, but meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom